What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Be Deceived: The Rapture Happens First

As the world moves closer to another world war, which may include nuclear weapons, some speculate that the Tribulation period has already begun.

Others grow weary of waiting for the Lord’s return. How much longer will Jesus keep us on earth before He comes for us? Is He really going to keep us out of the time of the Lord’s wrath that’s rapidly approaching our world?

Please know that the Bible assures us that Lord will come for us before the start of the seven-year Tribulation, which begins the moment that the antichrist makes a covenant with Israel. This has not yet happened!

1Thessalonians 5:1-11 provides much needed encouragement regarding our hope in Jesus’ soon appearing. In this passage, the Lord through the Apostle Paul promises that we as believers in Jesus will miss the wrath of the coming Day of the Lord, which includes all of the Tribulation period.

Continue Reading

Yes, He will gather His Saints that came to faith during the tribulation at the end of the 7 year tribulation, but the church, we will be taken away before the tribulation starts. Paul is very clear in his epistles about pre trib.
You must be thinking 1Thes 4 and 2Thes. 2? Where's the pre-trib clearly defined there? You're saying there are two raptures - one before and one after tribulation. What about what Jesus said that the gathering occurs AFTER tribulation of those days?

Well, we believe that Scripture teaches the pre-tribulation Rapture. As did the early church fathers. It's quite clear from scripture, when properly exegeted and understood. But I'm not about to let it separate me from brothers and sisters who love Jesus. All of us look for His coming; we believe it's before the great tribulation because Jesus said we will not suffer God's wrath. He also said we will be saved from God's wrath, not out of God's wrath. But they believe that we will go through God's wrath and will be raptured afterward. Doesn't make sense when you compare all scriptures, but that's what they believe. And that's their choice. All I care is that they believe that they're saved by faith in Jesus Christ in him alone.

As far as this board goes, they're free to believe what they like; but we will not accept it as settled doctrine here. Nor will we entertain lengthy arguments on the subject. After having expressed their view, I hope they just let it go and continue on in fellowship with the important things of Christ: namely those things that He has called us to do while we are still here.

I may have missed it but if the guidelines are that one must be pre-trib to participate here - I want nothing to do with this forum. It's sad that pre-trib has taken over common sense Christianity.
I hope you don't leave over disagreements on the timing of the rapture. Its not a salvation issue, and there are plenty of other topics to discuss/debate on this excellent site.

What really convinced me from scripture that there's is a pre tribulation rapture is from Revelation 5:8-10.
No doubt that the 24 Elders depicted here represents the Church because who else have been Redeemed from the earth from every tribe, people, nation and tongue?
And this passage reflects prior to the opening of the first Seal.

8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”
Revelation 5:8-10

Back