What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering 2024 - Is The World Ripe For Rapture?

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
John16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
John16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
I do hope you’re right, brother :hug:

Me too as I have had more than enough of this sinful world. To me, if we are here much longer we would be in the Tribulation. 🙁
We Believers have all had enough of this sinful world and so much want to be in glory with our Lord Jesus.

I believe in All of God's promises in Christ Jesus Are Yes and Amen.
2 Corinthians 1:20

We wait on His Promises in Faith, not by our own understanding, but in our Trust in God Who has determined when He will send our Bridegroom for His Bride.

“God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?"
Numbers 23:18

Me too as I have had more than enough of this sinful world. To me, if we are here much longer we would be in the Tribulation. 🙁
I understand.
Some of us have much more sorrowful and lonelier lives than others.

It is not a bad thing to hope it is sooner than soon.
And it doesn't mean you'll deny Jesus if it doesn't happen this year.

Truly, I hear you. ❤️

I understand.
Some of us have much more sorrowful and lonelier lives than others.

It is not a bad thing to hope it is sooner than soon.
And it doesn't mean you'll deny Jesus if it doesn't happen this year.

Truly, I hear you. ❤️
I so agree with you.
Boy do I know lonely and constant pain and distress and what seems like never ending spiritual warfare.
But God!
No matter what circumstances we may face God is Still God and remains Faithful.
I keep remembering the scripture saying can a mother forget to nurse her baby, certainly she might forget, but God will Never forget us.
God gets us through our troubles because He wants us to be with Him, and while we want to be with Him, God wants us to be with Him even more than we want to be with Him that's why He sacrificed His Son for us. 🥰

Yes, but as long as a claim of “special” revelation was not given.

Hope is strong enough for me, and coupled with His Divine Word, what more do we need!
The only problem I have with this "revelation" that came from the OP source is that our beloved brother Tyler also believed that last year's UN proposal for peace was actually the Daniel 9:27 signing of the covenant with the many and that meant the Rapture was going to happen before that September date.
It didn't happen as he thought it would. How many who had hoped for the Rapture before that UN proposal must have been disappointed that it didn't happen?
Does our not focusing on a set date or event for the Rapture take from God's promise? If that time frame we think will be The Time for our Rapture but does not come to pass, does this discount God's promise to be Faithful and keep His Word to send Jesus for us and keep us from the hour of trial Jesus tells us we have been saved from because of our faithfulness to Him in Revelation 3:10?
By no means. We know we are in the Season. We know Jesus is near. He will come and will not tarry. Hebrews 10:37
I believe we are extremely close to going home. There's no doubt about it.
I'm ready to go now.
If today passes by and I'm not with The Lord, I remain ready to go the next coming day.
Who doesn't want to leave this world that isn't our home?
This world is crumbling in evil more each day we shouldn't feel comfortable in it.
But as we are still here, we want to keep doing what we are here for and not put all of our focus only on getting out of here.
It's expected we are going to see the world grow darker and yet our presence is The Light that continues to shine and draw those in darkness to The Light of Salvation in Jesus.
It's easy to grow weary in these last days but we keep in mind that just as we can see prophecy unfolding before our eyes in the growing evil, we should also be able to see that in God's promise to take us out of this world because we are not appointed to wrath, this too will unfold and come to pass.
These words cannot be stressed enough....
God is Faithful.

Just to add
If we are Raptured in 2024, it won't be because someone said so, but it will be because God has His set time for us to be caught away with our Lord Jesus.

I think we are close too. But if it doesn’t come as soon as we hope I’m ok with that too.
(Not thrilled, but ok. ☺️)
Time will continue to fly by quickly and we will continue to see exciting prophetic fulfillment or movements toward fulfillment. If we end up suffering a lot, I will just figure that it’s our turn.

I think we are close too. But if it doesn’t come as soon as we hope I’m ok with that too.
Time will continue to fly by quickly and we will continue to see exciting prophetic fulfillment or movements toward fulfillment. If we end up suffering a lot, I will just figure that it’s our turn.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful"
Hebrews 10:23

"Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing"
1 Thessalonians 5:11

I believe we are extremely close to going home. There's no doubt about it.
I'm ready to go now.
If today passes by and I'm not with The Lord, I remain ready to go the next coming day.
Who doesn't want to leave this world that isn't our home?
I truly hope and pray the time is as close as many believe.

How nice would it be if we knew for a fact it was this year. My wife will soon be going through a 60 day extreme procedure to hopefully end her symptoms of MS. I have my own issues that could hold a bleak future. It would be nice to stay here, no extreme procedures for my wife, just sit and wait and hopefully help others join us in the rapture. But, we cant know with certainty, so we do what we need to do to carry on while waiting to go home. Even with our serious issues, neither of us feel desperate for the rapture to be NOW. We are content in the world He put us in, but of course hope it will be time to go soon.

I truly hope and pray the time is as close as many believe.

How nice would it be if we knew for a fact it was this year. My wife will soon be going through a 60 day extreme procedure to hopefully end her symptoms of MS. I have my own issues that could hold a bleak future. It would be nice to stay here, no extreme procedures for my wife, just sit and wait and hopefully help others join us in the rapture. But, we cant know with certainty, so we do what we need to do to carry on while waiting to go home. Even with our serious issues, neither of us feel desperate for the rapture to be NOW, but of course hope it will be.
"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.....

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal."
2 Corinthians 4:7-11,16-18

Yep each year does seem to be getting faster and faster.

Back