What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debate Trump and Biden June 27th

There's not enough drugs in the western hemisphere to help poor Biden hold up against Trump.
The way the CNN panel immediately started saying Biden needs to be replaced made me think they wanted/needed him to do even worse than he actually did. We've seen way crazier word salads and freezes and gaffes than tonight and yet, for the first time, the talking Dem heads are suddenly shocked by his age showing.
They even said they love Biden and don't want to see him struggle in the role of POTUS. How sweet of them.
I think they've had a plan ready to go for awhile and we're about to see them try to implement it.
I wonder what God will allow.
That sounds likely.

We streamed it on HBO Max, so saw the CNN panel immediately after. The 1st thing they said was Biden cannot be their candidate because it's clear he cannot do this another 4 years!!! They said it!!!!! We kept watching and they said there are legal "surrogates" to take his place and they said NEWSOM is one.
They're admitting they're going to replace Biden!
And Newsom is a name that keeps coming up.

I watched CNN on the computer. If they are repeat it Margery, I will put the link on for you to watch.
I could go see if the YouTube stuff is up. I'll probably watch it tomorrow in between other stuff, it's bedtime here, and I have a busy day tomorrow. But honestly I trust you and the others here to report what you see clearly and in brief nuggets of wisdom.

I was hoping some of you would report on it in here. I don't get CNN. Thank you!
Here is some of the debate showing Biden's issues.

Here is the full debate.

Here is some of the debate showing Biden's issues.

Here is the full debate.
Big thank you!
I remember Gavin Newsom and Ron DeSantis were on Sean Hannity in a debate, and the question came up to Newsom if he will run for President. He denied it so we will see who they have in mind.
I heard Mrs Obama doesn't want it, so it also might be offered to Hilary Clinton who has notably remained outside the public eye and fairly silent for her.

We can see what is coming if things don't change. We need to PRAY HARD, FEAR NOT, STAND ON GOD'S PROMISES, AND LOOK UP!
If called to do so, SOUND THE ALARM!
And continue in the Great Commission (however one is called to do so)

:pray:
:pray:
:amen:
:amen:
:thankyou:
:thankyou:

(tugging urgently on God,s robe) Dear God, there are at least ten Christians in each State and Province, and if not, then at least ten in Canada and the United States . . . please remember your children!

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither.
Genesis 19:22, KJV

4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
Jonah 3:4-10, KJV

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
5 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
Psalm 30:1-5, KJV

1 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
9 O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
11 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
16 The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
22 The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
Psalm 34, KJV

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Couldn't bring myself to watch it. I've never been into theater of the absurd. But I believe what happened tonight will be the trigger for the Democrats to trot out the secret election plan that I believe they've been preparing for all along. And they will reveal it very carefully with the intention of building momentum up until November, momentum that they hope will result in Trump's defeat

Couldn't bring myself to watch it. I've never been into theater of the absurd. But I believe what happened tonight will be the trigger for the Democrats to trot out the secret election plan that I believe they've been preparing for all along. And they will reveal it very carefully with the intention of building momentum up until November, momentum that they hope will result in Trump's defeat
Do you have a feeling of who will win a Democrat or Trump?

If common sense were to prevail, Trump would win hands down. He showed what he could do in his first term, despite continual attacks from the left, many in his own party, and the entrenched Washington bureaucracy. But as an old newsroom manager under whom I worked decades ago used to say: common sense is not that common.

I have absolutely no idea who will win in November, but if it's not Trump, then God has spoken and this nation is toast unless it repents.

After the debate, there were different people discussing what happened,and it was said that Trump was lying about some topics he answered.
They'll make sure that all the talking heads tomorrow are focused on some fakery about Trump that they've cooked up to draw attention away from the real problem with Biden and his obvious inability. The fact he has his finger on the nuke buttons should scare the daylights out of CNN but it won't cross their minds.
If common sense were to prevail, Trump would win hands down. He showed what he could do in his first term, despite continual attacks from the left, many in his own party, and the entrenched Washington of bureaucracy. But as an old newsroom manager under whom I worked decades ago used to say: common sense is not that common.

I have absolutely no idea who will win in November, but if it's not Trump, then God has spoken and this nation is toast unless it repents.
I worry about that, common sense should work, but often doesn't especially the closer we get to the finish line down here. Nothing seems to make sense.

If common sense were to prevail, Trump would win hands down. He showed what he could do in his first term, despite continual attacks from the left, many in his own party, and the entrenched Washington of bureaucracy. But as an old newsroom manager under whom I worked decades ago used to say: common sense is not that common.

If this is Gods timing for the:rapture: I believe things will get worse to the point it is setting up close for the ac and fp to come on the scene.

They'll make sure that all the talking heads tomorrow are focused on some fakery about Trump that they've cooked up to draw attention away from the real problem with Biden and his obvious inability. The fact he has his finger on the nuke buttons should scare the daylights out of CNN but it won't cross their minds.

I worry about that, common sense should work, but often doesn't especially the closer we get to the finish line down here. Nothing seems to make sense.
A lot of people were saying how terrible Biden was on the debate. He may be getting replaced. You will see this when you watch the debate on youtube that Goodboy posted on page 84.

If it's God's Will that someone other-than-President Trump is elected President, maybe (hopefully) there are enough Christians left to tip the balance for President Trump that God will call us home . . .

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:9-13, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I really did try and watch it, but I have to always try and avoid stress, especially at night, and listening to Biden lying was stressful.

I did record it so I might skim through it later this morning.

Like I said in post number 15 in this thread, Bidens performance will cause the dems to reconsider Biden, and they will use last night as a catalyst to replace him at the convention.

Back