What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Favorite End Times Teacher/Pastor?

I've been enjoying some guys with like a thousand subscribers. And it's not that I'm even learning much new, but it's nice just to turn them on and listen to like minds talk while I'm doing something. I like the low sub count guys because ego hasn't gotten to them. I think I'm going to stay in that lane for the most part.

The big thing of course, Eric, is not the size of the ministry. The only important is to simply compare their teaching with what God says in His Word. I know you know that, but I'm saying for the benefit of visitors who may read here.
Oh yeah, for sure. I've been enjoying this one guy and when I watch on my phone it defaults to half his face missing. I've just been enjoying that under produced, "just talking" vibe. Just an ol' fella ready to go home.

Oh yeah, for sure. I've been enjoying this one guy and when I watch on my phone it defaults to half his face missing. I've just been enjoying that under produced, "just talking" vibe. Just an ol' fella ready to go home.
I haven’t found anyone on line like that, so glad you found one you like.

Reading the bible has gotten harder for me, but I still try 15 mins each morning.

Watching pastors I know and trust works best for me. I can easily spend a few hours during the day listening to Andy Woods older video bible lessons, Jack Hibbs current sermons, and on a slow day, If it looks interesting enough, I will listen to Tom Hughes, Jan Markell, Pete Garcia. It’s extremely rare I will listen to an unknown.

Do you know did he also leave His Channel World News Briefing? He hasn't been on there in 3-4 weeks. I watch that show, Jack Hibbs and Amir Tsarfati.
Update on your question about Tom Hughes and doing World News briefing.

Tom got permission from "His Channel" to stream the World News Briefing on Hope for our Times and this can be seen on Mondays in the morning, I believe at 7:00 AM.

Yeah he was a former new ager, I like his series on the occult and how he exposes their practices
Billy's testimony is something
He actually sold his soul to the devil.
His testimony can be seen on his website Get a life media.
By God's Grace with Billy's turn around to The Lord, Billy was redeemed and was saved and his soul became The Lord's. Praise The Lord 🙌

Update on your question about Tom Hughes and doing World News briefing.

Tom got permission from "His Channel" to stream the World News Briefing on Hope for our Times and this can be seen on Mondays in the morning, I believe at 7:00 AM.
Tom is back on World News Briefing with different guests on Thursday night. I know he has the other program, and he has been to Israel a few times as well.

Have any of you given Pastor Cary Schmidt a look-see? If so, what say you?
Yes! I’ve just recently started listening to Pastor Cary Schmidt (Growing in the Gospel). I really like him. I also learn a lot from Ross on YouTube (NewNews3361).

https://www.youtube.com/@newnews3361

Brother Ross goes into scripture in detail. He discusses news/current events and how it relates to end-time Bible prophecies in a way that I find very helpful. He always says don’t take my word for it, read your bible. He also has a website:

https://www.newnewscast.com

I’m having a really hard time reading the Bible, so I’m trying to find good teaching that I can listen to while I work. I used to read the Bible every day for about an hour in the morning and then go swim laps for another hour at the gym before going into the office for work. Lately, I can’t seem to get myself to do either of these two tasks before or even after work. I work from home full time now. I wake up at 8:29 AM and start working at 8:30 AM. I just can’t seem to get back into that morning routine that I used to love.

I dont know why I keep doing this, but weekly I read the transcripts of JDs prophecy update….:oops:

The updates on some of his points are strange, to say the least.

Whats even more troubling are the comments below on that forum. That bunch is definitely anti Trump. TDS is on full display amongst many of the members on his forum.

For a positive note, JD is solid when he sticks with scripture and preaches the gospel. Why he feels the need to drift into conspiracies is beyond me.

I dont know why I keep doing this, but weekly I read the transcripts of JDs prophecy update….:oops:

The updates on some of his points are strange, to say the least.

Whats even more troubling are the comments below on that forum. That bunch is definitely anti Trump. TDS is on full display amongst the many of the members on his forum.

For a positive note, JD is solid when he sticks with scripture and preaches the gospel. Why he feels the need to drift into conspiracies is beyond me.
You went in for a peek a boo there did you🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Yeah curiosity gets the better of me sometimes and i browse through there to see if he has possibly changed his ways

Andy that is pretty sporting of you. I'm a regular there and although I do actually love JD because of his child like heart toward the Lord and his passion with the word when on point, and also, his passion in ministries he is involved in like ending sex trafficking, helping the disadvantaged in the Hawaiin fires, and ministry connections even in Israel I believe--with all that I will admit it is a 30/70 chance if I listen to his updatesim. On average I will watch an update once a month just to stay in the mix. So you are quite the trooper. In part the reason it is only once a month is because there often is material in those updates that will depress or upset me (about he thinks upon or conveys it). So I think in my mind to maybe just let him go his own way...and keep the blood pressure down.

In some ways I feel bad for him. Because he has me as a pretty regular poster on his forum. And my Eschatology differs from mainstream watcher world in general. And of course that gap gets significantly wider when it comes to JD. And then he's got me, this guy on his forum often going against the narrative significatly. I think that speaks highly of him in the sense that its been 4 years of a regular poster adverse to significant areas of his theological premise in eschatology. In some ways, we could not be further apart--idealogically. So kudos to you for reading the updates every week. And kudos to him for longsuffering me.

As far as I can tell for the most part, the forum members accept that I am not there to cause trouble but to be engaged in discussion even though I differ with much of the forum there. One reason I stay is because I have a lot of history there. And the forum does have a certain family charm to it. Plus, the fact that they accept me, warts and all, sometimes surprises me. Because there can be quite a bit of adversity there. I like it there because it helps me consider some features of Eschatology I normally may not. And even though I have a fairly strong foundation for my convictions, I am open to nuances of where the way they are looking at things might matter on some level. Similar to how I like to watch An0maly on YouTube. Definitely not a theologian. But I like to see where those that have great concern with Trump might be coming from and what they are actually looking at.

I have 0 expectation JD will change his perspective. In posts I've left at JDF I have affirmed even there that it would seem the commitance of logical fallacy--making one's argument unfalsifiable seems to be in play at high crimes and mistameanor level. On one hand, "America will fall, and Trump will not be back with any significance because NAR worships him." And on the other hand, "If Trump does come back then he is false light and starter of a new Luciferian Enlightenment of America." So he kind of set himself up to have to believe his own narrative regardless of what reality dishes out down the road. I believe of all the things that might bother me about certain logic used from the pulpit, that one is pretty high (if not the highest). Because alternatively I clearly state my Eschatology and don't back down from it. While fully admitting to them I could totally be wrong. And if I am i'd be the first to admit it. But the way things are wired there eschatologically, the narrative is primed for either scenario. So if that forum were employment for me....i'm likely set for life. No shortage of lovingly and hopefully kindly going against the entirety of the grain.

. . . . .

Yes the mood there is anti-trump. But there are some who are nuetral. And some who are inclined to vote for Trump. Ironically, I don't mind the DTS there because they do all the research. I can just see at that point if here is any merit in the sense of how I am looking at things. Sometimes passions run high there and people get feathers ruffled and stop posting. As counterintuitive as I am to the JDF narrative, I do get discouraged if the anti-trump posters walk away. Because, for me, the best way to consider the value of my own "off the beaten path narrative" is to contrast it with the hardest hitting dirt clods thrown at Trump. I'd like to think it helps keep me honest. But when JDF goes too far off the deep end, its hard not to be further tempted into tripplying down on my views. I'm the kind of eschatology buff that is super interested in disproving their own narrative as a way of seeing if there is merit or if I am crazy. So its kind of important to find adverse opinion. Even with all the wild narratives there, they do also bring some pretty good challenges for the way I've been thinking though.

But yeah...it would shock me for JD to change his views. I think we stand more a chance of Elon Musk becoming a full on hot hearted new believer before that will happen. In fairness, I understand why JD feels like he does. Trump never disavowed the vaccine. And was like the grandfather of it. Seeing how dangerous it is and in bed with big pharma it is, it is understandable why he would see Trump as public enemy number one. And then to see Netenyahu offer Pfiser the health record data to all of Israel (in JD's world) would be placing JD into a full on thriller just short of "Why do we consider we are not in the tribulation right now?" So I can see why he would be deeply invested against Trump. He spent I believe over a year with update after update after update on the vax. In some ways I am grateful he took that mantle. Being the most prolific speaker from the pulpit against the vax.

But because of how passionate he was on that end of things, it would seem it was a frontier office to warn the people. And seeing one hold a rare office with such passionate alarm, it seems to have perhaps creeped into his psyche that God has him on a mission to rescue the world from Trump now. The irony there for me is, if Trump aligns with my Eschatology, JD would be going against the empire of reality. But even there, I would see him still have a different narrative than even if things move in the direction that might be in line with my thinking. And he will tell that story. And he will stick to it. In some ways that kind of eptimoizes the day and age we live in. Quadrupling down on convictions. Convictions are king. In the secular norm, it could likely be understood as 2 Tim 3:2.

In any event Andy its great you have a heart for him on some level. I feel bad sometimes when JD feels almost like the whole church is against him. In some ways I am proud of him for being tough enough to stand against the generic crowd view. Making decisions not to join prophecy seminars. It kind of makes him the total odd man out (when he was primed to be a Calvery Chapel watcher darling). JD could have become a huge watcher name (far beyond how it is now). To walk away from all that is pretty manly (even if those convictions are off). Its shows honest grit. So I find myself in an odd balance between not being on board with the generic Calvery Chapel watcher movement vibe nor the JDF watcher vibe (and in some cases "extremely" in opposition to it). So I guess a get a pretty good work out processing through my own theological grid upon eschatology.

In conclusion, I will admit I do have a special interest to be on JDF this Fall. Because in my eschatological views, this should be quite a barn burner. I'm interested to see how the forum does under wild water rapids I believe likely we be our portion this Fall. As I have seen, the narrative they go by there can easily splinter off into various threads of commingling counterintuitive reality perspectives. I used to think it will be awesome when Fall 2024 comes...to see the shock on their faces (this was back in 2021 even). Of course that is if whatever of my views might hold water. I imagined that day when JDF changed their view about Trump and many things. But now being this close to that Fall...plausible deniability will be plentiful it would seem. There does not seem to be any sign that no matter what happens, the JD perspective might change. Sorry to bring such Debby Downer news. But on the bright side, I could be wrong. And hope so. Blessings.

Andy that is pretty sporting of you. I'm a regular there and although I do actually love JD because of his child like heart toward the Lord and his passion with the word when on point, and also, his passion in ministries he is involved in like ending sex trafficking, helping the disadvantaged in the Hawaiin fires, and ministry connections even in Israel I believe--with all that I will admit it is a 30/70 chance if I listen to his updatesim. On average I will watch an update once a month just to stay in the mix. So you are quite the trooper. In part the reason it is only once a month is because there often is material in those updates that will depress or upset me (about he thinks upon or conveys it). So I think in my mind to maybe just let him go his own way...and keep the blood pressure down.

In some ways I feel bad for him. Because he has me as a pretty regular poster on his forum. And my Eschatology differs from mainstream watcher world in general. And of course that gap gets significantly wider when it comes to JD. And then he's got me, this guy on his forum often going against the narrative significatly. I think that speaks highly of him in the sense that its been 4 years of a regular poster adverse to significant areas of his theological premise in eschatology. In some ways, we could not be further apart--idealogically. So kudos to you for reading the updates every week. And kudos to him for longsuffering me.

As far as I can tell for the most part, the forum members accept that I am not there to cause trouble but to be engaged in discussion even though I differ with much of the forum there. One reason I stay is because I have a lot of history there. And the forum does have a certain family charm to it. Plus, the fact that they accept me, warts and all, sometimes surprises me. Because there can be quite a bit of adversity there. I like it there because it helps me consider some features of Eschatology I normally may not. And even though I have a fairly strong foundation for my convictions, I am open to nuances of where the way they are looking at things might matter on some level. Similar to how I like to watch An0maly on YouTube. Definitely not a theologian. But I like to see where those that have great concern with Trump might be coming from and what they are actually looking at.

I have 0 expectation JD will change his perspective. In posts I've left at JDF I have affirmed even there that it would seem the commitance of logical fallacy--making one's argument unfalsifiable seems to be in play at high crimes and mistameanor level. On one hand, "America will fall, and Trump will not be back with any significance because NAR worships him." And on the other hand, "If Trump does come back then he is false light and starter of a new Luciferian Enlightenment of America." So he kind of set himself up to have to believe his own narrative regardless of what reality dishes out down the road. I believe of all the things that might bother me about certain logic used from the pulpit, that one is pretty high (if not the highest). Because alternatively I clearly state my Eschatology and don't back down from it. While fully admitting to them I could totally be wrong. And if I am i'd be the first to admit it. But the way things are wired there eschatologically, the narrative is primed for either scenario. So if that forum were employment for me....i'm likely set for life. No shortage of lovingly and hopefully kindly going against the entirety of the grain.

. . . . .

Yes the mood there is anti-trump. But there are some who are nuetral. And some who are inclined to vote for Trump. Ironically, I don't mind the DTS there because they do all the research. I can just see at that point if here is any merit in the sense of how I am looking at things. Sometimes passions run high there and people get feathers ruffled and stop posting. As counterintuitive as I am to the JDF narrative, I do get discouraged if the anti-trump posters walk away. Because, for me, the best way to consider the value of my own "off the beaten path narrative" is to contrast it with the hardest hitting dirt clods thrown at Trump. I'd like to think it helps keep me honest. But when JDF goes too far off the deep end, its hard not to be further tempted into tripplying down on my views. I'm the kind of eschatology buff that is super interested in disproving their own narrative as a way of seeing if there is merit or if I am crazy. So its kind of important to find adverse opinion. Even with all the wild narratives there, they do also bring some pretty good challenges for the way I've been thinking though.

But yeah...it would shock me for JD to change his views. I think we stand more a chance of Elon Musk becoming a full on hot hearted new believer before that will happen. In fairness, I understand why JD feels like he does. Trump never disavowed the vaccine. And was like the grandfather of it. Seeing how dangerous it is and in bed with big pharma it is, it is understandable why he would see Trump as public enemy number one. And then to see Netenyahu offer Pfiser the health record data to all of Israel (in JD's world) would be placing JD into a full on thriller just short of "Why do we consider we are not in the tribulation right now?" So I can see why he would be deeply invested against Trump. He spent I believe over a year with update after update after update on the vax. In some ways I am grateful he took that mantle. Being the most prolific speaker from the pulpit against the vax.

But because of how passionate he was on that end of things, it would seem it was a frontier office to warn the people. And seeing one hold a rare office with such passionate alarm, it seems to have perhaps creeped into his psyche that God has him on a mission to rescue the world from Trump now. The irony there for me is, if Trump aligns with my Eschatology, JD would be going against the empire of reality. But even there, I would see him still have a different narrative than even if things move in the direction that might be in line with my thinking. And he will tell that story. And he will stick to it. In some ways that kind of eptimoizes the day and age we live in. Quadrupling down on convictions. Convictions are king. In the secular norm, it could likely be understood as 2 Tim 3:2.

In any event Andy its great you have a heart for him on some level. I feel bad sometimes when JD feels almost like the whole church is against him. In some ways I am proud of him for being tough enough to stand against the generic crowd view. Making decisions not to join prophecy seminars. It kind of makes him the total odd man out (when he was primed to be a Calvery Chapel watcher darling). JD could have become a huge watcher name (far beyond how it is now). To walk away from all that is pretty manly (even if those convictions are off). Its shows honest grit. So I find myself in an odd balance between not being on board with the generic Calvery Chapel watcher movement vibe nor the JDF watcher vibe (and in some cases "extremely" in opposition to it). So I guess a get a pretty good work out processing through my own theological grid upon eschatology.

In conclusion, I will admit I do have a special interest to be on JDF this Fall. Because in my eschatological views, this should be quite a barn burner. I'm interested to see how the forum does under wild water rapids I believe likely we be our portion this Fall. As I have seen, the narrative they go by there can easily splinter off into various threads of commingling counterintuitive reality perspectives. I used to think it will be awesome when Fall 2024 comes...to see the shock on their faces (this was back in 2021 even). Of course that is if whatever of my views might hold water. I imagined that day when JDF changed their view about Trump and many things. But now being this close to that Fall...plausible deniability will be plentiful it would seem. There does not seem to be any sign that no matter what happens, the JD perspective might change. Sorry to bring such Debby Downer news. But on the bright side, I could be wrong. And hope so. Blessings.
His gospel doctrine is sound mostly, it's his eschatological views that are off with the pixies that causes alarm.

I'll throw some names into the hat that haven't been mentioned...

Calvin Robinson: C of England refused to ordain him so that was a good start! I love his preaching and debating. Re. end times - he confronts the apostasy in the church and gives us the much needed ammo to do the same. If pastors don't arm the parents for spiritual debates, then the kids have little chance.

Rabbi Zev Porat witnessing to orthodox rabbis. I have learned so much more about Jesus in the OT from him than from anyone else. Such an eye opener. Not so much an end time teacher but such a blessing that I don't want you to miss out in it.

Pastor Dr. Gene Kim, excellent Bible studies as well as current end time events and the rapture.

Watchman Newscast for news.

Christ in Prophecy (Lamb and Lion Ministries) - Excellent discussions and guests. When Chris on RF posted The Immaculate Conception article I tried to explain that this was RC doctrine, but Chris got very defensive about this. I contacted the author, Dr. Nathan Jones and explained this debate was settled 500 yrs ago and is the foundation of RC teaching. He checked it out and not only got back to me, but he corrected his article, joined RF and explained why he got it wrong and corrected it. Very approachable.

I didn't see DTBM mentioned. Discover the Book Ministries by Pastor John Barnett. What!!?? You don't know DTBM? Fasten your seat belts because if you need feeding John is going to give you more than you can take! Great Bible teacher as well as on the mark on current prophecy.

Brylan Riggs for the apostasy happening now.

I also subscribe to several pre-wrath/post-trib channels, one of which is led by an ex-Calvary Church pastor who was a platform speaker for the pre-trib but is now pre-wrath. I have asked several times to debate him but so far he has not taken me up on my kind offer. If I don't debate then I don't understand fully what my opponents think is the pre-trib killer and I need to test my understanding of the pre-trib with their attempts to prove it wrong.

Some of their end time and historical research is excellent and I benefit from that as well as broadening my understanding of opposing interpretations. The results is a deeper appreciation of the events leading up to and after the rapture.

Blessings!

I don't.know what it actually entails but a lot of the anti trumpers are making all these wild conspiracy claims about this project 2025 that Trump wants to implement as if it's the 2nd coming of Hitlers policies.

I've stopped watching all the election stuff as the blatant lying of the dems is getting too much.
My mom mentioned that Project 2025 to me. She was all upset about Trump’s connection with The Heritage Foundation. I looked at the points of Project 2025 and thought it was great. I don’t know why any Christian would be against it.

Back