What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts from my heart

August 9, 2024

Happy Friday,

Finally Some Good News

After over two months, the car repair shop got the part for my car. I can get my car fixed on Monday. I don’t understand why it so long for God to answer my prayers, but I am grateful.

This morning I dreamed about my husband. We were in the car and he reached over and held my hand. When I woke up, I could still feel his hand. Later, I got to talk to him on the phone and he sounded like himself. This is the first time in over two months that he sounded normal.

I feel really hopeful that he is going to continue to improve. God’s timing is not mine but my faith in Him is still strong.

Betty

August 9, 2024

Happy Friday,

Finally Some Good News

After over two months, the car repair shop got the part for my car. I can get my car fixed on Monday. I don’t understand why it so long for God to answer my prayers, but I am grateful.

This morning I dreamed about my husband. We were in the car and he reached over and held my hand. When I woke up, I could still feel his hand. Later, I got to talk to him on the phone and he sounded like himself. This is the first time in over two months that he sounded normal.

I feel really hopeful that he is going to continue to improve. God’s timing is not mine but my faith in Him is still strong.

Betty
Wonderful to hear! Praise God! Praying with you Betty! <3

Father, you know that your child Betty is at the end of her limit. Please let her feel Your Presence today, work in her life and her husband's life, let the car be fixed, Lord, and stop all the work of the enemy at this moment. He hates the fact that she glorifies You so please let Your grace shine upon her and surround her. May she be filled with a sense of Your Presence and a confidence that You will bring her through this. And we ask this in the name of Your son Jesus Christ, by whom we are saved, by whom we are cleansed, by whom we are made fit for eternal life and to receive all of Your promises. Amen

We love you Betty. We're family 💖
Rose said it best! Praying for you and your husband Betty.

Father, you know that your child Betty is at the end of her limit. Please let her feel Your Presence today, work in her life and her husband's life, let the car be fixed, Lord, and stop all the work of the enemy at this moment. He hates the fact that she glorifies You so please let Your grace shine upon her and surround her. May she be filled with a sense of Your Presence and a confidence that You will bring her through this. And we ask this in the name of Your son Jesus Christ, by whom we are saved, by whom we are cleansed, by whom we are made fit for eternal life and to receive all of Your promises. Amen
As Adrian prayed, I agree in prayer.

Back