What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Favorite End Times Teacher/Pastor?

Andy C

Well-known
I think most already know the one who I learned the most from was Jack Kelley. Today, I like Andy Woods, Jack Hibbs, and a good go to is the book Footsteps of the Messiah by Arnold Fruchtenbaum. I use to listen to all of JDs weekly prophecy updates, but he really changed in 2020, and was pedaling all sorts of conspiracies to include being a 9-11 denier. However, he is rock solid when he sticks to scripture.

Tom Hughes puts out good updates, but at times, his video titles seem to be more click bait, but nevertheless educational.

Amir Tsarfati is another one I try and watch all his updates.

Brandon Holthous
Brandon is very educated in the Greek and Hebrew language and is knowledgeable in the Jewish Idioms to explain what terms means related to the Jewish people as some are used in Bible prophecy. I also like his boldness. He certainly isn't afraid to speak up.

Tom Hughes . He always has good guests on his updates.
He just announced he left as Pastor of 412 church to do Hope for our Times ministry full time due to the high demand around the world.

Hasn’t he been a guest with Tom Hughes before? He sounds familiar.
Yes. He has.
He's also been a guest with Jan Markell. He is usually with the same groups of Prophecy teachers at Conferences.
His church is
Rock Harbor Church Bakersfield.
He's currently in Israel with a large group of volunteers picking crops and giving aid to the IDF with supplies donated by Christians from the US.

Yes. He has.
He's also been a guest with Jan Markell. He is usually with the same groups of Prophecy teachers at Conferences.
His church is
Rock Harbor Church Bakersfield.
He's currently in Israel with a large group of volunteers picking crops and giving aid to the IDF with supplies donated by Christians from the US.
I forgot to mention I also watch all of Jans updates.

Brandon Holthous
Brandon is very educated in the Greek and Hebrew language and is knowledgeable in the Jewish Idioms to explain what terms means related to the Jewish people as some are used in Bible prophecy. I also like his boldness. He certainly isn't afraid to speak up.

Tom Hughes . He always has good guests on his updates.
He just announced he left as Pastor of 412 church to do Hope for our Times ministry full time due to the high demand around the world.
Do you know did he also leave His Channel World News Briefing? He hasn't been on there in 3-4 weeks. I watch that show, Jack Hibbs and Amir Tsarfati.

Do you know did he also leave His Channel World News Briefing? He hasn't been on there in 3-4 weeks. I watch that show, Jack Hibbs and Amir Tsarfati.
I believe Tom still does videos on "His Channel". Is that what you're talking about?

I just know he announced that he felt called to do Hope for our Times full time because there's such a demand for it worldwide. He's very popular in Australia and New Zealand and parts of Europe.

He still attends 412 Church but isn't Pastoring anymore there

I believe Tom still does videos on "His Channel". Is that what you're talking about?

I just know he announced that he felt called to do Hope for our Times full time because there's such a demand for it worldwide. He's very popular in Australia and New Zealand and parts of Europe.

He still attends 412 Church but isn't Pastoring anymore there
Yes, he hasn't done a video in 3-4 weeks. That is why I am wondering if he is leaving World News Briefing as well as a pastor.

I like and listen to most that have been mentioned but have to say that sometimes Billy Crone sounds like he has had about 10 pots of coffee and my poor brain feels jangled just listening to him.
Yeah Billy Crone is one hyper Pastor. He's got a serious issue with chicken 🐔😆.
I pay no mind to personalities but to the message and Billy does teach sound doctrine.
I first heard him with Jan Markell and he is usually with the same group that does prophecy conferences.

I saw his testimony video and it's amazing how he came to Christ after selling his soul to the devil.
He became a solid teacher/Pastor.

Yeah Billy Crone is one hyper Pastor. He's got a serious issue with chicken 🐔😆.
I pay no mind to personalities but to the message and Billy does teach sound doctrine.
I first heard him with Jan Markell and he is usually with the same group that does prophecy conferences.

I saw his testimony video and it's amazing how he came to Christ after selling his soul to the devil.
He became a solid teacher/Pastor.
Yeah he was a former new ager, I like his series on the occult and how he exposes their practices

Back