What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE FINANCIAL MARKETS AND PROPHECY

I have long contended that for end times prophecy to be fulfilled it requires the movement of many billions and even trillions of dollars and you can;t hide that. W can get a heads-up on what the elite are doing that will fulfill prophecy by understanding the markets and that was my aim in RF.

Today we face a much more evolved and complex global situation and this lecture is imnportant to understand what we are dealing with.

Mises University is the world’s leading instructional program in the Austrian School of economics which has great influence in the world of finance.

Dr. Robert Malone invented and patented the mRNA vaccine technology and has worked with vaccines for decades. Trying to understand the Covid crisis, he realized economics is the center of it all.

Today he is talking about something we need to be aware of, surveillance capitalism and mass formation psychosis as he explains, psychological warfare is the new battlefield.

He says, "Economics drive politics; it's Mr. Market that is defining what the NWO is. Everything that you think, feel or believe can be manipulated for your mind is not your own."

Dr. Malone is not born again but he says. "There is no other language than the language of faith to express the phenomena we are experiencing, that it is evil, an evil the world has never known before." I hope that his talk will cause some of these young economists to investigate why evil is the force behind the NWO.

The Bible tells us that "the coming" i.e. the path of the Antichrist taking the global stage is with every kind of deception and ceremony. We just saw the outcry about the occult ceremony at the opening of the Olympic games.

This lecture is not about Covid nor the jab, it's about Mr. Money and the psychological warfare we are all being attacked with to bring about the NWO.

Little does he understand this is only the end of the prelims and the beginning of Daniel's terrifying 4th kingdom will soon follow. As Daniel wrote...

I had a dream that made me afraid. As I was lying in bed, the images and visions that passed through my mind terrified me. Daniel 4:5 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. Dan.7:7 19“Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head.

I am not sure if I can post YouTube links... is that okay?

You can find the lecture by pasting this into YouTube...

PsyWar: Enforcing the New World Order | Dr. Robert Malone​

I have long contended that for end times prophecy to be fulfilled it requires the movement of many billions and even trillions of dollars and you can;t hide that. W can get a heads-up on what the elite are doing that will fulfill prophecy by understanding the markets and that was my aim in RF.

Today we face a much more evolved and complex global situation and this lecture is imnportant to understand what we are dealing with.

Mises University is the world’s leading instructional program in the Austrian School of economics which has great influence in the world of finance.

Dr. Robert Malone invented and patented the mRNA vaccine technology and has worked with vaccines for decades. Trying to understand the Covid crisis, he realized economics is the center of it all.

Today he is talking about something we need to be aware of, surveillance capitalism and mass formation psychosis as he explains, psychological warfare is the new battlefield.

He says, "Economics drive politics; it's Mr. Market that is defining what the NWO is. Everything that you think, feel or believe can be manipulated for your mind is not your own."

Dr. Malone is not born again but he says. "There is no other language than the language of faith to express the phenomena we are experiencing, that it is evil, an evil the world has never known before." I hope that his talk will cause some of these young economists to investigate why evil is the force behind the NWO.

The Bible tells us that "the coming" i.e. the path of the Antichrist taking the global stage is with every kind of deception and ceremony. We just saw the outcry about the occult ceremony at the opening of the Olympic games.

This lecture is not about Covid nor the jab, it's about Mr. Money and the psychological warfare we are all being attacked with to bring about the NWO.

Little does he understand this is only the end of the prelims and the beginning of Daniel's terrifying 4th kingdom will soon follow. As Daniel wrote...

I had a dream that made me afraid. As I was lying in bed, the images and visions that passed through my mind terrified me. Daniel 4:5 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. Dan.7:7 19“Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head.

I am not sure if I can post YouTube links... is that okay?

You can find the lecture by pasting this into YouTube...

PsyWar: Enforcing the New World Order | Dr. Robert Malone​

Interesting. Thanks. I beliebe this question is in sync with the thread heading. Daniels 4 animals are known as ancient: Babylon, Medo-Pursea, Greece, and Rome. Most theologians look at those 4 animals in that way. Daniel was never given description of who those nations would be exactly. As we moved through history, theologians felt what Daniel did not know in his day became apparent in later history that we can look back on and see clearly what those four nations were.

Although, we know Rome to be a mirror of a later kingdom...one to come in the tribulation, If this is true (and I believe we all see that to be the case), is it possible the 4 animals are near term prophecy mirrors to the final 4 nations that bracket off the end time nation world?

For example, that animal vision was later in time after Nebuchadnezzar was no longer king (as Daniel is not linear). So how could the Lion be Babylon? These four animals seem to me to be those nations setting the end time stage (nations to come to surface in the end time period). Does anyone else here hold that view? Or do you guys think there might be something to more than just the 4th beast being a nation that emerges in the end times? If any do hold this view, what might the leopard be? In this view I would understand the USA to be the Lion and Russia the Bear possibly. But what would be the leopard? The UN? Turkey? Well in any event, if this is of interest i'd love to hear what we might be looking for if at all. Blessings.

Since the big fear announcement of imminent retaliation and even a ME war, as I stated several times, I couldn't find any fear in the markets. The NASDAQ reversed from the lows and is up over 2,000 points! That's UP over 12% in 9 trading days.

Someone knew something at the lows and they bought hard and while I don't know what it is, my suspicion is that Iran has been paid off to restrict this to something acceptable. Iran can in an instant cut off the straits and the world economy will lose billions. An under the table pay-off it probably part of the deal.

It has been a very profitable drop and reverse, and once again they buyers hit the market when fear is at extremes. There is a lot of money to be made in war and rumors of war.

Since the big fear announcement of imminent retaliation and even a ME war, as I stated several times, I couldn't find any fear in the markets. The NASDAQ reversed from the lows and is up over 2,000 points! That's UP over 12% in 9 trading days.

Someone knew something at the lows and they bought hard and while I don't know what it is, my suspicion is that Iran has been paid off to restrict this to something acceptable. Iran can in an instant cut off the straits and the world economy will lose billions. An under the table pay-off it probably part of the deal.

It has been a very profitable drop and reverse, and once again they buyers hit the market when fear is at extremes. There is a lot of money to be made in war and rumors of war.
I think you're right in terms of Iran receiving appeasement money as their attack that they threatened to unleash on Tisha B'av never played out

@PaidInFull, I need to ask-- where is the prophetic in this? Yes I know financial troubles will be part of the end times, but basically what I'm seeing in this thread are market reports. What value is it to us to know of current market vagaries, unless we're interested in investing? Or is the point simply that the powers that be are manipulating world events in order to make a lot of money from investments? If so, that's been going on forever (although admittedly these days on an increasingly large scale). But does this really belong in prophecy? In other words, what value does this have in terms of understanding prophecy?

From Global Financial Crisis To The Mark Of The Beast In 10 Steps

By Britt Gillette for
Prophecy Newswatch

A little over a week ago, a financial crisis erupted into the headlines as the unraveling of the Japanese yen carry trade led to the biggest two-day drop in Japanese stock market history.
While everything appears calm for the moment (at least, as I write this article), know this - it's not. What took place last week is only the beginning of a much larger financial crisis, and it's going to get far worse before it ends. The only question now is how quickly will it all unfold? A growing crisis is inevitable, and the reason is simple...

The Bank of Japan is trapped.

Back in May, I wrote "6 Potential Triggers for the Next Global Financial Crisis." The second trigger listed was a Japanese currency crisis:

"Meanwhile, the world's fourth largest economy is on the verge of a major currency crisis. The Japanese yen currently sits at its lowest level relative to the U.S. dollar since 1990. To prevent the situation from getting worse will likely require the Bank of Japan to raise interest rates or the U.S. Federal Reserve to lower interest rates. Given the recent persistence of inflation, it's unlikely we'll see the U.S. lower rates in the short-term (absent a major financial crisis). This means the Bank of Japan may be forced to raise rates and take other measures to defend its currency.

But this will cause a number of problems. First, the Japanese economy is in recession. Raising rates will only make the problem worse. Second, Japanese government debt stands at over 260% of GDP. Believe it or not, that's twice as bad as the United States.

Continue Reading:

I look at the behaviour of the financial markets as a key marker for truth especially now when there is so much govt propaganda in the media.

Money doesn't lie. Liars can manipulate figures and make things look a certain way but to a trained eye, the money trail always points to the truth. The truth of what is happening helps us see where exactly we might be in prophetic fulfillment coming up soon.

eg the White House is busy saying the economy is great, but we all see rapid inflation at the grocery store so the money shows us the lie, in spite of the efforts of the govt and the media to say differently. I know my grocery prices, I can't be fooled that way.

Something odd happened in the markets on the day Trump was shot. It was as if some people knew and bet on certain stocks, (I wish I'd paid more attention, I can't remember the details or even who was explaining it) that showed they expected him not to live. God surprised them. But they left footprints in the stock market that day.

Something Jack Kelley said in his book 7 Things You Have to Know To Understand End Times has always stuck with me. Pete Garcia said the same in planning a military operation. You start with the goal, the end point, and then you trace backwards step by step what needs to be done before each step can be completed.

It's called back scheduling. You go to the end of a process and identify the outcome. Then you list all the things that have to happen to produce that outcome. The Millennium for example can't happen until the Second Coming, which can't happen till the Tribulation which can't happen until the AC signs the covenant which can't happen till the AC appears, which can't happen till the Rapture and so forth.

For a lot of prophecy (not the Rapture obviously), there are details that need to happen so when we see those details falling into place it tells us that the end game that we've been expecting is on the near horizon.

For Gog Magog, Russia has to have enough money to fund a good army but not enough that they are satisfied, otherwise why would Ezekiel talk about the motives of theft. They have to feel hungry enough and angry enough to invade, it's part of the evil thought that arises. But they have to still have the funds to have an army to invade with. A puzzle.

I don't fully understand the money picture, but when I listen to people who know what they see in the markets it really helps me as I try and piece together why and how the puzzle pieces fit. The money picture helps focus the picture a bit more.

The fact that we have cell phones that can see in real time what's happening in Jerusalem's streets means we are in the time frame for the 2 Witnesses to appear soon.

Shifts in the markets show how close we are to a universal world wide currency which again gives us indicators as to how close that money system is on the near horizon.

It's not perfect, God is obviously restraining some things that were planned and haven't come off as planned (Trump's assassination for example) so we can't pinpoint it but it's sort of like a giant moving picture slowly coming into focus.

Something odd happened in the markets on the day Trump was shot. It was as if some people knew and bet on certain stocks, (I wish I'd paid more attention, I can't remember the details or even who was explaining it) that showed they expected him not to live. God surprised them. But they left footprints in the stock market that day.

A Texas-based investment company, Austin Private Wealth (APW), has come under scrutiny for a filing made just before the failed assassination attempt on US presidential candidate Donald Trump. The company has vehemently denied accusations of attempting to short twelve million shares of Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), attributing the incident to a clerical error.

A Texas-based investment company, Austin Private Wealth (APW), has come under scrutiny for a filing made just before the failed assassination attempt on US presidential candidate Donald Trump. The company has vehemently denied accusations of attempting to short twelve million shares of Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), attributing the incident to a clerical error.
What an evil "clerical error"

But does this really belong in prophecy? In other words, what value does this have in terms of understanding prophecy?
Personally I get the benefit of iron-sharpening-iron. But I mean that in a different way. Hugh's financial insights appeal to my 'follow the money' tendency. That challenges my inner basic assumptions.

I can oversimplify and over complicate things so it really helps me to learn from experts.

THANK YOU Lydia Joy, that is exactly what I remember someone talking about. I don't know enough about financial stuff to understand why that meant they knew about the assassination, but I DO know Black Rock is up to it's eyeballs in Trump hate along with many other unsavoury things including ties to the shooter.

finding out they're linked to Black Rock is just another little piece of evidence pointing to the assassination attempt having quasi govt connections since Black Rock is quite tied in with the swamp in Washington DC.

THANK YOU Lydia Joy, that is exactly what I remember someone talking about. I don't know enough about financial stuff to understand why that meant they knew about the assassination, but I DO know Black Rock is up to it's eyeballs in Trump hate along with many other unsavoury things including ties to the shooter.

finding out they're linked to Black Rock is just another little piece of evidence pointing to the assassination attempt having quasi govt connections since Black Rock is quite tied in with the swamp in Washington DC.
Long story short (no pun intended), when they shorted his stock, they stood to make substantial money if Trump's stock tanked. This inevitably would have happened if something happened to him. It is a very odd coincidence that this (large) order was placed shortly before the event.

The ironic thing is that they likely lost a lot of money because the stock went up after the failed attempt. However I don't know the specifics of 'the vendor' who was 'responsible' for the 'clerical error' and what, if any of that, is actually true.... Only God knows.

Back