What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE FINANCIAL MARKETS AND PROPHECY

Yes but not as the national currency in Central Bank Digital Currency.
Once this is in place it will have to be moved to a global Central Bank Digital Currency so that through the block chain all nations will be connected to the same Digital Currency program.

I believe that blockchain would apply to cryptocurrency, not to our current digital system. In everyday use, the US dollar was digitized a long, long time ago. You don't need paper dollars for most transactions and almost all of the government's own transactions are done digitally.

How it fulfills Bible prophecy is that the system will be in place to make Revelation 13 possible so the Beast system will know who buys and sells

Yes, and I don't believe crypocurrency (a type of digital currency) is a requirement for the Beast system. The current digital system, with a just a few tweaks, would work fiine for Rev 13.

I believe that blockchain would apply to cryptocurrency, not to our current digital system. In everyday use, the US dollar was digitized a long, long time ago. You don't need paper dollars for most transactions and almost all of the government's own transactions are done digitally.
But Coin is first step, if we go there in the US
Digital Currency can't be avoided because everything is being digitized, beginning in government.
Digital ID has already begun in government and while some don't realize it those QR codes are digitalization.

Although it is a desire of the US government under globalism, it would seem that the digital currency alarm might be best placed during the tribulation era as it will fuel the beast system and eventually the mark at the midpoint. The way i kind of look at that is similar things were said about Social Security (national) and credit cards (national/global). So in that sense we see shadows of it throughout generations without it becoming what it will in the tribulation timeframe. I believe this to kind of remain a constant for a while, with a twist.

I believe Bitcoin and Gold will likely bring down the Fed (Central Banking Leader). On this side of the age of grace, i believe digital is the friend of mankind (God's Grace). In the age of tribulation, his undoing. Blessing.s

I suspect that what you're saying isn't exactly what you have been meaning to say. I was hoping to straighten that out but I guess I failed. :sob:
No worries brother ☺️
I don't have good communication skills to explain well.
I only meant to say while digital currency has existed and in use for some time, I was saying that soon we won't have the dollar as our national currency anymore.
It's already to go to make our national currency all digital but not cryptocurrency, Central Bank Digital Currency.
It's different. With Central Bank Digital Currency and the already established Block chain it won't be hard to connect with the coming Global Central Bank Digital Currency.
With this in place it will be ready for the Beast system to have the ability to know who's buying and selling with the Mark that will somehow be connected with the digital system.
From my understanding the Quantum Dot Tattoo has this technology.
But not certain that's what will be used, but something similar may be used because it has to be on or in the skin.
I hope I explained better now.
If not it's okay. Not worth getting a headache over 😆

I've been doing most of my transactions digitally for a long time now. It's rare that I need to use cash. Will we have a government backed cryptocurrency that replaces our current cash and digital currency system? Maybe. I don't think we'll know for sure until if/when that happens. With the current digital (non-crypto) system we don't need bank branches very much. I step into a bank about once a year, probably a little less frequently than that. The technology for a digital cash system has been here for decades now, and if the government wanted to, it could track our purchases via the current system and with just a little tweaking, could manage what we can buy/cannot buy and/or how much of something we can buy. Crypto isn't necessarily an improvement over what we currently have digitally as it has proven to be exceptionally vulnerable.
You're not wrong, when i went into my credit union to check whether my debit card was faulty all the workers looked in shock that a person was actually im their branch.

You would have thought i was in there to rob them such as the look on their faces🤣🤣🤣

You're not wrong, when i went into my credit union to check whether my debit card was faulty all the workers looked in shock that a person was actually im their branch.

You would have thought i was in there to rob them such as the look on their faces🤣🤣🤣
My bank always asks me what my withdrawals are for when it's a lot of cash.
When I tell them that what I need it for like my car insurance and that they only take cash the teller looks at me like she doesn't believe me.
When I had to get a cashier's check for my dogs service training, it was a lot of money and I got so much red tape and it went through several managers to approve for me to get my own money.
Truth is that when you deposit money in the bank, it's really not yours anymore.
It belongs to the bank and from your money that's how they give loans.

My bank always asks me what my withdrawals are for when it's a lot of cash.
When I tell them that what I need it for like my car insurance and that they only take cash the teller looks at me like she doesn't believe me.
When I had to get a cashier's check for my dogs service training, it was a lot of money and I got so much red tape and it went through several managers to approve for me to get my own money.
Truth is that when you deposit money in the bank, it's really not yours anymore.
It belongs to the bank and from your money that's how they give loans.
Wow you guys still use cheques?

That's pretty much gone down here

Back