What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts from my heart

Continuing to pray for you dear sister 🙏
The same God Who parted the Red Sea so His people Israel could cross to safety from their enemies Does Not change. Nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37
Praying that The Lord will help you find a way, and in keeping your faith on Him, may He supply you with what you need according to the riches of our Lord Jesus. 🙏🙏
Philippians 4 '19

"For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’"
Isaiah 41:13

Love you sweet sister 💖🫂

Matt, it is an old car a Lincoln MLK. They did not tell me the name of the part. The problem is they discontinued that model.
Betty

August 16, 2024

Happy Friday,

Daily Prayer for August 16
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
Believe God, and he will recover thee: and direct thy way, and trust in him. Keep his fear, and grow old therein. Ye that fear the Lord, wait for his mercy: and go not aside from him, lest ye fall. Ye that fear the Lord, believe him: and your reward shall not be made void. Sirach 2:6-8 Douay-Rheims
Dear Father in heaven, we come before you to receive what we need as your children who cannot find help and guidance on our own, but only through your Spirit. Enlighten us by your Word, which you alone can give. You will give us your Word so that we can know with absolute certainty and clarity how to serve you. Your Word will show us the truth that is to be revealed on earth in Jesus Christ. Shelter us in your hands. Strengthen us especially during suffering, and free us from fear and trembling. Fill our hearts with patience and joy. Amen

It is hard to wait on God, when it does not seem like He is answering your prayers. Yet when we trust in spite of no answer we are honoring our Heavenly Father.

It is easy to want to demand answers but when we realize that God is all knowing and awesome then we can rest quietly while we wait for Him to work. Working ourselves into a fit, only brings emotional turmoil. Trusting will bring us peace of mind.

Pray for Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Betty

Revelation 22:20

I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

August 20, 2024

Happy Tuesday,

Provide Our Needs

Daily Prayer for August 20
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1, NIV
Lord our God, grant that we may be your children who receive the Spirit and all they need from you. You strengthen us not only physically but also inwardly, in our hearts, enabling us to face the uncertainties of earthly life and whatever still needs changing in human society. Keep us from giving in to weakness. May your power be always with us. May we have patience and hope, because you are working for the good and we may wait for it in expectation. Amen

This has been a hard couple of months. The car is still in the shop and hubby can barely stand. For now, it is for, the wheelchair to the bed and the wheelchair to the living room. We are both struggling and yet I know that God is with us. I can feel Him in my spirit.

We do not always understand why God takes us through such hard times, but we can depend on Him always being with us. Pray for Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Amen sister.
God Always works for the good for those who love Him who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

This fallen world with our fallen flesh has brought us so many troubles but Praise be to our God for loving us even in our fallen state to have sent His Son Jesus to save us and give us eternal life, without troubles ever again.
Continuous prayers for you precious sister 🙏

This fallen world with our fallen flesh has brought us so many troubles but Praise be to our God for loving us even in our fallen state to have sent His Son Jesus to save us and give us eternal life, without troubles ever again.
Amen. But faithfulness to God in those "troubles" will result in far, far, far greater rewards in heaven: so great that they will erase all memory of the pain and actually make the pain seem worthwhile. Incredible, but true according to God's Word (Romans 8:18; 2 Corinthians 4:17).

Amen. But faithfulness to God in those "troubles" will result in far, far, far greater rewards in heaven: so great that they will erase all memory of the pain and actually make the pain seem worthwhile. Incredible, but true according to God's Word (Romans 8:18; 2 Corinthians 4:17).
Amen. None of our troubles will be remembered

“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.
Isaiah 65:17

August 21, 2024

Happy Wednesday,

Looking for the Silver Lininig

I ordered a lift chair for hubby from Amazon. Going to take 6-8 days to get here, but it is coming. Talk to car repair shop. Part needed is coming from overseas and may take two weeks to get here.

At least it is making me stay home and rest in between taking care of hubby. Also, we can have our groceries delivered. It is easy to get upset when it seems God is taking so long to answer our prayers, but we can find peace in the waiting.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

@Betty52-- I wrote to Rose in another thread and told her that a Bible verse came to mind when I thought of her. It is the end of Genesis 41:52 and says, "God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction." That very same verse appplies to you also, precious sister. Thank you so much for your Thoughts from my Heart. They truly bring forth fruit in us.

August 22, 2024

Happy Thursday,

Seek Comfort From God

“Promise #234:

I will comfort you just like a mother would.

Isaiah 66:13 (WEB)

As one whom his mother comforts, so will I comfort you;

and you will be comforted in Jerusalem.”

There is no shame in seeking comfort from God. There are times when we go through weeks and weeks of trials and tribulations. We become physically, emotionally, and spiritually exhausted.

If we are not careful. We lose our hope. We must seek the face of our Heavenly Father. We must ask Him to comfort and sustain us. Remember the Bible says that sometimes we have not because we do not ask. Do not be afraid to seek help from God.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

August 24, 2024

Happy Saturday,

When being a caregiver for a loved one, there will be some days harder than others. There is no need to point out to God your own health issues, He already knows.

When the day comes to an end and you crawl into bed, you can be grateful that God was with you. Knowing that you are not alone, helps when you feel frustrated. This is when God floods your soul with His sweet peace. As Paul said, let us not grow weary in doing good.

Maranatha,

Betty,

Beautifully said sister.
God is so Faithful.
God knows us so intimately He knows the number of hairs on our heads, and cares for each one of us in His unwavering Love for us.
God bless you beloved.
God is using you to bless others in a beautiful way.
May God bless you in abundance. 🥰
You and your hubby remain in my prayers 🙏

August 26, 2024

Happy Monday,

We got a lift chair for hubby. It makes a big difference on getting him up and into the wheelchair. My neighbor put it together for me. The therapy guy came today. He said the couch was way too low for hubby to sit on.

I was busy today, but was a peaceful day. I felt God was with me. Let us remember to worship God and praise His Holy Name.

Maranatha,

Betty

August 26, 2024

Happy Monday,

We got a lift chair for hubby. It makes a big difference on getting him up and into the wheelchair. My neighbor put it together for me. The therapy guy came today. He said the couch was way too low for hubby to sit on.

I was busy today, but was a peaceful day. I felt God was with me. Let us remember to worship God and praise His Holy Name.

Maranatha,

Betty
Praise God for the lift chair and the therapy guy! Praying for you dear heart!

August 27, 2024

Happy Tuesday,

We Are Not Called To Understand

Parents lose children. Husbands and wifes lose their mates. Men and women lose siblings and friends lose friends.

It is not something we always understand. Some answers will only come when enter the Gates of Heaven. What we do need to understand is that through it all God will never abandon us.

Even in the midst of deep sorrow, God puts peace in our hearts and minds that is often unexplainable. A deep peace that reassures us that no matter what we are going through, there is a purpose for our suffering.

Are you struggling today? Call upon the One who created you. The One who knows you like no other. Seek the face of God. Ask Him for grace, peace, and wisdom.

Praise our Heavenly Father and worship Him in all circumstances. Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

Back