What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US President Joe Biden withdraws from presidential race

This comes amid weeks of speculation and pressure by the Democratic Party.
US President Joe Biden announced to a post on X that he will be exiting the race for president.

This comes amid weeks of speculation of Biden's health and increasing pressure from Democrats.

In the statement to X, published on Sunday, he said, "I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term."

I hope so too, but does he really know how to be saved? He was brought up as Catholic.

There are saved people in the Catholic church. I am absolutely certain I will see my former Mother-In-Law again.

Not saying there aren't serious issues in the RCC, because there are.

That said, I hope President Biden is saved (or gets saved in time), and whatever part of his family isn't saved, gets saved.

Eternity is a very long time.

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Yes, here's another. The NYT:

Biden cancels nine trips, extends Delaware stay after dropping out of 2024 race​

Biden was scheduled to leave Monday for the West Coast, where he was to make stops in California, Denver, Houston and Austin – but all of those trips have been suddenly canceled, a White House source told The Post.
Biden, who has been isolating with COVID-19, was set to leave his home in Rehoboth, Del., on Monday, but extended his stay until Wednesday after announcing the end of his campaign the night before.

---

The source was not given any reason behind why the White House cancelled the trips. Biden’s illness was not immediately connected to the decision, as presidential physician Kevin O’Connor on Monday said Biden had all but recovered from the illness.

---

“He is feeling much better and recovering fast, and he looks forward to getting back on the road,” Harris added.
Harris flew to Delaware on Monday to say “hello” to the campaign staff, as she is taking over the 2024 bid after Biden’s drop.
Biden – with heavily slurred speech – called into the HQ meeting to speak to staffers and Harris, informing them that “the name has changed at the top of the ticket, but the mission hasn’t changed.”

Whole article:
This article doesn’t appear to say that Biden is “gravely ill”. I wish Amir would stop reporting things that he is hearing about and getting us all riled up. He needs to slow down and check his facts. Please Amir.

Well much more "conspiracies" popped up, besides Amir.

Exclusive: President Biden suffered an undisclosed medical emergency during his time in Las Vegas, police sources say

Police sources claim Biden suffered undisclosed medical emergency in Vegas: report​

Reports circulated on social media that President Joe Biden experienced an undisclosed medical emergency in Las Vegas on Wednesday before abrubtly cancelling Nevada campaign events and heading back to Delaware, rapidly, aboard Air Force Once. On Sunday, Biden's X account posted a letter signed by Biden saying that he would be dropping out of the 2024 presidential race. Biden's X account on Sunday endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president.

"US Secret Service informed LV Metro that there was an emergency situation involving Joe Biden and to close necessary streets so that POTUS could be transported immediately to University Medical, which they began to do in earnest," Charlie Kirk posted on Monday.

"Then, mysteriously, there was a stand-down order and the USSS informed local Vegas PD that they were going to 'medivac' POTUS to Johns Hopkins, which they presumed meant fly him back east ASAP. Apparently, the rumor mill in the police department was that Joe Biden was dying or possibly already dead."

This comes amid weeks of speculation and pressure by the Democratic Party.
US President Joe Biden announced to a post on X that he will be exiting the race for president.

This comes amid weeks of speculation of Biden's health and increasing pressure from Democrats.

In the statement to X, published on Sunday, he said, "I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term."

The question has been floating around "who posted the statement on X, and who signed it?. Until Biden surfaces physically, it's not certain he even made that statement because he has not been seen for several days."
Nothing but statements from White House staff has come out regarding Biden's condition and decisions about the campaign.
He's reportedly doing well from the Covid.
Biden is going to have to surface to put the rumors that he's dying or dead to rest and address the American people physically.

Biden to address nation tomorrow on decision to drop out of campaign

WASHINGTON — President Biden will address the nation at 8 p.m. Wednesday about his decision to abandon his campaign for a second term amid mounting questions about his mental acuity.

“Tomorrow evening at 8 PM ET, I will address the nation from the Oval Office on what lies ahead, and how I will finish the job for the American people,” Biden, 81, tweeted Tuesday.

Well much more "conspiracies" popped up, besides Amir.

Exclusive: President Biden suffered an undisclosed medical emergency during his time in Las Vegas, police sources say

Police sources claim Biden suffered undisclosed medical emergency in Vegas: report​

Reports circulated on social media that President Joe Biden experienced an undisclosed medical emergency in Las Vegas on Wednesday before abrubtly cancelling Nevada campaign events and heading back to Delaware, rapidly, aboard Air Force Once. On Sunday, Biden's X account posted a letter signed by Biden saying that he would be dropping out of the 2024 presidential race. Biden's X account on Sunday endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president.

"US Secret Service informed LV Metro that there was an emergency situation involving Joe Biden and to close necessary streets so that POTUS could be transported immediately to University Medical, which they began to do in earnest," Charlie Kirk posted on Monday.

"Then, mysteriously, there was a stand-down order and the USSS informed local Vegas PD that they were going to 'medivac' POTUS to Johns Hopkins, which they presumed meant fly him back east ASAP. Apparently, the rumor mill in the police department was that Joe Biden was dying or possibly already dead."

Any time there's a departure from planned Very Important Person (VIP) protection itinerary and LE, USSS, State Department, etc. uses the term "emergency," people start reacting to do whatever it is they have to do to make whatever it is that needs to happen, happen, in accordance with the emergency/deviation instructions in the operational plan/USSS instructions to LE, etc. People with no need to know anything, but who observe what is occurring, start speculating and rumors multiply and spread like wildfire [sigh]

When a decision is made to move the VIP protectee, there's no delay. It happens right now, and streets must be closed off immediately to traffic for the motorcade to proceed, and a lot of other stuff has to happen immediately. Everything has to happen at emergency speed using emergency and VIP-specified procedures, including emergency lights and sirens on emergency vehicles. Presumably, University Medical isn't at the airport, so people had to change where they went to close different streets for the motorcade to go to the airport instead of University Medical.

Drudge is saying Cackler is ahead of Trump in the polls and has $2mm in donations in 2 days. Sigh.
She's not that popular. There is going to be a short lived honeymoon period then reality will set in. The left HAS to get everyone excited about her. They have nothing else to offer. The Hollywood left will shower her with praise and the DNC Convention will be star studded but that's all a smoke screen. Regular Americans don't like her.

Back