What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US President Joe Biden withdraws from presidential race

This comes amid weeks of speculation and pressure by the Democratic Party.
US President Joe Biden announced to a post on X that he will be exiting the race for president.

This comes amid weeks of speculation of Biden's health and increasing pressure from Democrats.

In the statement to X, published on Sunday, he said, "I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term."

**update news report

“It Didn’t Sound Like Joe Biden to Me” – WHOA! Pelosi Admits Others May Have Written Biden’s Dropout Letter Against His Will (VIDEO)

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday questioned the authenticity of Joe Biden’s dropout letter.

According to NBC News, an official statement announcing Biden’s decision to drop out was already written by the time he finished a phone call with senior advisors on July 21. One minute after he hung up the phone, Biden’s dropout letter was posted to his X account, according to NBC News.

Biden clearly did not write the letter. He also didn’t post the letter to X.
“By the time Biden convened a call with his full complement of senior advisers at 1:45 p.m. Sunday, an official statement announcing his decision had already been written. One minute later, his X account posted that statement, telling the public that he would remain in office but cede his party’s nomination —

Nancy Pelosi accidentally blurted out the truth during an interview.

Complete Article

I've looked at that signature over and over. It does NOT match up with his others including his machine generated signatures. It was a total forgery.

Forgery is a felony
Conspiring to commit forgery is a felony because forgery is a felony

:tap:
And that is what is puzzling because the people that did this surely would have access to his automatic signature machine to at least attempt to make it look the same.

The only conclusion I can draw is that this is a pointed message to any and all future presidents to toe the line with the swamp or else.

Back