What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debate Trump and Biden June 27th

Biden's Debate Prep Includes This Physical Test. I Don't Think It's Going Well.​

No wonder why the Biden team departed so early to Camp David for debate preparation. The White House summoned all the top Democratic strategists and advisers to ready the president as best they could against former President Donald Trump. Before they could review any of their attack lines or soundbites touting this administration's little legislative record, they need to ensure Biden can stand for at least 90 minutes. That’s not a good thing for a president we’ve been told is vivacious, a night owl, and sharp as a tack:

I have a hard time standing for 90 minutes unless I'm moving around.

Biden's Debate Prep Includes This Physical Test. I Don't Think It's Going Well.​

No wonder why the Biden team departed so early to Camp David for debate preparation. The White House summoned all the top Democratic strategists and advisers to ready the president as best they could against former President Donald Trump. Before they could review any of their attack lines or soundbites touting this administration's little legislative record, they need to ensure Biden can stand for at least 90 minutes. That’s not a good thing for a president we’ve been told is vivacious, a night owl, and sharp as a tack:

I have a hard time standing for 90 minutes unless I'm moving around.
He may close his eyes to fall asleep. I am looking forward to watching it, and how well he answers questions. There are 2 breaks and I would think he gets to sit down for that.

The advice given in the link in the preceding post is truly excellent! I pray President Trump takes it to heart. This is critical. If he doesn't, and repeats his behavior of his previous debates, he will lose ... regardless of the accuracy of his answers.

I await the event with bated breath.
It is important that he watches his words because those anchors are just looking for him to do something they can call him on. :pray: https://time.com/6989767/presidential-debate-rules-com-2024/

I think they will let Old Joe fall flat on his face so they can whip out Michelle Obama or someone else. The MSM is starting to talk more about Joe’s cognitive state.
I think you are on target. This is the go/no go event for the buyden nomination. If Trump destroys him, He could say that I'm too old for this, and now get this..., RELEASE his delegates at the convention. Releasing them to vote as they will could allow a newsome hillary ticket or any other combination you can come up with. The convention can mix and match as they please... kamela does not have to end up at the top of the ticket.

To me, Trump need to play it slow, nice and even. Perhaps even lift joe up out of the gutter if necessary. We do not want joe replaced.

Has anyone seen the Discovery or History Channel special from 15 to 20 or so years ago called "High Hitler"? It was a fascinating look at data and testimony that strongly supports he was being given amphetamines along with a formula of other vitamins, minerals, stimulants, etc. to get him up and moving like mad man, when needed. Some described him as becoming the mad man in full rage and aggressiveness even as the plunger was still pushing to empty the syringe!

From the Babylon Bee:

Trump Preps For Debate Against Biden By Going to Nursing Home And Arguing With Dementia Patients

WEST PALM BEACH, FL — The Trump campaign announced Monday that the former president had begun preparing for his upcoming debate with Joe Biden by visiting nursing homes and arguing with dementia patients.

"George, you're wrong about lime JELL-O. Nobody likes it," Trump said as he argued with a 94-year-old dementia patient who claims to be constantly observed by Russian spies. "It doesn't taste good! Everyone's telling me all the time how much they hate it and you're telling me they should serve it every day? On DAY ONE I will ban lime JELL-O."

"And Mexico will pay for it!"

No audience, and 2 ten minute breaks, during which the candidates are not allowed to talk to members of their team, mute buttons used on the candidate who is not speaking, no notes are allowed to be brought in, and the candidates will be given a pad and paper if they want to make notes while the other is speaking.
Bribem doesn’t have to follow the rules…those are just for Trump.

Thanks to CNN and the Democrats, Bribem’s probably already seen the questions and Barry is sweating…..it would be nice to see some justice, but that’s looking like we may have to wait on the Lord!

Bribem doesn’t have to follow the rules…those are just for Trump.

Thanks to CNN and the Democrats, Bribem’s probably already seen the questions and Barry is sweating…..it would be nice to see some justice, but that’s looking like we may have to wait on the Lord!
If he is as bad cognitively as most believe he is, having the questions would help somewhat, but having to memorize all those with answers, not likely. Plus, Trump will present his vision for America, and compare it against Bidens record, thus forcing Biden to answer or counter without notes, or prep.

I think they will let Old Joe fall flat on his face so they can whip out Michelle Obama or someone else. The MSM is starting to talk more about Joe’s cognitive state.
They’re scared and they’ll go with Joe as long as they think he’ll win…but the minute he falls behind, who knows what evil they’ll choose. They sure don’t want to loose control!

I will at least watch the first half. Should be very interesting watching Biden fumble responses, and try and defend his policies that have weakened the USA in all areas.
I hear Biden has 16 people coaching him for the Debate. There is going to be 29 fact checkers also. I wonder how many lies Biden will have. Some are wondering if he will be hyped up like at The State Of The Union address. I don't see how he will remember topics because he has problems with his speech as in mumbling words don't come out right. If he does exceptionally well opposite of his usual self, I wonder if he is being replaced with an A I Joe

I am nigh compelled to watch the full romp. Idk if I will make a commentary thread on it as there is not much interest for it. So just chilling in the chair while watching the world burn may feel just a bit better.

That said, I do think debates are just for the audience. I've heard many professional debaters relay that sentiment. People have long made their minds up before they take a seat. Is there really anything Trump or Biden could do or say on that stage to get a person to punch another ticket at this point? Of course, besides something so cartoonishly weird? Eh...

Back