What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering 2024 - Is The World Ripe For Rapture?

I just gave my opinion on his method of teaching.
No one has to agree
I think I agree with you. Todays video was the first end times video I have watched in the last 2 weeks. All of them to include Andy Woods, Tom Hughes, Jack Hibbs, even Jack Kelley, throw some speculation when teaching on end times. All of them make me think, and maybe even on occasion, do my own research. However, I already know what I need to know, and as you said, the rapture is imminent, most eveything else that has yet to happen involves some sort of speculation and personal opinions.

I think I agree with you. Todays video was the first end times video I have watched in the last 2 weeks. All of them to include Andy Woods, Tom Hughes, Jack Hibbs, even Jack Kelley, throw some speculation when teaching on end times. All of them make me think, and maybe even on occasion, do my own research. However, I already know what I need to know, and as you said, the rapture is imminent, most eveything else that has yet to happen involves some sort of speculation and personal opinions.
I like to speculate and say
Maybe Today 🥰

Let me just go on record and say I do believe that the Rapture will happen this year.

Not because of what anyone else says, but between the signs which we are told to look for which are all around us and just a feeling that I have. Now of course what I believe could be wrong, so I am not trying to convince anyone else to believe it. However if someone does already believe it like some other Christians I know, I just want them to know I believe it also.

I don't believe it as a fact though. So everyone please take what I have said with a grain of salt. Case in point, I just renewed my car registration yesterday for two years. Why not just one? Because as I have stated while I believe the Rapture will happen this year, I am not positive that it will.

Come Lord Jesus come!!! 🙏

Let me just go on record and say I do believe that the Rapture will happen this year.

Not because of what anyone else says, but between the signs which we are told to look for which are all around us and just a feeling that I have. Now of course what I believe could be wrong, so I am not trying to convince anyone else to believe it. However if someone does already believe it like some other Christians I know, I just want them to know I believe it also.

I don't believe it as a fact though. So everyone please take what I have said with a grain of salt. Case in point, I just renewed my car registration yesterday for two years. Why not just one? Because as I have stated while I believe the Rapture will happen this year, I am not positive that it will.

I think I can speak for all, we hope your thoughts are correct!

Amen 🥰

Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing
2 Timothy 4:8

Speaking of date setters. I remember reading about Harold Camping who predicted that exact date for the rapture in 1994, convinced his whole flock and many other Christians that the date was a fact. Yet, a few years later, his personal secretary who worked for him prior to the date he set said Harold had scheduled several appointments for the weeks after the date he had set.:oops:

I believe the world 2024 is ripe for the Rapture. Probably more so then any other time in history.

If we were on a movie set we could say all the props are in place for the Tribulation to take place. And if one is pre-trib, which I am, then the Rapture would be at hand also.

But of course the Rapture is always at hand. I don't believe anything needs to occur for the Rapture to occur.

The times when it appears all is in place for the Tribulation to occur, are like waves of the sea rising up and coming to the shore. (Rev. 17:1) (Rev. 17-15) (Is. 57:20) Many times people thought this was it, this is the time. But it wasn't. A wave came in and then went out. But there will be a time when it will be the one.

I know many Christians who believe we should only be concerned with evangelism and not things like the Tribulation. But, I guarantee that Satan is interested. He is watching, because neither does he know the day or hour which is only in the hand of God. Satan is always busy in man's politics trying to shape the nations in his favor. And probably always has an anti-christ and false-prophet ready in every generation to plug in when he sees it is time.

The World better be concerned that it is ripe for the Tribulation.

My opinion.

Quantrill

Not because of what anyone else says, but between the signs which we are told to look for which are all around us and just a feeling that I have.
I have seen several different ministries saying that God has laid on their hearts big plans for their ministries "for 2025", or "for the next few years", so I am thinking that we've got awhile to go if God is laying that on their hearts. 🫤

I have seen several different ministries saying that God has laid on their hearts big plans for their ministries "for 2025", or "for the next few years", so I am thinking that we've got awhile to go if God is laying that on their hearts. 🫤
As I said, I am not 100 percent as if I am a prophet or something.

However going based on the Bible and current signs I totally believe we are in the season and I personally believe the season is this year. I also know of many who desperately need this hope and I am one of them. You may say, but what if it does not happen this year, won't you be disappointed? Sure disappointed but not crushed. In the mean time I will have made it through another year without being depressed.

To be clear I don't say that the Rapture will happen this year just so I would feel better, I totally believe it. So why am I telling others? Because of the Bible verses below.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but
exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Maybe you don't need to hear this, but I know for a fact that there are others that do as they have told me. With what they are going through they could not bare thinking they have years to wait for the Rapture and would be extremely depressed. I do let them know that I am not 100 percent certain though. Some Christians would be crushed if they believed the Rapture will happen this year and it does not. For those I say, then don't count on it. I and some others would rather rely on hope even if what we hope for does not happen when we expect it to.

God Bless! 🙏

I think that so long as people are still being saved, God waits. 2 Peter 3:9
But Only God knows when the time comes to send Jesus for His Bride, and to begin Judging the nations.
Certainly we're drawing closer to that time.

Back