What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Favorite End Times Teacher/Pastor?

what are their plans at election time?
To be honest I did reply to one poster their freaking out about all the anti-trump rhetoric. lol. He thought we lost our minds. Wondering why Christians are all left leaning. I let him know I will be voting for Trump (at least as I recall) but advised him not to vote for Trump...lol. Ok, that may not make a lot of sense. But coming from me in their context it was really a buffer for him in the event he buys into the whole false light concept they have going on up in there. I typically presume a member is more in line with JD's views in general. So I always try to let them know my different perspectives (which are off the charts way different than theirs). Sometimes I feel bad because they longsuffer me quite a bit. But to understand my context is kind of like this:

• I'm voting for Trump
  • Vote your conscience though
  • Give reasons as to why some might not want to vote for Trump
  • Let them know I don't think it matters because I see in no wise will he lose anyway

So they get a lot of that kind of thing from me there. And I try to empathize as much as I can concerning their views. Im kind of the anti-Trump nightmare in ways I reckon. I truly believe their hearts in the right place its just symptoms of what I consider to be bad eschatology alamode. When I tell them I am sincere about being open to their views...I mean it. Because I am. I am understand not trusting Trump on vax front or big pharma front. And not maybe trusting him as well on the abortion front...as their seems to be some concerns with some there on that as well. And I understand why. And it makes sense. I am not happy with those stances of Trump currently. But my Eschatology tells a very different story than my Personal takes. So when I can I want to be able to offer to them as much "I see like their forum does" where I can. Because admittedly I don't exactly hold back. And I am a "radical" clash for them. Like I said, they are very long suffering and more. Many there do honor fellowship with me in very deep loving sincere ways. And its a pretty cool testimony of how the Lord is working in the life of that forum. Blessings.

Oh yeah...to answer your question Andiamo: Pastor JD informs the congregation that there is no such thing as a lesser of two evils. That believers don't have to vote for evil. So he puts it out there not to vote. A couple of years ago there was a bit of a stir on the forum about this. The majority kind of go with his reasoning. But for several it does not sit well for pastors to tell people not to vote. So you can imagine the stir it caused. Some will vote. Some may vote from Trump from that forum. I believe at least 2 I know of will. But JD is big on "Leaving the World Behind." And not the movie. Like literally getting ready for this thing to be over, folks. Which is another song and dance they have need to put up with me there with quite a different way to look at that. Hopefully that is a helpful answer. Blessings.

I'll throw some names into the hat that haven't been mentioned...

Calvin Robinson: C of England refused to ordain him so that was a good start! I love his preaching and debating. Re. end times - he confronts the apostasy in the church and gives us the much needed ammo to do the same. If pastors don't arm the parents for spiritual debates, then the kids have little chance.

Rabbi Zev Porat witnessing to orthodox rabbis. I have learned so much more about Jesus in the OT from him than from anyone else. Such an eye opener. Not so much an end time teacher but such a blessing that I don't want you to miss out in it.

Pastor Dr. Gene Kim, excellent Bible studies as well as current end time events and the rapture.

Watchman Newscast for news.

Christ in Prophecy (Lamb and Lion Ministries) - Excellent discussions and guests. When Chris on RF posted The Immaculate Conception article I tried to explain that this was RC doctrine, but Chris got very defensive about this. I contacted the author, Dr. Nathan Jones and explained this debate was settled 500 yrs ago and is the foundation of RC teaching. He checked it out and not only got back to me, but he corrected his article, joined RF and explained why he got it wrong and corrected it. Very approachable.

I didn't see DTBM mentioned. Discover the Book Ministries by Pastor John Barnett. What!!?? You don't know DTBM? Fasten your seat belts because if you need feeding John is going to give you more than you can take! Great Bible teacher as well as on the mark on current prophecy.

Brylan Riggs for the apostasy happening now.

I also subscribe to several pre-wrath/post-trib channels, one of which is led by an ex-Calvary Church pastor who was a platform speaker for the pre-trib but is now pre-wrath. I have asked several times to debate him but so far he has not taken me up on my kind offer. If I don't debate then I don't understand fully what my opponents think is the pre-trib killer and I need to test my understanding of the pre-trib with their attempts to prove it wrong.

Some of their end time and historical research is excellent and I benefit from that as well as broadening my understanding of opposing interpretations. The results is a deeper appreciation of the events leading up to and after the rapture.

Blessings!
I like John Barnett. I used to be at his church when he was with John Macarthur. He is stellar in my view because he is a Cessationist Calvinist (which in America are not into end times) so he is a gem in that sense. Love that he gives a lot of backdrop to Ez 38. I differ with his views on the seals being in Matt 24. And his view of the first seal which he mentions quite a bit on and off. But he is pretty standard with that view as it is the common watcher view. I like him though otherwise. And I am extremely grateful he gives a ton of street cred to be an end time watcher today. He stands in the balance of two worlds. I LOVE THAT. Those that are into end times and those that are stuffy about it. Good pick brother.

My mom mentioned that Project 2025 to me. She was all upset about Trump’s connection with The Heritage Foundation. I looked at the points of Project 2025 and thought it was great. I don’t know why any Christian would be against it.
My view is that there are some great things in project 25. In some of the more refined details though it does sound like it fits in places better if our country was only conservative. Or if Christian Nationalism was the rule of law. Some of it might trend as unconstitutional. What is awesome about the constitution is it is the only government document alive that affirms we get our rights from God the creator not government. This might help provide some places in contrast in p25. From what I have seen. Only looked at it for about 15 minutes though. But yeah...hope that is helpful feedback in any event. Blessings.

May I ask a question about JD please? I love the man, but he was too much, "the rapture is about to happen" for me because I am not an 'imminent' guy. Erika knows I seem two faced as I post YT's of those who think the rapture is about to happen but at the same time she knows I'm the party pooper who doesn't think it will. My reason is that I love their enthusiasm when they get the 'high watch time' wrong and they just love Jesus so much they move on to the next 'high watch time'. Sometimes they do make very interesting discoveries so I don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Anyway, my question is, I saw a few comments about JD and 9-11 didn't happen. Did I get that right? What is JD's view on 9-11 that people here didn't gel with?

Thanks!

May I ask a question about JD please? I love the man, but he was too much, "the rapture is about to happen" for me because I am not an 'imminent' guy. Erika knows I seem two faced as I post YT's of those who think the rapture is about to happen but at the same time she knows I'm the party pooper who doesn't think it will. My reason is that I love their enthusiasm when they get the 'high watch time' wrong and they just love Jesus so much they move on to the next 'high watch time'. Sometimes they do make very interesting discoveries so I don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Anyway, my question is, I saw a few comments about JD and 9-11 didn't happen. Did I get that right? What is JD's view on 9-11 that people here didn't gel with?

Thanks!
Yeah he denied 9/11 happened and also reckons that the COIV vax would somehow make you more susceptable to falling into deception and taking the mark of the beast.

You mentioned pastor Gene Kim earlieron,he certainly does have some "interesting theories" .

Thanks!
From what i have seen the main controversy is there were no planes. Just explosives. He denies it was terrorists and not an inside job. He believes it was an inside job. From what i have seen, i would lean toward it being an inside job. But that there were planes used. That was the main concern about him. That there were no planes. I did see some footage within the past year (newer footage) showing from lower altitude below a plane flying right over head and then hit the tower. It was someone using a video cam on vacation. And of course, i posted it and had some discussions on it.

The concern was to use that as a platform to show COVID deception and that we have been deceived for many decades. One of JD's core views is that Matt 24:4-5 is saying this: Above all do not be deceived. For the age just prior to the tribulation will be marked with great deception and psyops. He sees deep deception in a lot of things. I can agree with him up to a point. COVID for example. But my theme for our times is "r e v e a l i n g." Not that there is not deception. But that we see evil has definitely increased. Yet a bigger marker of our age is the curtain being pulled back as far as i see it.

JD is similar in this way where he believes that all politics is fraud and 2 wings of the same bird. Its ALL a show. And don't pay attention to it. He uses terms like it is "Hagelian Dialectic in order to give reason why not to pay attention to politics. The irony is that Hagel was a mystic and Hagelian Dialectic "is" a political philosophy. So pay attention to our view of political philosophy via not paying attention to any other politics. So he uses political themes to tell us why we should pay attention to no politics.

One main concern i have is he is building an empire narrative in his head. Storyboarding all events according to his "do not be deceived" narrative. And reconstructs takes on world events and political maneuverings under his "i spent time with God" alternative narratives. To me that is like dark age catholic reign strategy. It blows me away how in most instances he is a family man. A well-respected pastor. A guy you want to know with a great sense of humor. You can sense his sincerity is deep. And to me, way delusional about eschatology. Not minding if we think it might be inspired from time he spent with the Lord. I find that highly concerning.

In many ways over the years i've tried to introduce these bad concepts for what they are while sincerely wanting to respect the man and his office. On a scale of 1 to 10 of narrative improv overlaying scripture, to me its at 11. He won't listen to other perspectives from what i have seen. But he did graciously have a pastor friend of his sit down in an interview. This pastor JD highly loves and respects deeply. Ahd that pastor was very into politics and that we should fight tyranny with every thing we have. And that pastor gave many good points in the interview. I was glad to see that JD has a man like that in his life. The forum was either neutral in response or leaning toward suspicion to trashing that other pastor. I try to highlight that that pastor was a friend of JD's. And that we should respect one of his friends. But it is almost like the forum back then was deciding for JD who to have as a friend...lol. That surreal. JD has engendered deeply in to his audience the views that he holds. Its very deep influence to the point of irrationality. I respect that they love him much. And i encourage that there. But it is just sad to see that people not as seasoned in the faith not having the spiritual wherewithal to navigate differences in their hearts concerning why some might see things differently. It is almost like he who defends JDs position the most is the most spiritual. Honestly its pretty painful to watch. But i do love the family forum. In someways it strikes me as a bit shepherdless. But God...there is only one Shepherd.

From what i have seen the main controversy is there were no planes. Just explosives. He denies it was terrorists and not an inside job. He believes it was an inside job. From what i have seen, i would lean toward it being an inside job. But that there were planes used. That was the main concern about him. That there were no planes. I did see some footage within the past year (newer footage) showing from lower altitude below a plane flying right over head and then hit the tower. It was someone using a video cam on vacation. And of course, i posted it and had some discussions on it.

The concern was to use that as a platform to show COVID deception and that we have been deceived for many decades. One of JD's core views is that Matt 24:4-5 is saying this: Above all do not be deceived. For the age just prior to the tribulation will be marked with great deception and psyops. He sees deep deception in a lot of things. I can agree with him up to a point. COVID for example. But my theme for our times is "r e v e a l i n g." Not that there is not deception. But that we see evil has definitely increased. Yet a bigger marker of our age is the curtain being pulled back as far as i see it.

JD is similar in this way where he believes that all politics is fraud and 2 wings of the same bird. Its ALL a show. And don't pay attention to it. He uses terms like it is "Hagelian Dialectic in order to give reason why not to pay attention to politics. The irony is that Hagel was a mystic and Hagelian Dialectic "is" a political philosophy. So pay attention to our view of political philosophy via not paying attention to any other politics. So he uses political themes to tell us why we should pay attention to no politics.

One main concern i have is he is building an empire narrative in his head. Storyboarding all events according to his "do not be deceived" narrative. And reconstructs takes on world events and political maneuverings under his "i spent time with God" alternative narratives. To me that is like dark age catholic reign strategy. It blows me away how in most instances he is a family man. A well-respected pastor. A guy you want to know with a great sense of humor. You can sense his sincerity is deep. And to me, way delusional about eschatology. Not minding if we think it might be inspired from time he spent with the Lord. I find that highly concerning.

In many ways over the years i've tried to introduce these bad concepts for what they are while sincerely wanting to respect the man and his office. On a scale of 1 to 10 of narrative improv overlaying scripture, to me its at 11. He won't listen to other perspectives from what i have seen. But he did graciously have a pastor friend of his sit down in an interview. This pastor JD highly loves and respects deeply. Ahd that pastor was very into politics and that we should fight tyranny with every thing we have. And that pastor gave many good points in the interview. I was glad to see that JD has a man like that in his life. The forum was either neutral in response or leaning toward suspicion to trashing that other pastor. I try to highlight that that pastor was a friend of JD's. And that we should respect one of his friends. But it is almost like the forum back then was deciding for JD who to have as a friend...lol. That surreal. JD has engendered deeply in to his audience the views that he holds. Its very deep influence to the point of irrationality. I respect that they love him much. And i encourage that there. But it is just sad to see that people not as seasoned in the faith not having the spiritual wherewithal to navigate differences in their hearts concerning why some might see things differently. It is almost like he who defends JDs position the most is the most spiritual. Honestly its pretty painful to watch. But i do love the family forum. In someways it strikes me as a bit shepherdless. But God...there is only one Shepherd.
Many thanks for the update - I missed all of that.

I had to study a module of building materials science for 4 years, so 9-11 was fascinating for me as it was the worlds only indestructible core designed to be able to withstand the impact of a jet airliner. I had to work out all the calculations for a complex suspension bridge in my training, so how a jet that a bird hit makes a huge dent in can fly all the way through steel and reinforced concrete and come out the other side was somewhat "interesting", let alone how jet fuel can melt steel that has a much higher melting point that jet fuel burns at, and yet it was able to burn down the towers, the only example in world history of a tower collapsing by fire.

But it was a weird day with strange things happening everywhere. The day before 9-11 The Pentagon fessed up to losing over two trillion dollars somewhere and of all the bad luck, a jet crashed into the accounts department in the Pentagon the very next day. Fortunately there was a back up in building 7 of the Trade Towers, but more bad luck, it too collapsed. The BBC were even announcing it had collapsed, except it was still standing and in full view over the shoulder of the reporter.

Yes, it was a strange day. The hole in the Pentagon was smaller than the jet, and the wrong engine was lying on the grass, but we Christians must trust the government who won't release the CCTV camera footage of the hit on the building.

Someone took a massive short position on the airlines and traders immediately contacted the SEC to identify who it was as a potential lead. The SEC said it was nothing of interest so traders asked for the ID of the trader, but the SEC had destroyed the records that brokers have to keep for years.

I had a friend retire here who was a special forces vet who fought in Iraq because of 9-11. We built a model with lots of supports and floors and I asked him to hit it with a lateral force and get it to fall in its own footprint.

It took him one minute to look at me and say, "I just wasted my time in Iraq, didn't I?" because he understood demolition by explosives where every pillar has to fail at exactly the same moment.

We could ask the architect, but he 'disappeared'.

We could examine the steel but it was carted off site and melted down almost as if we must not examine the evidence. Kinda like Pfizer asking the court to allow them to keep secret the trial data on the jab for 70 years. I am sure there was nothing to hide.

The strange thing is that most of the church just shut down and refused to investigate 9-11 and I believe that gave "them" the confidence to mandate the jab for us, but not for them funny enough in this life threatening pandemic. Of course we didn't find out they had an exemption until it came out a few years later. Logic just went out the window over and over, but that's for another forum.

Perhaps JD isn't a nut-job re.9-11, but it depends on how well he presented the information, and the trouble is it would take a year of sermons to put it together so a lot of trust would needed it he didn't present lots of evidence. However, if he also said the jab was the mark of the beast, then his credibility nosedives and it's difficult to recover from that.

With that said, I love the guy.

To be honest I did reply to one poster their freaking out about all the anti-trump rhetoric. lol. He thought we lost our minds. Wondering why Christians are all left leaning. I let him know I will be voting for Trump (at least as I recall) but advised him not to vote for Trump...lol. Ok, that may not make a lot of sense. But coming from me in their context it was really a buffer for him in the event he buys into the whole false light concept they have going on up in there. I typically presume a member is more in line with JD's views in general. So I always try to let them know my different perspectives (which are off the charts way different than theirs). Sometimes I feel bad because they longsuffer me quite a bit. But to understand my context is kind of like this:

• I'm voting for Trump
  • Vote your conscience though
  • Give reasons as to why some might not want to vote for Trump
  • Let them know I don't think it matters because I see in no wise will he lose anyway

So they get a lot of that kind of thing from me there. And I try to empathize as much as I can concerning their views. Im kind of the anti-Trump nightmare in ways I reckon. I truly believe their hearts in the right place its just symptoms of what I consider to be bad eschatology alamode. When I tell them I am sincere about being open to their views...I mean it. Because I am. I am understand not trusting Trump on vax front or big pharma front. And not maybe trusting him as well on the abortion front...as their seems to be some concerns with some there on that as well. And I understand why. And it makes sense. I am not happy with those stances of Trump currently. But my Eschatology tells a very different story than my Personal takes. So when I can I want to be able to offer to them as much "I see like their forum does" where I can. Because admittedly I don't exactly hold back. And I am a "radical" clash for them. Like I said, they are very long suffering and more. Many there do honor fellowship with me in very deep loving sincere ways. And its a pretty cool testimony of how the Lord is working in the life of that forum. Blessings.

Oh yeah...to answer your question Andiamo: Pastor JD informs the congregation that there is no such thing as a lesser of two evils. That believers don't have to vote for evil. So he puts it out there not to vote. A couple of years ago there was a bit of a stir on the forum about this. The majority kind of go with his reasoning. But for several it does not sit well for pastors to tell people not to vote. So you can imagine the stir it caused. Some will vote. Some may vote from Trump from that forum. I believe at least 2 I know of will. But JD is big on "Leaving the World Behind." And not the movie. Like literally getting ready for this thing to be over, folks. Which is another song and dance they have need to put up with me there with quite a different way to look at that. Hopefully that is a helpful answer. Blessings.
Oh wow that is really complex. This is why when I vote, I vote for the platform and not for the person because all candidates are deeply flawed. So all I can do is examine what they stand for, and vote.

JD Farag has gone down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories more than I even realized. It appears he has lost his grounding. For a man with this large of a platform to be spending his time and energy talking about these things is mind boggling to me.
Sorry - I do love the man and believe he has a good heart. But he is just bringing people down the rabbit hole with him when he should be focusing on the Word. He needs to keep people sane via the light and truth of the Word- not make them more insane bringing their focus on all of the craziness and the theories.
We are supposed to redeem the time because the days are evil.

EDIT: the word says our hearts are deceitfully wicked. So I take back my comment about his heart. As pure as he believes his motives are He is most likely in sin.

EDIT: the word says our hearts are deceitfully wicked. So I take back my comment about his heart. As pure as he believes his motives are He is most likely in sin.

We're ALL in sin.

I'm Chiefest among sinners. So happy and thankful that Jesus did it ALL for me :)

:bouncies:

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10,KJV

:thankyou: JESUS!!! :thankyou:

We're ALL in sin.

I'm Chiefest among sinners. So happy and thankful that Jesus did it ALL for me :)

:bouncies:

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10,KJV

:thankyou: JESUS!!! :thankyou:
Absolutely- I did not mean to imply that he is in sin and I am not. What I meant was that he is most likely in sin at the pulpit. He probably is enjoying the shock value of what he says.
WRONG.

Goodboy’s brother actually saw one of the planes that hit the towers. There were many people who saw the planes and for someone to say there were no planes is a slap in the face to the family of the hero Todd “Let’s Roll” Beamer and every family who lost loved ones on those planes. It’s no better than Alex Jones saying that Sandy Hook was a false flag. Thing is though, Alex Jones isn’t a blood-bought, Holy-Spirit filled Christian. Sorry I will take the beam out of my eye and put my stone down now but I will also not tolerate ministers doing what is blatantly wrong and look the other way.

Goodboy’s brother actually saw one of the planes that hit the towers. There were many people who saw the planes and for someone to say there were no planes is a slap in the face to the family of the hero Todd “Let’s Roll” Beamer and every family who lost loved ones on those planes. It’s no better than Alex Jones saying that Sandy Hook was a false flag. Thing is though, Alex Jones isn’t a blood-bought, Holy-Spirit filled Christian. Sorry I will take the beam out of my eye and put my stone down now but I will also not tolerate ministers doing what is blatantly wrong and look the other way.
There are plenty of different camera angles filmed that caught the jets hitting the towers. For someone to claim that did not happen is simply lying, or perhaps badly deceived.

There are plenty of different camera angles filmed that caught the jets hitting the towers. For someone to claim that did not happen is simply lying, or perhaps badly deceived.
Yes and there are some things about 9/11 that aren’t explained well and seem fishy but to say that there are no planes is crazy. What about all of us in EST time zone who saw the second tower get hit on live tv? Something I will never forget as long as I live. I suppose we were all watching a fake video? Give me a break.

He probably is enjoying the shock value of what he says.
This is an important aspect of some conspiracy promoters, especially those who are behind a pulpit.

I listen to a friend of JD's, JB Hixson. I love his devotion to God's grace, but several years ago he wandered off into the conspiracy vortex. Some may think of me as a conspiracy buff, I resisted the jab, I have doubts that we've been told the truth about so many things (JFK, Vietnam, Watergate, 9-11, Covid, etc.) but we can see satanic forces are coming into increased control.

When I listen to JB Hixson he is solid with the gospel, but something comes over him when he gets into conspiracy. (He too is an anti-Trumper.) It sounds like JD is on the same path. I say the 'same' path because those in the conspiracy vortex all begin to show a similar devotion to their pet conspiracy, like the flat earth conspiracy. JB seems focused on jet stream and cloud seeding.

My questions when JB shifts gears from the gospel to conspiracy are: why isn't he encouraging us to trust God as satanic forces are bringing deceit/destruction; why isn't he sticking to the gospel and reminding us how powerful prayer is; and why does he seem so jazzed up as he speculates on a wide variety of conspiracies? @Andiamo you pointed out that one, there is an element of shock value that revs up the speaker.

Regarding their mutual distaste for any who vote for a lesser evil, that is holier than thou sounding. Basically they are advising that we should be too good to vote. Seriously?

Many thanks for the update - I missed all of that.

I had to study a module of building materials science for 4 years, so 9-11 was fascinating for me as it was the worlds only indestructible core designed to be able to withstand the impact of a jet airliner. I had to work out all the calculations for a complex suspension bridge in my training, so how a jet that a bird hit makes a huge dent in can fly all the way through steel and reinforced concrete and come out the other side was somewhat "interesting", let alone how jet fuel can melt steel that has a much higher melting point that jet fuel burns at, and yet it was able to burn down the towers, the only example in world history of a tower collapsing by fire.

But it was a weird day with strange things happening everywhere. The day before 9-11 The Pentagon fessed up to losing over two trillion dollars somewhere and of all the bad luck, a jet crashed into the accounts department in the Pentagon the very next day. Fortunately there was a back up in building 7 of the Trade Towers, but more bad luck, it too collapsed. The BBC were even announcing it had collapsed, except it was still standing and in full view over the shoulder of the reporter.

Yes, it was a strange day. The hole in the Pentagon was smaller than the jet, and the wrong engine was lying on the grass, but we Christians must trust the government who won't release the CCTV camera footage of the hit on the building.

Someone took a massive short position on the airlines and traders immediately contacted the SEC to identify who it was as a potential lead. The SEC said it was nothing of interest so traders asked for the ID of the trader, but the SEC had destroyed the records that brokers have to keep for years.

I had a friend retire here who was a special forces vet who fought in Iraq because of 9-11. We built a model with lots of supports and floors and I asked him to hit it with a lateral force and get it to fall in its own footprint.

It took him one minute to look at me and say, "I just wasted my time in Iraq, didn't I?" because he understood demolition by explosives where every pillar has to fail at exactly the same moment.

We could ask the architect, but he 'disappeared'.

We could examine the steel but it was carted off site and melted down almost as if we must not examine the evidence. Kinda like Pfizer asking the court to allow them to keep secret the trial data on the jab for 70 years. I am sure there was nothing to hide.

The strange thing is that most of the church just shut down and refused to investigate 9-11 and I believe that gave "them" the confidence to mandate the jab for us, but not for them funny enough in this life threatening pandemic. Of course we didn't find out they had an exemption until it came out a few years later. Logic just went out the window over and over, but that's for another forum.

Perhaps JD isn't a nut-job re.9-11, but it depends on how well he presented the information, and the trouble is it would take a year of sermons to put it together so a lot of trust would needed it he didn't present lots of evidence. However, if he also said the jab was the mark of the beast, then his credibility nosedives and it's difficult to recover from that.

With that said, I love the guy.
Thanks Paid. I appreciate your thoughtful response. And thanks for including some of your backdrop observations. I believe the concern that 911 was an inside job at best is likely 30% of country. In some ways that speaks well for a nation to a degree. If 100% of America thought 911 was government inside...would there be an America to talk about how bad its gotten? America is built on the premise of peaceful transfer of power. Under 100%, doubting 911 was pure terror, I doubt that would be an America to remain. I understand we have doubts today if this is America. And how fake democracy is. But just taking it one philosphical centimeter at a time...I believe America can be salvaged.

I think it is important to point out the above because typically the end result we consider when considering 911 or something like it falls into a category of how discerning we might be. I don't believe our personal discernment is all that is on the table. Sanity levels within the country (because of what America was, is, and is becoming) is somewhat safegaurded too by the character and nature of a people to permit the idea of America to remain. And sometimes that helps. So there is that. As bad off as America is, why are so many people fleeing to it is the jist I would offer as proof that a maimed America is still pretty much the hottest kid on the block. No offense to other nations. Some are awesome as well. Just saying in general.

. . . . .

VAX AS MARK OF THE BEAST

From this point i'd like to start with the most radioative perspective. JD called the vax the mark of the beast. I have been on his forum for 4 years and remained a regular poster throughout those years. From what I understand about that is the reasonable fallout one gets when blurring the lines is a cozy activity from the pulpit. He would call the vax a precursor to the mark. I'm sure at points some of his language would straddle 2 horses perhaps at the same time. But as I see it, JDs mission was to use COVID vax as a metaphor with hot seething branding iron effect. He wanted the vax to be known as a miniature golf version of the mark. He wanted the world to know that the vax was a mini-me version of the mark (can't buy and sell etc.). In that sense he would come dangerously close in his language. I have never heard JD personally say the vax is the mark. I have heard him clarify it was not. But the ambiguity as to if the vax can change your DNA enough to make one unsavable I believe the jury at JDF is still out on that one. So that is what I mean by straddling two horses at the same time. And that is the kind of thing where JD does not seem to mind blurring lines for effect. Well an example in any case

The danger of DNA changing to make one unsavable to me is the worst it gets on that side of the isle. Not that it is the mark. For the forum would be clear to make sure people were not thinking that. But the thought that science could overwrite God's DNA (that we were created in His image) would be a blurred line there. I argued for God's DNA of created us in His image could not be changed by science. Some there argued it could be. And it would seem JD would not mind terribly if we thought science could alter our DNA enough to unmake us in His image and unsavable. My question there of course would be: Who has the paranormal insight to know this? And there in is where the Catholic dark ages magic thinking from the pulpit does not mind sharing a seat at the Trinity table as I would see it.

. . . . .

EVIDENCE PROVIDED

Videos from bitchute. There are several that prove it could not have been a plane that hit the buildings. In tower 7, yes. But that is why I found a more recent vacation cam footage of the plane hitting the building. With audio and full audience on a boat together's reactions. There were other testimonies and angles too provided in sound observations that planes were involved.

The problem here though is that if 30% of America believes that 911 was an inside job...or open to consider it possible, that means 70% is not. When missionaries train properly, they learn the language of the country, general history, customs, idiom. Missionaries seek to understand how the culture they go into thinks. Some spend years preparing for that so they don't just try to impose their own culture offensively. It is Paul's being all things to all men approach biblically. So if that is the missionary model, how is it that it might be a good idea to take the most extreme fringe theory that "no planes were used" on a culture that 70% believes the 30% who thinks it is an inside job with planes used--as somewhat daffy, gonna work? Why would that be a good missionary tactic to help America understand we have been deceived?

Instead it brought ridicule from Pastor Brandon of Rock Harbor Church as well as Amir Tsafarti both of who are very strong voices in the watcher movement today. Why open up opportunities from leading church voices to doubt you before America? I don't see this as wise. Of course the church should not make videos dissing each other, but being an elder in a church means there is mature adult concern for the office. But the outflow of this was more like JD feeling persecuted for taking a stand. This is a fine and stable Tik Tok position. But I would think with the reach that JD had and his interest to reach widespanding America, these kinds of obvious concerns might not have been taken into account. Self martyrdom is the earmark of the selfie generation syndrome (i.e. Critical Race Theory). Pastors are to be discerning in this days. I find at times like in this example, sadly that its ok to be a little bratty as a pastor. Similar to what we saw with how Allister Begg defended his "go to your grandsons gay wedding and bring a gift" evening (hour long) defense sermon to his congregation that aired on YouTube of course. It was an otherwise very sound pastor, and Christian mature thought leader AND mega celebrity pastor using the bible to defend his ego. Very sad. And these are trends in our cultural moment we should be aware of...less something be the water?

. . . . .

When I consider the above and see how blessed JD is and his ministry...it gives me hope in my own life. And it challenges me how to understand our Lord and Savior a bit more in the Spirit of Prophecy (Rev 19:10) in our late day and age. How He is looking at the church in general. And what ways we might consider in love, care, concern, and discernment need to be on the table for us in this particular generation. The above examples is in part why I would see we have entered a Laodicean age of sorts. I would see Laodicea as a saved church. But not so much the prosperity gospel version of how we might think to use it these days. But how the churches with sound biblical teaching (for the most part) can kind of trend as well.

Thanks brother for your detailed response. I welocme any replies. For me this is just like considering things as we go. Blessings.

JD Farag has gone down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories more than I even realized. It appears he has lost his grounding. For a man with this large of a platform to be spending his time and energy talking about these things is mind boggling to me.
Sorry - I do love the man and believe he has a good heart. But he is just bringing people down the rabbit hole with him when he should be focusing on the Word. He needs to keep people sane via the light and truth of the Word- not make them more insane bringing their focus on all of the craziness and the theories.
We are supposed to redeem the time because the days are evil.

First off I would like to thank this forum for permitting feedback of this sort. I have shared a lot at JDF on what I share here even in relation to what we find concerning with JD. I have tried to do it in love, but sometimes passion gets the best of us. And I would just like to say that these are not things I have not shared there on JDF. I try to find a way to share things that will help the congregation online and readers. I am not so interested in singling out JD (not saying anyone is--but since I am posting quite a bit in this area--just would like to clarify).

I come from a different forum a few years before I ended up on JDF. It was a shark tank. And its very nature divisive. Not for division's sake. But because it was extremely controversial in concerns of our day in churches. So it brought massive and hot pushback. On that forum I could see the concern of both waring faction sides and tried to help both sides see the others as well as keep the forum from becoming a bloodbath to the extent my minor presence could.

I came to JDF because I liked JDs takes back in 2018 and 19 on Ez 38. He used to give it more attention and have interesting perspectives in it. I did not mind at all that it was like the wild west in their early days...for I came from far worse. Now it is much tamer and smaller and much of the forum itself is reduced in size (as I see it it was due to a shock in the system of the forum bringing so many new people coming to make noise and I don't think the early stages of moderation was in place to buffer all of that). Now it is smaller and tame. It used to get like 30 to 100 posts a day. Now it is at around 10 or 20 on average.

. . . . .

Here is what I believe happened. COVID came along. This divided the church at large into those that would support government mandate and those that would not. On top of that we were told our hospitals were full and were not. And the numbers of infection were highly manipulated. This was a huge cultural issue in America. Churches were shut down or told how to crowd control. Wear masks, only let a certain number in, hold sermons outside etc. So it is understandable during all that that JD stood his ground as did Jack Hibbs (a Calvary Chapel contemporary). I honestly believe JD was helpful in all his concern for the vax. I believe God used him to help warn people. He was the loudest pulpit voice against the vax in America. John Macarthur the most effective at coming directly against the government overreach. So it was a time to shine for sure. And I am grateful for that and for JD stance against the vax in general.

But there can be a danger when a pastor has great success against social infraction. It can tend to open up visions of grandeur. As JD noticed his usefulness in such a time as this, he just seemed to consider God would have him used like that perhaps across the board. As far as I can tell. In addition there is the great NAR exultation of Trump. With NAR false prophecy about bringing in a golden age with Trump AND Trump being the father of Warp Speed and the vax, it was a natural for JD to superimpose his vax concerns onto Trump. Thus TDS.

So I just see that the natural outflow of a pastor seeing his usefulness against the vax be also useful in stemming the tide of Chrsitian Nationalism and Trump worship. Looking at it this way we can understand to some degree how JD would be looking at things. Admittedly there are crossovers. And Trump does not always make it easy to see his angle. For JD since God wrote in the 21st century narrative that JD would be correct about vax concern, he would also be correct about Trump. While this was trending came along a video from E511 (a subdivision of Good Fight Ministries). They did a series including Qanon and demonstrating the right wing of America was led by "false light."). E511 believes you can lose your salvation. But even more, they go against the grain of JDs core doctrine of the pretrib rapture. And Good Fight Ministries lambasted Darby and the pretrib rapture. Yet, because E511 goes well against Trump as a false light bearer (meaning a group supposedly that will bring in Luciferian false light worship after defeating the NWO), JD owns the E511 stance on false light and builds semi-weekly on this premise. I think it is helpful to see where some groups are seeing things from in order to understand their conclusions.

. . . . .

The most concern to me is the generic platform. That would be that JD sees that the end of the age of grace is all about deception. Matt 24:4-5 for him is a huge key to much. So his thesis is that plolitics and events and much to do about most everything is deception. Again fitting well with dark ages magical thinking pulpit rule. JD would see himself as the one whom can interpret correctly the deception. Whereas in contrast what I see is that although evil has increased, it is more an age of revealing than deception (although deception is surely in play no doubt).

The answer is not trust the Qanon plan. But trust the JD plan. Don't vote, if Trump wins its Luciferian Light. Get ready for the rapture. We do not have a future here on earth. This in part is his love for pretrib rapture. So the most troubling to me is that JD has developed a running narrative to engulf prima facia "Intel" from his perspective. To me that is more like a paradigm than a rabbit hole. Some on the forum have expressed becoming borderline paranoid and depressed in focusing on all this evil in order to "see" what is really going on. A need to "see" seems to drive this sort of thing. Almost like a gnostic realm of interpreting events as they go.

I knew a dear sister on the forum. She was very much down the false light rabbit hole. But she was very open to discussion. So we conversed back and forth on the forum a lot. Last winter there was the COP28 UN charter concern. Many from the watcher world weighed in. A man with the last name "Bong" had studied UN charters for years. And had some very helpful insight on what COP28 was about. Many in the watcher world today believe it is the overture to the covenant with the many. Bong implied that the covenant with the many would commence in December of 2023.

What happens with JD at times is he likes certain youtubers and runs with them. Bong was one. Bong implied something that did not historically nor biblically came to pass. In January the sister I corresponded with quite a bit there on JDF was dissolusioned. She was upset about the "wink wink--this could be it folks" vaudeville approach to discerning the end times. At that point she realized there was something in the air that was not too helpful. Not sure where she is with the false light view now, as she is not currently posing. But it seems that there are concerns with JD in cherry picking interesting YouTube takes on end times and running with them as a pastor.

Recently JD has removed himself from Calvery Chapel. And is now a stand alone ministry as I understand it. It took a few years of careful consideration. The reasons he gave was about how they see the vax differently and it appears Calvary Chapel is open increasingly to women pastors. These were his reasons for leaving the denomination. I don't fault him if those reasons are accurate.

Why am I still there? I love the fellowship with the family. And I have a heart for that forum family. One thing I can count on there is intensive positions against my own eschatological views. So it is helpful for me to see what the forum digs up with concerns against my own end time narrative. I am interested in that because I have an uncharted eschatological view. And I like it to be held accountable. One way to do that is An0maly on YouTube. Who gives unflinching political critique against my views (out of an honest heart that sees it differently and speaks bodily). The other is JDF. Because I can count on them bringing much to the table that is in complete opposite direction of how I am seeing things unfold in our end time era. So it helps me to consider how they are looking at things. It helps me to sort through concerns and processes them as to how it would make sense for me to remain thinking in the ways that I am. And for me, it takes a fairly aggressive difference to challenge my views. And that is what JDF provides.

In the meantime I am hopeful that the Lord can make it more clear to his church in varying denominations how to better comprehend our season. I would see this Fall to bring much fanfare to challenge all of us. Maybe it will be a dud in comparison. But I doubt it. So for me it will be helpful to remain on that forum because so much will be coming out this Fall I believe. And that would be a good opportunity to challenge my own senses in the mix. I believe JD is a believer. But there seems to be a trend in pulpit of making onese convictions practically gospel. JD is not in a vacuum. I kind of see it as an epidemic of sorts (having gone through a much longer and sorted difficulty with a different church paradigm that is much bigger than JD in my past). So i'm working through quite a bit. And am trusting the Lord in sanctifying me hopefully through the process. Blessings.

Awesome point. As a pastor (whom is in great account to God likely even more than a president of a country who would console family embers who lost loved ones in an airline crash), it best be seen by the unbelieving world that Jesus cares about them. Not grandstand a view because they certainly don't want to be deceived. Its almost like raising the concern of not being deceived to canon. A very unfortutenate state of the nation where-else it might arise. Unfortunatley those conversations cannot be held at JDs church. He is known for saying, "Don't email me about that." Demonstrating he has kind of made up his mind.

Back