What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE FINANCIAL MARKETS AND PROPHECY

Long story short (no pun intended), when they shorted his stock, they stood to make substantial money if Trump's stock tanked. This inevitably would have happened if something happened to him. It is a very odd coincidence that this (large) order was placed shortly before the event.

The ironic thing is that they likely lost a lot of money because the stock went up after the failed attempt. However I don't know the specifics of 'the vendor' who was 'responsible' for the 'clerical error' and what, if any of that, is actually true.... Only God knows.
Thank you, that makes perfect sense now. They were hoping he'd die, and they could clean up if his stock tanked. Wow.

So glad they lost a lot of money! Couldn't happen to a finer bunch.

Wow. I don’t understand much of this at all but it sure looks like we are out of here soon.
The whole world is collapsing and it’s all being manipulated. What monstrousness.
I would be so depressed right now if I didn’t think we are out of here soon. Even if I have to be broke and controlled for a short while, I know what’s next.

Thank you, that makes perfect sense now. They were hoping he'd die, and they could clean up if his stock tanked. Wow.

So glad they lost a lot of money! Couldn't happen to a finer bunch.
I agree. Many feel "they" went after airline stocks just before 911 and healthcare stocks just before covid. I've only seen basic reviews of whether that is true, but this one probably should go up on the skepticalists scoreboard with those as well.

just before 911
Yup, same with the new insurance policy taken out on the buildings shortly before... Devil uses the same tricks over and over.

Anyone ever want to go down a rabbit hole look up all the predictive programming that was done in the media and movies for 911 decades before it happened.

World has been evil for a long time, just more visible now, but God sees it all and is using it for His purposes which are good.

Sometimes "subtle" is bigger than life. "Just more visible now." There is one JD Faragism I cherish (one of a few). I'm sure he is not the first to say it. For that would be apostle John. But the meaning of "Apocolypse" as in "The Apocolypse of John" is "revealing." Or, "Revelation." Often when I see the name of the final book in the Bible, because the book demonstrates such great catastrophic detail, the meaning of Revelation seems to be "That time of woe." To me, Revelation has been synonymous with devastation and horror for earth. But of course a more sober and sound reading = revealing how things wrap up and end. I suppose the book could be called, "Disclosure."

What is interesting about "revealing" is that that is what that book is. But it is also what you also just said: More visible now. What is hidden shall be shouted from the rooftops. I'm glad you phrased it that way. Because I believe we of course are experiencing increased lawlessness. But we can see it also as an age where we can kind of see it a lot more clearly right now. So why is that?

It just seems to me that although there is more evil now for sure. And although it could be said we are in that lovers of self age (very much more corrupt). It could also be said that we are in the thrawls of unveiling. A time where the mask of the age is being removed. And we are able to see things more clearly. Approaching 2020 vision. It could be said we are in the age of revealing too. We don't say, "Look at the beatiful earth rotation," when we see a sunset. From our perspective we see a sun setting. Not an earth revolving. Perhaps in some ways, the world has always been a lover of self. But maybe 2 Tim 3:2 is more about "from our perspective." Maybe there is something to that.

Like maybe the reason evil increases is as much a notice we encounter as much as it is an evil increasing. Obviously both are clearly true. But one way in which "revealing" is actually bigger and grander and more descriptive of our age is that our experience in this age reflects and emulates the name of the book it becomes about. And in that greater ironic sense, makes "more visible now" greater than the level of evil that has also increased. Which could imply, "we aint seen nothing yet."

This could be consoling of sorts. Because as things get more corrupt, and as things get more insane, we might be, like a brain fog clearing, or a mirage identified as clearly understood as not being water, on a journey into even more being revealed. Precious disclosure. In fact, taking to somewhat of an extreme, what if God permits "revealing" to increase? What sorts of things might this become for us while we occupy? Blessings.

Back