What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US President Joe Biden withdraws from presidential race

This comes amid weeks of speculation and pressure by the Democratic Party.
US President Joe Biden announced to a post on X that he will be exiting the race for president.

This comes amid weeks of speculation of Biden's health and increasing pressure from Democrats.

In the statement to X, published on Sunday, he said, "I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term."

He will be sundowning for sure.

There are ways to reduce and manage sundowning. A light box(es) with adjustable hue and brightness, lighting with daylight bulbs, certain grow-lites (adjustable wavelengths), plenty of sleep earlier with enough active wake time leading into the time one must be at his or her best, fresh, healthy diet, including adequate water and avoiding artificial stuff and GMOs, including appropriate supplements, avoiding certain medications/combinations and properly timing needed medications, lots of green plants to keep the air fresh and filtered naturally, music, in-person interaction (conversation, playing games, doing puzzles, playing music together, singing hymns and praying together, etc.), having the Bible read to him/her by a live person or (less good) audio recording, Etc. Even at the very last, when Mom finally didn't remember who I was, she was alert, attentive, and obviously understood when I read the Bible to her.

There are ways to reduce and manage sundowning. A light box(es) with adjustable hue and brightness, lighting with daylight bulbs, certain grow-lites (adjustable wavelengths), plenty of sleep earlier with enough active wake time leading into the time one must be at his or her best, fresh, healthy diet, including adequate water and avoiding artificial stuff and GMOs, including appropriate supplements, avoiding certain medications/combinations and properly timing needed medications, lots of green plants to keep the air fresh and filtered naturally, music, in-person interaction (conversation, playing games, doing puzzles, playing music together, singing hymns and praying together, etc.), having the Bible read to him/her by a live person or (less good) audio recording, Etc. Even at the very last, when Mom finally didn't remember who I was, she was alert, attentive, and obviously understood when I read the Bible to her.
And when that fails, AI :sneaky:

And when that fails, AI :sneaky:

I think President Biden deserves to be able to say what he wants without any AI interference, "correction," or "enhancement," and the American people deserve nothing less than seeing and hearing President Biden, himself, instead of a computer-generated facsimile/artifact.

Use of AI could seriously backfire.

**update news report

“It Didn’t Sound Like Joe Biden to Me” – WHOA! Pelosi Admits Others May Have Written Biden’s Dropout Letter Against His Will (VIDEO)

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday questioned the authenticity of Joe Biden’s dropout letter.

According to NBC News, an official statement announcing Biden’s decision to drop out was already written by the time he finished a phone call with senior advisors on July 21. One minute after he hung up the phone, Biden’s dropout letter was posted to his X account, according to NBC News.

Biden clearly did not write the letter. He also didn’t post the letter to X.
“By the time Biden convened a call with his full complement of senior advisers at 1:45 p.m. Sunday, an official statement announcing his decision had already been written. One minute later, his X account posted that statement, telling the public that he would remain in office but cede his party’s nomination —

Nancy Pelosi accidentally blurted out the truth during an interview.

Complete Article

**update news report

“It Didn’t Sound Like Joe Biden to Me” – WHOA! Pelosi Admits Others May Have Written Biden’s Dropout Letter Against His Will (VIDEO)

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday questioned the authenticity of Joe Biden’s dropout letter.

According to NBC News, an official statement announcing Biden’s decision to drop out was already written by the time he finished a phone call with senior advisors on July 21. One minute after he hung up the phone, Biden’s dropout letter was posted to his X account, according to NBC News.

Biden clearly did not write the letter. He also didn’t post the letter to X.
“By the time Biden convened a call with his full complement of senior advisers at 1:45 p.m. Sunday, an official statement announcing his decision had already been written. One minute later, his X account posted that statement, telling the public that he would remain in office but cede his party’s nomination —

Nancy Pelosi accidentally blurted out the truth during an interview.

Complete Article

If true, then why didn't Biden immediately call a press conference and state he was not withdrawing? Its the Dems, so anything is possible.

So Joe stated that Nancy basically threatened him with the old line "We can do this the easy way or the hard way....."

Joe Biden admits he was forced out of presidential race​

Joe Biden has made a stunning admission about his decision to drop out of the presidential race in his first TV interview since the historic move.

Honestly, I'm not surprised at all, I actually expected them to do this. That's why they wanted the debate so early. This was planned as we all know.

If true, then this was a quiet coup of sorts, or at least a huge violation of campaign ethics laws and DFL rules, so there's recourse for President Biden and the rank-and-file DFL members.

The official Convention hasn't yet started.

This is 2024, so anything could happen.

Harry S Truman (Prez) - Hubert H Humphrey (Veep) 2024 :lol:

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

This sets a horrible precedent for the stripping of old people's rights :tap:
It might even qualify as precedent for age limits for holding office, employment, and/or residing in public housing :eek: *maisey*

If TPTB needed to remove President Biden from the race, it should have been done IAW the DFL party rules and his physician. IDK enough about political party rules to say whether or not that was even possible to do legally against his will before the convention.

Removing him from office needs to be done IAW the Constitution and would necessarily involve his physician for the needed medical proof to substantiate allegations and certifications. If HIPPA and Privacy Act were to be strictly followed and President Biden didn't consent to release of information, this could take awhile, unless someone petitioned the courts for guardianship. Meanwhile. . .

All they care about is having the power to change the world into their ideological sinfest. They do not care who they have to step on and because of this, they already know most will conform and get in line with them. They are an infestation that will not go away any time soon b/c it's a heart/sin problem, not political.

Ik ben diep onder de indruk!
Don't be. Without Google Translate I'd be largely lost. My Dutch is as basic as you can get!
Soon, I think I can drop my English alltogether...
Do that and I'm afraid you'll be talking to yourself here. :lol: And we'd be missing out on all the great stuff you contribute ... including the clever comments that make us all laugh!

I heard today Jesse Ventura is endorsing Kamala Harris he says it is time for a woman President. Our men have screwed it up. I think he is nuts because our economy was so much better when Trump was President, and our borders were closed. Harris is not qualifed to run our country or her V.P. pick Tim Walz.
I think when Jesse was in the ring, he was dropped on his head a few too many times.

Back