What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamas militant group has started a war that ‘Israel will win,’ defense minister says

Those are awful concessions for Israel and still Hamas is stubborn beyond imagination. If I was Israel it would be rejected, but for Hamas to reject it shows their reprobate and hate filled state.
Psalms 2 comes to mind:
Why do the heathen‭ rage‭‭, and the people‭ imagine‭‭ a vain thing‭?‭ ‭The kings‭ of the earth‭ set‭‭ themselves, and the rulers‭‭ take counsel‭‭ together‭, against the LORD‭, and against his anointed‭, ‭saying‭,‭ Let us break‭‭ their bands‭ asunder‭‭, and cast away‭‭ their cords‭ from us.

Their hate is against Israel and all "infidels", but behind it all is their hate against the One Living God.

Israel Is Risking Losing This War By Caring What People Who Hate It Think​

Israel is risking losing this war because it is focusing more on avoiding criticism from its enemies than winning. I blame Benjamin Netanyahu in large part, but also our incompetent and loathsome alleged president. Now, I’m not one of those reflexive Bibi haters, and while I certainly don’t think the United States should have a say in who Israel chooses to lead it, I do believe in accountability. The disaster of October 7 happened on his watch, and he should’ve resigned the day after, but that’s not up to me or up to any American. What is up to me as an American is who our president will be next year, and it can’t be Biden again. But the desiccated old zombie aside, Bibi needs to go. He screwed up on October 7, and now he appears to be screwing up this war.

The problem is not that Netanyahu has been too harsh, as our idiot president claims. It’s that Netanyahu has been too gentle (Yes, I understand a war cabinet is leading Israel, but he is still the face of it.). And too slow. Joe Biden has betrayed every ally America has had, from South Vietnam to Afghanistan and Bibi somehow imagined that creep would not sell-out Israel? Speed was of the essence. Why was Rafah not glass months ago? Netanyahu waited, and that gave Biden the time to sell out Israel.

Restraining was a mistake. The fact is that Israel has, to a far too great extent, tried to fight this war on terms that would satisfy its leftist enemies in the United States and other anti-Semites around the world. That was an error from the beginning. Israel’s strategy should have focused on victory, not on trying to mollify its critics. They will cry no matter what. Let them cry over defeated terrorists. Do you know what mollifies critics most effectively? Winning. Israel should’ve done that, and fast. But it didn’t. Despite the courage and skill of the IDF, who are a credit to their great nation, Israel’s leadership chose to fight this war and is still fighting this war in a manner that allows others who do not have Israel’s best interest at heart to dictate its strategic and tactical prerogatives. That is a grave error. That is putting Israel in danger.

This article really made me wonder... Why didnt Israel do this ? Why didnt they do that ? Why have they taken so long to win? Why did they pause? Why did they start with Hamas instead of Hezbollah? Why didnt they ever go straight after Iran?
I realize Netanyahu is handling things as diplomatically as possible, but after reading this article, oh, he does seem to be appeasing Biden and all the antisemitic libs. But wouldnt he and IDF generals see that the decisions made are causing them to lose or at least suffer way more loss than maybe necessary?

They're Israel so Ive just assumed they will win. But... will they?? Is there any Biblical indication they may not "win" this war?

They're Israel so Ive just assumed they will win. But... will they?? Is there any Biblical indication they may not "win" this war?

I would suggest that anything short of the complete annihilation of hamas would be a loss. I don't think they'll ever find all of the hostages/bodies and that will cause some long term national suffering. Any outcome that can't prevent the re-entry of a new generation of missiles/drones/etc. to use to attack Israel would be a loss.

The longer Israel dilly dallies, the more time the enemy has to generate ideas to trap and kill Israeli soldiers.

BREAKING NEWS : Israel killed Ismail Haniyeh's three sons in Gaza. Haniyeh is the head of Hamas political bureau and his sons are Hamas members.
Haniyeh had 13 sons. Now only 10 are alive.

------

Joint statement to the IDF and Shin Bet spokesmen:
The IDF and the Shin Bet killed three Hamas operatives in the terrorist organization's military wing in the central Gaza Strip
Air Force aircraft attacked earlier today (Wed) with the intelligence guidance of the military intelligence and the Shin Bet, three military operatives of the terrorist organization Hamas on their way to carry out terrorist activities in the central area of the Gaza Strip.
The three activists who were attacked are Amir Haniyeh, a squad commander in the military arm of Hamas, Muhammad Haniyeh, a military operative in the terrorist organization and Hazem Haniyeh, another military operative in the terrorist organization.
The IDF confirms that the activists are three of the children of Ismail Haniyeh, the head of the political bureau of Hamas.

Both from Amir on Telegram

Three sons of Qatar-based Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh were killed in an Israeli strike in Gaza today.
Two of his grandchildren also died.
Haniyeh's response: "Thank Allah, they get to be martyrs."

The IDF says the three sons were active Hamas operatives.
The Netanyahu government was not notified of the strike beforehand. This was reportedly intentional, so that the government of Israel could not be accused of throwing a wrench in ceasefire negotiations.
Not notifying the political echelon also allows the IDF to carry out critical operations when the opportunity arises without constant interference.

Israel Today News on Telegram

Haniyeh's response: "Thank Allah, they get to be martyrs."
How so very sad that they really believe this lie. Satan truly is the Great Deceiver. A liar from the very beginning and the Father of Lies. Wherever hatred and bitterness and clamor and fighting is, you can count on the fact that Satan is behind it. And if you find a religion that is built around hatred bitterness clamor and fighting, you can know who is the source of that, too.

US approves Rafah op. in exchange for no Israeli counter-strikes on Iran​

The US has approved a potential Israeli Rafah operation in exchange for the Jewish state not conducting counterstrikes on Iran, according to a Thursday report from the Qatari newspaper The New Arab.

A senior official told The New Arab that "Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu managed to obtain American approval for a military operation in Rafah, in exchange for [Israel] refraining from carrying out a wide military operation against Iran in response to its recent attack."

He claimed that "discourse of an Israeli response to Iran contradicts the desires of the American administration, and is not realistic, given the Israeli claims that the United States played the major role in repelling the Iranian attack and preventing its success."

I hope Israel is taking steps, even now, to become self-sufficient in all its weapons programs. It simply cannot trust any other country not to double cross it, which the US has done/is doing.

48 countries that have signed a joint statement condemning Iran's attack on Israel:

🇦🇱 Albania
🇦🇷 Argentina
🇦🇺 Australia
🇦🇹 Austria
🇧🇪 Belgium
🇧🇬 Bulgaria
🇨🇦 Canada
🇭🇷 Croatia
🇨🇾 Cyprus
🇨🇿 Czechia
🇩🇰 Denmark
🇪🇨 Ecuador
🇪🇪 Estonia
🇫🇮 Finland
🇫🇷 France
🇩🇪 Germany
🇬🇷 Greece
🇭🇺 Hungary
🇮🇸 Iceland
🇮🇪 Ireland
🇮🇱 Israel
🇮🇹 Italy
🇯🇵 Japan
🇱🇻 Latvia
🇱🇮 Liechtenstein
🇱🇹 Lithuania
🇱🇺 Luxembourg
🇲🇹 Malta
🇲🇩 Moldova
🇲🇨 Monaco
🇲🇪 Montenegro
🇳🇱 Netherlands
🇳🇿 New Zealand
🇳🇴 Norway
🇫🇲 Micronesia
🇵🇼 Palau
🇵🇬 Papua New Guinea
🇵🇱 Poland
🇵🇹 Portugal
🇰🇷 Republic of Korea
🇷🇴 Romania
🇸🇰 Slovakia
🇸🇮 Slovenia
🇪🇸 Spain
🇸🇪 Sweden
🇺🇦 Ukraine
🇬🇧 United Kingdom
🇺🇸 United States

US approves Rafah op. in exchange for no Israeli counter-strikes on Iran​

The US has approved a potential Israeli Rafah operation in exchange for the Jewish state not conducting counterstrikes on Iran, according to a Thursday report from the Qatari newspaper The New Arab.

A senior official told The New Arab that "Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu managed to obtain American approval for a military operation in Rafah, in exchange for [Israel] refraining from carrying out a wide military operation against Iran in response to its recent attack."

He claimed that "discourse of an Israeli response to Iran contradicts the desires of the American administration, and is not realistic, given the Israeli claims that the United States played the major role in repelling the Iranian attack and preventing its success."

I hope Israel is taking steps, even now, to become self-sufficient in all its weapons programs. It simply cannot trust any other country not to double cross it, which the US has done/is doing.
Well, maybe. According to this article, it's not true. Sometimes you don't know who to believe.

Despite earlier Arab media reports that United States President Joe Biden's administration gave a green light to Israel's plan of the operation in Rafah in exchange of a limited response to Iran, a White House spokesperson has told i24NEWS that there is no truth the U.S. gave Israel green light.

Hamas Suddenly Begs for Ceasefire, with Israeli Attack on Rafah Looming​

International media reported Monday evening local time that Hamas had suddenly declared that it had accepted the Egyptian and Qatari terms for a temporary ceasefire, after holding out for weeks against agreeing to a deal with Israel.

But Israeli officials reportedly said that Hamas was “agreeing” to terms that Israel had not proposed or accepted.

The sudden urgency may have had everything to do with Israel’s pending attack, as thousands of Palestinian civilians began leaving Rafah, a strategic town on the Egyptian border and the last place in Gaza Israel has not fully entered.

Finish the job, Israel, and then deal with Hezbollah and Lebanon.

Hamas Suddenly Begs for Ceasefire, with Israeli Attack on Rafah Looming​

International media reported Monday evening local time that Hamas had suddenly declared that it had accepted the Egyptian and Qatari terms for a temporary ceasefire, after holding out for weeks against agreeing to a deal with Israel.

But Israeli officials reportedly said that Hamas was “agreeing” to terms that Israel had not proposed or accepted.

The sudden urgency may have had everything to do with Israel’s pending attack, as thousands of Palestinian civilians began leaving Rafah, a strategic town on the Egyptian border and the last place in Gaza Israel has not fully entered.

Finish the job, Israel, and then deal with Hezbollah and Lebanon.
Hamas is cowardly caving, with deception. If Israel cease fired now, Hamas would repeat October 7 again because they think the world is behind Hamas

700 tunnel shafts found underneath Rafah, 50 tunnels cross into Egypt​

"Nearly 700 tunnel shafts have been identified in Rafah, from which approximately 50 tunnels cross into Egypt.

These tunnels are used by Hamas to supply itself with weapons and ammunition and could potentially be used to smuggle out of Gaza hostages or Hamas senior operatives."

Am not surprised at all.

Back