What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debate Trump and Biden June 27th

We streamed it on HBO Max, so saw the CNN panel immediately after. The 1st thing they said was Biden cannot be their candidate because it's clear he cannot do this another 4 years!!! They said it!!!!! We kept watching and they said there are legal "surrogates" to take his place and they said NEWSOM is one.
They're admitting they're going to replace Biden!

We streamed it on HBO Max, so saw the CNN panel immediately after. The 1st thing they said was Biden cannot be their candidate because it's clear he cannot do this another 4 years!!! They said it!!!!! We kept watching and they said there are legal "surrogates" to take his place and they said NEWSOM is one.
I wonder who will be their Democrat choice for President and V.P?

they said there are legal "surrogates" to take his place and they said NEWSOM is one.
If they mean while he's still in office, THIS is a BIG PROBLEM. The legitimate, legal, prescribed, Constitutional successor is Vice President Harris :tap:

And since when does the media/editorial staff get to pick the Presidential candidates? That's supposed to be THE PEOPLE (voters) and POLITICAL PARTIES :tap:

If they mean while he's still in office, THIS is a BIG PROBLEM. The legitimate, legal, prescribed, Constitutional successor is Vice President Harris :tap:

And since when does the media/editorial staff get to pick the Presidential candidates? That's supposed to be THE PEOPLE (voters) and POLITICAL PARTIES :tap:

I assume The Powers That Be will do whatever they want. Who will or could stop them?

So this is my opinion. I don't believe that the president really runs the country. It is run by the political party and the powers to be, whoever they are. That said here is my view of the debate.

Here is what I believe are the three primary things that the President does in order of importance, again in my opinion.
1) Represent the political party as a figure head.
2) Lead and encourage the country as a strong leader.
3) Take part in decisions for the country.

So the only thing that Biden needed to do as President is primarily items 1 & 2. Well the debate showed that he failed miserably with both items 1 & 2. I don't know who will be president, but it definitely won't be Biden!

My two cents...

I just happened today to see some democrats talking about how the mishaps of Biden on Youtube were all fake. So they like to say how much Trumps lies which may or may not be true, but the democratic party definitely lied about Biden's so called fake videos!

The way the CNN panel immediately started saying Biden needs to be replaced made me think they wanted/needed him to do even worse than he actually did. We've seen way crazier word salads and freezes and gaffes than tonight and yet, for the first time, the talking Dem heads are suddenly shocked by his age showing.
They even said they love Biden and don't want to see him struggle in the role of POTUS. How sweet of them.
I think they've had a plan ready to go for awhile and we're about to see them try to implement it.
I wonder what God will allow.

Back