What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering 2024 - Is The World Ripe For Rapture?

Are you saying the Holy Spirit told you this? Or, is it just a strong feeling you have?
If you are asking if the Holy Spirit directly told me this, then the answer is no as he does not speak to me. If you are asking if the Holy Spirit guides me, the answer is yes and I hope he guides you also. So I would say it is more like a feeling than the Holy Spirit speaking to me.

My post was to say don't rely on me or anyone really, just watch what happens for yourself and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you. 😊

If you are asking if the Holy Spirit directly told me this, then the answer is no as he does not speak to me. If you are asking if the Holy Spirit guides me, the answer is yes and I hope he guides you also. So I would say it is more like a feeling than the Holy Spirit speaking to me.

My post was to say don't rely on me or anyone really, just watch what happens for yourself and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you. 😊
If rapture enthusiasm is contagious, then I caught whatever you have, and Im watching brother.

Now would be awesome!

As someone I recently started listening to on youtube (I know, I know... youtube) says: "it is a great day to be Raptured."

I've been expecting it for several years now, but things really seem to be coming to a head now. It can't be very much longer, but thank God for giving people a full opportunity to come along!

I am very happy that you caught it. 😍

I said and really believe that the Rapture will happen this year. If it does not not, I tell you we will really need this hope to get through this year!!!
Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
2 Timothy 4:8

Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
2 Timothy 4:8
Amen sister. As excited as I am for a possibility of a soon rapture, I do have to reign in myself because my feelings, or enthusiasm, does not mean anything is happening soon. But it could….

We are told to watch, just like every other Christian who has ever lived was told to do.

Amen sister. As excited as I am for a possibility of a soon rapture, I do have to reign in myself because my feelings, or enthusiasm, does not mean anything is happening soon. But it could….

We are told to watch, just like every other Christian who has ever lived was told to do.
He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Revelation 22:20

Same here! I often daydream about what those moments after our rapture will be. Who of my family members will be left knowing that my mom and I warned them. I hope they come to our house and find my papers talking about the post rapture and explaining everything that happened and will happen. I had originally kept it hidden in a filing cabinet where Mike knew about and I told him to share it with them should he be left. Thankfully now he’s going to be raptured with me. Now I have to let my siblings know where those papers are.

I’ve also thought about buying them each a rapture kit from Pete Garcia’s website as a Christmas present.
I think it would be good for all of us to write rapture letters and leave them throughout our homes and cars. We have them in the glove compartment of each car, in the pantry, in the guest bathroom, in my toolbox, in the front of our Bibles... all the places that people will come to get your "stuff." If anyone needs an example, I can post ours....

Thought I would just post a link to ours: bigMoose Rapture Letter

I think it would be good for all of us to write rapture letters and leave them throughout our homes and cars. We have them in the glove compartment of each car, in the pantry, in the guest bathroom, in my toolbox, in the front of our Bibles... all the places that people will come to get your "stuff." If anyone needs an example, I can post ours....

Thought I would just post a link to ours: bigMoose Rapture Letter
Sounds like a good idea. I have some framed bible verses on the wall and a couple of photos I took with scenery and a bible verse as a caption. Anyone looking around would get the message. God bless you

I was speaking with an old friend yesterday, we were in an AOG church years ago. He hasn't been in a church since, I attend a Baptist Church. In this country we agreed Christianity had evaporated, there don't seem to be many believers around or speaking up. Many church goers are African or Indian folks who recently immigrated here. The trans issue is more or less unopposed. We feel like the last pilgrims in an alien land. The world around us is insane. When the rapture happens here I don't think it will be a massive ruction. A handful of people on the fringes of society will go. I would say it's the season for the rapture. It maybe a different picture in the USA for example. I'm not sure. God bless you all

A handful of people on the fringes of society will go. I would say it's the season for the rapture. It maybe a different picture in the USA for Example. I'm not sure. God bless you all
The difference with us is even though we have A LOT of wheat, we have so MANY tares. So many 'false' gospels. So many cults. So many hucksters. So many preaching for $$$ gain.
So even though we have a lot of born again people, we can be so scattered that for many of us its like dodging grenades trying to find a solid church. :lol:

I forgot to ask you this yesterday.

What do you believe the Holy Spirit explains in regards to the rapture?
I have no idea what the Holy Spirit will explain to each of you, just that I believe that if you ask him he will convince you that the signs you are seeing will verify that he is coming for us this year (the season). Some need to see that America is going down and will no longer be a world power, some need to see the countries lining up against Israel as the Bible foretold, some need to see that the world is currently like in Noah's day and like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Basically I am just saying not to trust me as I can't convince you and don't want that responsibility anyway. I am not a Prophet so I cannot say I am 100 percent correct. If I was a Prophet I would just say take my word for it. I don't want anyone to take my word for it, but allow the Holy Spirit to convince them. If the Holy Spirit does not convince them, then maybe I am wrong. For me though, I have been convinced.

I said this before, but the Bible clearly tells us not to trust man. So don't trust me as I am a man. LOL!
😂

I have no idea what the Holy Spirit will explain to each of you, just that I believe that if you ask him he will convince you that the signs you are seeing will verify that he is coming for us this year (the season). Some need to see that America is going down and will no longer be a world power, some need to see the countries lining up against Israel as the Bible foretold, some need to see that the world is currently like in Noah's day and like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Basically I am just saying not to trust me as I can't convince you and don't want that responsibility anyway. I am not a Prophet so I cannot say I am 100 percent correct. If I was a Prophet I would just say take my word for it. I don't want anyone to take my word for it, but allow the Holy Spirit to convince them. If the Holy Spirit does not convince them, then maybe I am wrong. For me though, I have been convinced.

I said this before, but the Bible clearly tells us not to trust man. So don't trust me as I am a man. LOL!
😂

Im not sure there is biblical evidence that the Holy Spirit would give us evidence of the timing of the rapture. His written Word already provides us with a wealth of information on end times.

Clearly there are signs showing the tribulation is getting close, which means the rapture is even closer.

I agree, man can mislead on the meaning of certain passages, and we are to trust Him in showing us the true meaning of His Word. Levels of biblical maturity are different in most Christians, so we will be led in a manner we can understand at that time.

Im not sure there is biblical evidence that the Holy Spirit would give us evidence of the timing of the rapture. His written Word already provides us with a wealth of information on end times.
It is very clear that The Holy Spirit helps us to understand scripture as the Bible says that. I personally believe that the Holy Spirit will help us to understand everything if we are willing to listen. If you don't believe it, that's fine. As I have already stated, believe what you want. I am just sharing what I believe, whoever needs to hear it will. :noidea:

It is very clear that The Holy Spirit helps us to understand scripture as the Bible says that. I personally believe that the Holy Spirit will help us to understand everything if we are willing to listen. If you don't believe it, that's fine. As I have already stated, believe what you want. I am just sharing what I believe, whoever needs to hear it will. :noidea:

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you
John 14:26

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you
John 14:26
I forgot the scripture said he will teach you all things, though I have read that many times! It is amazing how we can read something in the Bible that does not really stick with us or sometimes we don't even notice when we read it. This is one reason that we need to rely on the Holy Spirit!

Thanks for posting that verse!!! 😍

Back