What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering 2024 - Is The World Ripe For Rapture?

Let me just go on record and say I do believe that the Rapture will happen this year.

Not because of what anyone else says, but between the signs which we are told to look for which are all around us and just a feeling that I have. Now of course what I believe could be wrong, so I am not trying to convince anyone else to believe it. However if someone does already believe it like some other Christians I know, I just want them to know I believe it also.

I don't believe it as a fact though. So everyone please take what I have said with a grain of salt. Case in point, I just renewed my car registration yesterday for two years. Why not just one? Because as I have stated while I believe the Rapture will happen this year, I am not positive that it will.

Come Lord Jesus come!!! 🙏
Ever since I posted the above I have had nothing but conformation by the events that have happened since then that the Rapture will happen this year. Not saying that proves that the Rapture will happen this year, just saying that everything is pointing in that direction. To me it is very clear that a major change is coming which I believe is the Tribulation. If not the Tribulation, I still clearly don't want to be in this world for what will happen in 2025! ☹️

Just saying what I believe for those who believe the same. No need for me to convince anyone else.
😊

Ever since I posted the above I have had nothing but conformation by the events that have happened since then that the Rapture will happen this year. Not saying that proves that the Rapture will happen this year, just saying that everything is pointing in that direction. To me it is very clear that a major change is coming which I believe is the Tribulation. If not the Tribulation, I still clearly don't want to be in this world for what will happen in 2025! ☹️

Just saying what I believe for those who believe the same. No need for me to convince anyone else.
😊

I truly hope it is this year. Today would be great!

Like all of us, I still have to plan in case we are not called Home as fast as I would like. Any extra time given to us by our Almighty Father, is more time for unsaved loved ones to finally see the Light.

The signs that precede the tribulation are occurring, with Israel as the center of it all. The more heated it gets there, the closer we could be to going Home. However, if it slowly simmers there, we might be here much longer than any of us desire.

Hope we depart today, but I plan for the future we might be forced to endure here a little longer, or even a lot longer.
I hope for today and plan like I have a lifetime to finish in His service.

Any seeming delays as Peter said are His mercy towards the unsaved. He is not willing that any should perish.

But at some point in time that He alone knows - He will send Jesus to get us and those left behind will face a rough future.

I hope for today and plan like I have a lifetime to finish in His service.

Any seeming delays as Peter said are His mercy towards the unsaved. He is not willing that any should perish.

But at some point in time that He alone knows - He will send Jesus to get us and those left behind will face a rough future.
For many years, I was caught up in listening to the well known prophecy pastors many on this forum also listen too. The majority of them IMO, have click bait headlines, and seem to thrive on saying “this is it”. It doesn't take long to search their video history and find out they have been saying this for many, many years. Granted, there are definitely signs pointing towards the nearness of trib, but God can calm down the Middle East, put a halt to what we think are signs, because it’s not His time YET.

I seldom listen to any of them anymore, I simply rely on what His Word tells us, and try not to get caught up in all the hype.

None of us can possibly know when, or have “inside information” on how close we really are.

In the mean time, my go bag is always packed. Yes, I know I wouldn't be able to take it with me, but the Marine in me feels better when Im packed and ready to fly.

For many years, I was caught up in listening to the well known prophecy pastors many on this forum also listen too. The majority of them IMO, have click bait headlines, and seem to thrive on saying “this is it”. It doesn't take long to search their video history and find out they have been saying this for many, many years. Granted, there are definitely signs pointing towards the nearness of trib, but God can calm down the Middle East, put a halt to what we think are signs, because it’s not His time YET.

I seldom listen to any of them anymore, I simply rely on what His Word tells us, and try not to get caught up in all the hype.

None of us can possibly know when, or have “inside information” on how close we really are.

In the mean time, my go bag is always packed. Yes, I know I wouldn't be able to take it with me, but the Marine in me feels better when Im packed and ready to fly.
Oh that Go bag! ALWAYS makes me feel better especially in summer when the fires get going around here. It's a great tranquilizer! :lol: It's handy in winter too or it used to be when G and I would make a fast trip down south to Vancouver to visit fil and family, sometimes on short notice or he'd pick up a deal on a cruise. I'm hoping to get up to the granddaughters for an overnight stay here soon. And I want to go see my sister in law in Vancouver in the early spring before the weather heats up.

I agree - that "this is it" or "now the end begins" seem pretty over the top even if they are otherwise good. It's good to bat ideas around, just not get too tightly invested in any theory no matter how convincing it looks. Every failed date in the past was pretty convincing for a time, till it proved wrong.

Meanwhile getting the gospel out takes top priority.

😊

A CHANGE GON COME .............. A CHANNNNGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GON COME

If not the Tribulation, I still clearly don't want to be in this world for what will happen in 2025! ☹️
Some here may disagree with me and that's ok, lol.
But I don't see a lot of bad coming next year politically speaking, if that makes you feel any better.
The only way the election goes to the Dems is if there is too much fraud.
Even crazy Cali celebs are coming out of the woodwork to support Trump. They'd normally be too scared of ruining their job prospects but being open about it shows even they are not caring at this point.

So, outside of shenanigans, I believe votes for Trump will be too overwhelming.
Not to say that Trump's team will be like it was in '16.
Repubs have officially become party of Big Tent now. All manner of crazies are joining the Trump bandwagon for one reason or another.

But on a personal level, life can be beyond difficult and sad and lonely. And who know what tragedies await some of us next year if we are here.
And in that respect, I feel you. I'm just ready to dwell with Jesus without any fears and regrets forever.

Some here may disagree with me and that's ok, lol.
But I don't see a lot of bad coming next year politically speaking, if that makes you feel any better.
The only way the election goes to the Dems is if there is too much fraud.
Even crazy Cali celebs are coming out of the woodwork to support Trump. They'd normally be too scared of ruining their job prospects but being open about it shows even they are not caring at this point.

So, outside of shenanigans, I believe votes for Trump will be too overwhelming.
Not to say that Trump's team will be like it was in '16.
Repubs have officially become party of Big Tent now. All manner of crazies are joining the Trump bandwagon for one reason or another.

But on a personal level, life can be beyond difficult and sad and lonely. And who know what tragedies await some of us next year if we are here.
And in that respect, I feel you. I'm just ready to dwell with Jesus without any fears and regrets forever.
Yeah Kamala doing a great job of self sabotaging herself on her interview, i'm hoping that she takes up the offer to go on Joe Rogan because he will go in a lot harder than the guy on fox

As of the date-time of this post, there are 68 days until Christmas Day. And then 6 more days remain in 2024, so as of right now, 74 more days in 2024.

God can do a LOT in 74 days :tap: He created the Heavens and the Earth and everything in it in only six days. Imagine what He can do in 74 days! :hyper:

Dear God, please, please, please HURRY UP!!!
In Jesus' Name,

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

[hysterical Princess throwing major, world-class, tantrum emoji]

Back