What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering 2024 - Is The World Ripe For Rapture?

If this is applying to what the times will be like right before the rapture:

Luke 17:26-29
26 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise, just as it was in the days of Lot—they were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building, 29 but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom, fire and sulfur rained from heaven and destroyed them all—

Do you think that means the chaos that occurs causing everyone to cry out for [Antichrist] a leader to to fix everything could be a direct result of the rapture?

If this is applying to what the times will be like right before the rapture:

Luke 17:26-29
26 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise, just as it was in the days of Lot—they were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building, 29 but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom, fire and sulfur rained from heaven and destroyed them all—

Do you think that means the chaos that occurs causing everyone to cry out for [Antichrist] a leader to to fix everything could be a direct result of the rapture?

I think it would be a combo of things the rapture, the economic collapse due to our disappearance and the Ezekiel war may have everyone crying out for the Antichrist to solve everything and brng about some form of normalcy again

I read the scripture of His Olivet Discourse as pertaining to the tribulation, its not scripture teaching anything about the rapture.

It is hard to imagine folks will be eating and marrying throught the worst seven years ever. However, we can look back to WWII, and during the nightly bombings of certain countries, and the fire bombings in Japan, life still went on as best they could.
WHy would you say these verses are part of the Olivet Discourse

WHy would you say these verses are part of the Olivet Discourse
It doesn't have to be part of the Olivet Discourse.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 speaks of the Tribulation as well ...

5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

I imagine that the eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage could possibly occur in the period of when they believe they are in Peace and Safety prior to The Day of The Lord.

2024 sounds really, really good for the rapture. I really am curious about those that will enter our homes and what they'll find, what they'll read, and what they'll listen to. They'll see our pictures. They may watch our family videos. I'd wager a few of us at least have some guidance in some boxes and whatnot for them. Imagine their faces and the storm that will be the entirety of their consciousness. I wonder if my first brother will be one of the many or the few that walks in here. What a thought. I still do wonder what the last post on this forum will be right before that happens.

I think it would be a combo of things the rapture, the economic collapse due to our disappearance and the Ezekiel war may have everyone crying out for the Antichrist to solve everything and brng about some form of normalcy again
Its hard for me to really grasp how devasting the actual rapture will be for those left behind. With the sudden disappearance of pilots, vehicle drivers, train conductors,….etc…..All sorts of vehicles will be falling, crashing around the world killing many in the mere seconds after the rapture.

I have heard of some folks who are not yet ready to believe in Jesus as their Savior, but have said if the rapture happens as their Christian friends have told them it would, then they would believe. Sadly, they may not get that chance if they are one of the many that could die right after the rapture.

Its hard for me to really grasp how devasting the actual rapture will be for those left behind. With the sudden disappearance of pilots, vehicle drivers, train conductors,….etc…..All sorts of vehicles will be falling, crashing around the world killing many in the mere seconds after the rapture.

I have heard of some folks who are not yet ready to believe in Jesus as their Savior, but have said if the rapture happens as their Christian friends have told them it would, then they would believe. Sadly, they may not get that chance if they are one of the many that could die right after the rapture.
Yeah, for sure. My blood fam is hit and miss on nearly everything when it comes to not only the Gospel, but eschatology as well. I really don't know what's going to come out in the wash regarding them and it's not for lack of trying.

Mom, my third brother, dad, and maybe some ones that have passed on will join us upward, but I'm not so sure about the rest. My wife and kids are good to go, but it looks like a small crew over here, man. Small crew.

2024 sounds really, really good for the rapture. I really am curious about those that will enter our homes and what they'll find, what they'll read, and what they'll listen to. They'll see our pictures. They may watch our family videos. I'd wager a few of us at least have some guidance in some boxes and whatnot for them. Imagine their faces and the storm that will be the entirety of their consciousness. I wonder if my first brother will be one of the many or the few that walks in here. What a thought. I still do wonder what the last post on this forum will be right before that happens.
Same here! I often daydream about what those moments after our rapture will be. Who of my family members will be left knowing that my mom and I warned them. I hope they come to our house and find my papers talking about the post rapture and explaining everything that happened and will happen. I had originally kept it hidden in a filing cabinet where Mike knew about and I told him to share it with them should he be left. Thankfully now he’s going to be raptured with me. Now I have to let my siblings know where those papers are.

I’ve also thought about buying them each a rapture kit from Pete Garcia’s website as a Christmas present.

I often think about pregnant moms who will lose their unborn children and just all the children and babies disappearing. Not to start a conversation on the age of accountability please. It’s just something I ponder along with the immediate devastation that would cause.

I often think about pregnant moms who will lose their unborn children and just all the children and babies disappearing. Not to start a conversation on the age of accountability please. It’s just something I ponder along with the immediate devastation that would cause.
If as I believe the age of accountability is true, then all the children below a certain age will be raptured. Some countries have a very low percentage of Christians and wont be as heavily affected as others by the rapture. However, with all global children taken, this is a way all countries will feel the pain.

I can say that I know the Rapture will happen by 2133. There I said it! At least none of us will live to prove me wrong HA! :bliss:

On a serious note, I have no idea when but 2026 sounds like a good year to me. 😂
How great would it be to know exactly when the rapture will take place! However, thats not what He attended us to know, and while we await, we are to go about in our temporary home, helping others see the Light.

Until that glorious day, Im not letting the world beat me down. I have His strength through the full Armor of God to help me navigate through the darkened trenches, never losing hope.

Back