What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE FINANCIAL MARKETS AND PROPHECY

Puts into perspective this passage,

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Jeremiah 17:9

I wonder if the elite are even in control now? I mean, we know they really are not, but I'm wondering how much scrambling is happening now with run away tech, science, etc.?

Just happen to read this today:

But those who [are not financially ethical and] crave to get rich [with a compulsive, greedy longing for wealth] fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction [leading to personal misery]. For the love of money [that is, the greedy desire for it and the willingness to gain it unethically] is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves [through and through] with many sorrows.

1 Timothy 6:9-10 AMP

I love this and find it to be true:

But godliness actually is a source of great gain when accompanied by contentment [that contentment which comes from a sense of inner confidence based on the sufficiency of God].

1 Timothy 6:6 AMP

LET"S PUT FEW THINGS IN CONTEXT
1) Rule #1: God is ALWAYS in control.
2) The elite will do what they want under rule #1
3) Therefore we can obey Jesus, that we are not to fear anything, even to the point of death.

NOW TO THE MARKETS
I marked out intraday on Discord where the plunge protection team had to buy if they came into the market, and Asia, London and then N York all bought heavily averting any western meltdown.

There is a saying in the markets, that markets don't crash in election years because it doesn't look good for the current POTUS.

The plunge protection team is real and it was a concerted effort to buy heavily on the red line of support. The elite can crash the market and cause total chaos globally in a matter of hours, not days or weeks. We were there once before with the UK timezone ahead of the US and troops being prepared to take to the streets and a curfew about to be announced, but they 'saved' the markets with only a few hours to total meltdown.

The plan is to switch to a global virtual currency, but the roadmap they posted along with milestones is for 2025... if they can contain the fact that no one on earth understands the financial plumbing of the markets anymore because untold trillions in unregulated off-exchange 'bets' have been made by the banks.

They turned price discovery and transparency that capitalism is built on into the wild west where there is no law. Prophecy teachers keep talking about the $34 Trillion debt... It's reckoned to be 5 times that and what we are told is to keep the nation from totally freaking out. To achieve this, under the Trump presidency both side of the house passed Bill FASAB 56 whereby all financial figures are now secret under national security and they can lie about the figures to protect the nation. This is when capitalism officially died.

If you want to learn more about the real figures, how the true debt was discovered and covered up, then Google Prof Skidmore national debt.

I have watched a number of times the elite save the markets. The problem is that it is now well beyond the human mind to understand let alone be certain of saving the markets. That said, they stepped into the fray yesterday.

Christine Lagarde, ex-president of the IMF and now president of the EU central bank, is a witch and a criminal they refuse to prosecute. While in the IMF she used occult numerology in 2014 to explain how the world would change in 2021. She also said that the markets were so complex now that we need a superman, someone with out of this world ability to untie the Gordian Knot (Google that). It means someone who can think outside of the box that us mortals are locked into regarding the markets and the world debt.

Japan is a complete mess and it remains to be seen if the elite can manage to hold the markets up until they have their goal of a crash and switch to a global currency.

Prince Charles explained this to the world but few prophecy teachers understood what he said, that some 'he' is coming with trillions, more than the GDP of all nations and he is coming in the name of climate change with an army. One of my close friends was present and everyone there got a printout of that speech so there would be no one forgetting what Charles was warning would come. Charles was telling the world that all fiat currencies are going to end with a virtual currency and one man will possess more wealth that all nations... and he will have an army

I was watching silver because that would unlock the gold price, which in turn was going to create havoc because western banks have suppressed the price of gold for years with paper shorts on the futures market, and if gold takes off the banks are in huge trouble. They have already enacted legislation to protect the banks from lawsuits.

Yesterday was a marker, one to be watched and for the moment the power keg is intact, but it has so many fuses that are dominoes that will cause a global cascade and the elite may not be able to control events.

That brings me back to Rule #1 ;)

This reminds me of a post I read a month ago where the writer was saying he read about a Christian man claiming God confirmed to him that Trump was going to be president and then the economic crash would happen.

I’m skeptical of anyone who claims to get direct revelation like that but it does come up when I see what’s happening. It makes me wonder if that is how it will play out and that the elites are preparing to crash it all once Trump is in office.

This reminds me of a post I read a month ago where the writer was saying he read about a Christian man claiming God confirmed to him that Trump was going to be president and then the economic crash would happen.

I’m skeptical of anyone who claims to get direct revelation like that but it does come up when I see what’s happening. It makes me wonder if that is how it will play out and that the elites are preparing to crash it all once Trump is in office.
Yeah 100% that's a massive red flag

For a more global perspective of what is about to unfold, try this...

1) Google "the motto of the new world order is order out of chaos"

2) Then go to Yandex.com and repeat this search.

Now you have the US search and the Russian search and often the Russian search is a better search because Google is hiding a lot of information. It doesn't mean the Russian search engine is always better, it just helps give a more rounded view.

So who is involved in creating the chaos for the birth of the NWO? It would be easier to ask who isn't!

The banks are up to their ears in it, but so are the Jesuits, the WHO, the military establishment, climate change advocates, the great merchants of the earth, Big Pharma, Gender Benders, global religious leaders who believe in One Light - Many Lamps doctrine as all roads lead to heaven, and the list goes on and on until you are dizzy trying to find the real answer which is... Satan working every kind of deception in what the Bible describes as "the coming" i.e. the years leading up to the Antichrist.

We are in this "coming period" with the Luciferians so confident they are taking every opportunity to stage great expensive show pieces at every international event either mocking God or celebrating the coming of their plans.

9 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and FALSE wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 2Thes.2:9
sign,σημείοις (sēmeiois)
Noun - Dative Neuter Plural
Strong's 4592: Neuter of a presumed derivative of the base of semaino; an indication, especially ceremonially or supernaturally.

Satan copies God and as Israel celebrates the 7 feasts and the church the marriage covenant, the blood covenant and baptism, so we see our screens filled with occult rituals. In occult the belief is that what is hidden in plain sight increases the power of the demons and so they have to tell us what is coming. We see where it agrees with the Bible and so we know this is a time like no other in history.

No generation has ever seen the outright embracing of the occult by the music industry, Hollywood and world governments like we do today.

We are on the verge of Daniel's terrifying 4th kingdom and it seems the birth of the 10 kings may well happen with that kingdom rising rather than rather than there being years apart. There has to be a financial collapse that BRICS can't avoid... there will be no escape for Prince Charles explained, "he" is coming with more trillions than the GDP of all nations, and with an army to enforce climate change.

Here is a link to an article that could well be describing the birth pains of the 10 kings appearing. One thing is for sure, we are getting close to total chaos. By the end of 2025 I think the world will be turned upside down.

Yeah 100% that's a massive red flag
Yeah I don’t take those statements seriously to go and follow those people. Which is why I didn’t say where I read it because there’s no point to give that person more attention.

It does make me wonder if that is what’s going to unfold just by observing what’s happening. Trump wasn’t killed so what better way to trap him and push the Digital global currency than to wait until he is in office. This speculation falls in my what if box.

This also makes me think of Don Koenig’s later blog post where he speculates on why he believes the rapture will happen by 2026. It is starting to look like things are ramping up at an insane speed. It would be nice to be raptured just as the world economy collapses. We’ll see though, only God knows.

2 things stood out to me with the perspectives in this article:

The position Israel is seemingly in as a weakened one:

.....No matter how the Gaza war ultimately ends, the events of October 7 and afterward have likely shattered the aura of invincibility of the Israeli military. In other words, Israel has lost its deterrence, and it will not easily or quickly regain it.

In short, Israel’s regional position is deteriorating. That weakens the geopolitical position of NATO & Friends in the Middle East.....

And the position of the West as an upcoming weakend one:

...The situation is fluid and volatile. It’s impossible to quantify the conflict precisely.

That being said, when you put everything together, I think there is a good chance that BRICS+ will prevail in the three key proxy wars of WW3—Ukraine, Taiwan, and the Middle East.

The main implication is that we’re likely to see the end of the unipolar world order and the emergence of a multipolar world order.

Many people will be unprepared for that change of historical significance. However, when you look at the Big Picture, that is where I think we’re headed....

If this observation bears out, to me this really sets up a 'God protectively intervenes for Israel to a certain extent' scenario. I wonder if that intervention and adjusted geo-political landscape, is what sets into motion the 4th beast world wide. As was said earlier, I'm comforted that it's all in God's sovereign timing.

I don't know if this author is a believer or not (leaning on not, based on recommendations on how to survive what looks sounds like pre or full out Tribilation scenarios) but he seems to be observing similar things the Bible points to, however, from a secular view.

I think the whole world is at the very least picking up on things not being life as usual and are uneasy. Seems ripe for Gospel sharing.......or the anti-christ/God's wrath..... whatever is chosen by each soul.

It is sobering to contemplate, giving impetus that much more to point others to Jesus and His freely offered salvation from God's wrath to blessed eternal life through simple, trusting, dependent faith in Him and His loving, faithful work on our behalf at the cross.

Oh yes, they have made this arrogant declaration before, but Luciferian's are supposed to lie. We are supposed to tell the truth. That's the rules of the world order, but most people can't understand that and thus they can;'t understand politics or the financial markets.
I don't know why but in reading your post I all of a sudden remembered the movie
A Few Good Men and the words, "You can't handle the truth". 🤣
It's expected for the Luciferins to lie because they are minions of the devil, the father of the lie.

On topic though,
Of course politics and financial markets are part of the Power Grab of the globalists as it fits with the time of the Tribulation when the religious, political and financial sectors will be under the control of the Beast system.

Question beckons, which long weekend are they going to pull this stunt?
IMO, not until they are ready with the global digital currency so they can be be our saviors. They gave us the timeline and milestones with a goal for 2025 depending on when the coders had written their new version of blockchain.

Then they announced they were ahead of schedule, but coders can think they are almost there and then find debugging takes a lot longer than expected. Perhaps they have it ready, or perhaps they are struggling to complete the software, but the timing is in God's hands who works all things after the counsel of His will.

My guess, and I may be well off re. this, is that the digital currency will have something to do with the rising of the ten kings.

We are in a new world when the actions of nations robbing other nations centuries back of everything from precious metals and diamonds to coffee and sugar because they had an army and weapons that could not be resisted, and where might gave you the right, is now being blamed on their ancestors and reparations are being demanded. We see this with the blacks and slavery.

When the world fiat currencies are suddenly cancelled, a rescue will need to happen and probably a universal basic income to get the world moving again. This is when I think poorer nations that have been robbed by our ancestors are going to want a fair deal leading to great conflicts. The rich will have to face becoming poorer and the poor will want to have equal rights to the cost of a Big Mac (there is a global Big Mac Index showing the cost of a BM in different nations. For some a BM is a cheap meal while for others it is an expensive luxury).

To quote Lagarde again, they need a superman who can think outside of the box. They expect him, they celebrate his coming now in public ceremonies. The orthodox Jews expect their messiah but we know he will be the Anti-Messiah. The world needs a statesman and looking at Biden, how America has fallen. There is a clown, a fraud, a liar, a weak man, a deceiver who loves to add 666 into his speeches leading the late great USA.

MARKETS
I wrote that I couldn't see any panic in the markets despite the fearful headlines. While a record was set for the highest volatility ever (the ups and downs), it was all happening structurally where pro-traders would buy and sell.

I even gave the upside target and called it off the exact lows hitting the exact target to the upside and posted this on discord.

On RF I often posted how the elite will cry wolf to panic the sheeple and then buy real cheap what the sheeple sold out on and that happened again.

Is the market crazy dangerous? It sure is but it's been like that and increasingly more so month by month, year by year.

I believe this is the end game being traded, but they didn't think this weekend war in the ME will break out. They may be wrong, but that's what the money says for now.

Over and out.

IMO, not until they are ready with the global digital currency so they can be be our saviors. They gave us the timeline and milestones with a goal for 2025 depending on when the coders had written their new version of blockchain.

Then they announced they were ahead of schedule, but coders can think they are almost there and then find debugging takes a lot longer than expected. Perhaps they have it ready, or perhaps they are struggling to complete the software, but the timing is in God's hands who works all things after the counsel of His will.

My guess, and I may be well of on this, is that the digital currency will have something to do with the rising of the ten kings.

We are in a new world when the actions of nations robbing other nations centuries back of everything from precious metals and diamonds to coffee and sugar because they had an army and weapons that could not be resisted, and where might gave you the right, is now being blamed on their ancestors and reparations are being demanded. We see this with the blacks and slavery.

When the world fiat currencies are suddenly cancelled, a rescue will need to happen and probably a universal basic income to get the world moving again. This is when I think poorer nations that have been robbed by our ancestors are going to want a fair deal leading to great conflicts. The rich will have to face becoming poorer and the poor will want to have equal rights to the cost of a Big Mac (there is a global Big Mac Index showing the cost of a BM in different nations. For some a BM is a cheap meal while for others it is an expensive luxury).

To quote Lagarde again, they need a superman who can think outside of the box. They expect him, they celebrate his coming now in public ceremonies. The orthodox Jews expect their messiah but we know he will be the Anti-Messiah. The world needs a statesman and looking at Biden, how America has fallen. There is a clown, a fraud, a liar, a weak man, a deceiver who loves to add 666 into his speeches leading the late great USA.
The transition to digital currency is drawing very near.
Major Banks are closing everywhere. Not little Banks but Banks like JP Morgan Chase, BofA, Wells Fargo. These are big Banks with a lot of holdings with major corporations.
They're closing these Brick and Mortar Banks because they won't be needed with a central Bank Digital Currency system.
It's going to happen much sooner than most people think because this has been in the works for a long time and they've just been waiting for the right time to move forward with the plan.
They already have all the technology needed to transition. As a matter of fact they have it ready to go.
But it takes either the willingness to transition or for the economy to be collapse so badly it gives no choice but to transition.

I've been doing most of my transactions digitally for a long time now. It's rare that I need to use cash. Will we have a government backed cryptocurrency that replaces our current cash and digital currency system? Maybe. I don't think we'll know for sure until if/when that happens. With the current digital (non-crypto) system we don't need bank branches very much. I step into a bank about once a year, probably a little less frequently than that. The technology for a digital cash system has been here for decades now, and if the government wanted to, it could track our purchases via the current system and with just a little tweaking, could manage what we can buy/cannot buy and/or how much of something we can buy. Crypto isn't necessarily an improvement over what we currently have digitally as it has proven to be exceptionally vulnerable.

I've been doing most of my transactions digitally for a long time now. It's rare that I need to use cash. Will we have a government backed cryptocurrency that replaces our current cash and digital currency system. Maybe. I don't think we'll know for sure until if/when that happens. With the current digital (non-crypto) system we don't need bank branches very much. I step into a bank about once a year, probably a little less frequently than that. The technology for a digital cash system has been here for decades now, and if the government wanted to, it could track our purchases via the current system and with just a little tweaking, could manage what we can buy/cannot buy and/or how much of something we can buy. Crypto isn't necessarily an improvement over what we current have digitally as it has proven to be exceptionally vulnerable.
The transition will begin....

If the Left wins the election, Digital currency is coming.
If Trump wins the election,
Digital Currency is coming.

At the RNC convention, Trump laid out his campaign promises. He specifically said that he would make sure that the Dollar remains our national currency, but not long afterwards at a conference for Bit Coin investors, Trump promised that crowd that he would make sure that America has the lead in Bit Coin in the world.
So, which is it?
Dollar or Bit Coin?
I am convinced that Digital Currency will happen because it's already being implemented in other countries and America will not be able to have trades or investments in foreign goods with a currency not being supported by the US.
It has to happen to fulfill Bible prophecy.

Back