What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts from my heart

July 12, 2024

Happy Friday,

Unanswered Prayer and Answered Prayer

I prayed Monday and Tuesday night for God to get our power back on. It did not happen until late Wednesday morning. Tonight I found out that God took care of us in a situation that I did not even know about.

I found a dead mouse under my bed that the dog killed. When we where without power that mouse could have jumped in the bed with us when we did not have lights.

If this has happened I would have screamed and might have caused my hubby to fall out of bed and get hurt. The last time he fell out if bed, he ended up in the hospital for three days.

I am so grateful to God for protection. We are blessed. Sometimes God interviews in our behalf and we do not know about it.

Pray for Israel. Pray for lost souls. May God help us to be more grateful to Him.

Maranatha,

Betty

Revelation 22:20

I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

July 16, 2024

Happy Tuesday,

Endurance

I am old and have mild dementia. I do not do change well. Hubby broke his right femur Saturday morning. He had surgery Sunday morning. Our routine is all messed up.

I have to admit there have been moments of depression but God has been with me. Truth is none of us knows what tomorrow holds for us. We do know who holds tomorrow in His hands.

Our faith grows in times of trouble, but none of us want to have trouble. Yet, God knows what we need and He will always BE WITH US.

Pray for Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Marnatha,

Betty

July 17, 2024

Happy Wednesday,

Everyone, Good and Evil Has Troubles

“Promise #198:

I will save you in the midst of your troubles.

Psalm 138:7 (WEB)

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me.

You will stretch forth your hand against the wrath of my enemies.

Your right hand will save me.”

We all have trouble, but if we are Christians, then God is with us, throughout our troubles. We can depend on God to walk with us. There will be times when we grow weary. Let us not lose hope.

Keep your faith strong in the Lord. Trust in him always. Seek God’s face when we are weak. Pray for those who are overwhelmed and are losing heart. Ask God to bring to your mind, who you should pray for.

Pray for Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

My family came over today and gave my kitchen and bathrooms a good cleaning. I cannot do deep cleaning anymore. I appreciate it so much.
Betty
May God's Ever Loving Arms continually hold you and overwhelm you with His Everlasting Love ❤️

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us
Romans 8:18

Even so Come Lord Jesus 🙏

July 21, 2024

Blessed Sunday,

Give Your Tomorrows To God

Matthew 6:34

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

If you are like me, when you crawl into bed, the devil will give you a playlist of things to worry about. If we are not careful we will find ourselves lying in bed sorting and fretting for our hours.

We cannot fix tomorrow nor can we change the future. Put our tomorrows in God’s hands and trust Him.

Maranatha,

Betty

July 23, 2024

Happy Tuesday,

Jesus, The Only Savior

Daily Prayer for July 23
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
Salvation is to be found through him alone; in all the world there is no one else whom God has given who can save us. Acts 4:12, TEV
Dear Father in heaven, we thank you that you have revealed to us the name Jesus Christ, the name of your Son, who leads us to you as your children. May your hand be plainly seen over all the suffering and dying people of our time. May your hand soon bring in a new age, a time truly of God and of the Savior, fulfilling what has long been promised. Watch over us this night. Bless us. In suffering, continue to uphold us with your mighty hand. In grief, may your name still be honored. May your kingdom come, breaking into all the evil of the world, and may your will be done on earth as in heaven. Amen

There are not many roads to Heaven. Salvation through Jesus Christ is the only door that opens the gates of Heaven. Jesus is with us as we suffer through our trials. He comforts us when we grieve. He gives us peace in times of confusion.

Jesus will never give up on us let us stand firm in our convictions and worship God with all our hearts.

Maranatha,

Betty

July 23, 2024

Happy Tuesday,

Jesus, The Only Savior

Daily Prayer for July 23
Salvation is to be found through him alone; in all the world there is no one else whom God has given who can save us. Acts 4:12, TEV
Dear Father in heaven, we thank you that you have revealed to us the name Jesus Christ, the name of your Son, who leads us to you as your children. May your hand be plainly seen over all the suffering and dying people of our time. May your hand soon bring in a new age, a time truly of God and of the Savior, fulfilling what has long been promised. Watch over us this night. Bless us. In suffering, continue to uphold us with your mighty hand. In grief, may your name still be honored. May your kingdom come, breaking into all the evil of the world, and may your will be done on earth as in heaven. Amen

There are not many roads to Heaven. Salvation through Jesus Christ is the only door that opens the gates of Heaven. Jesus is with us we suffer through our trials. He comforts us when we grieve. He gives us peace in times of confusion.

Jesus will never give up on us let us stand firm in our convictions and worship God with all our hearts.

Maranatha,

Betty
Thank you Betty for our edification 🥰

July 25, 2024

Happy Thursday,

Daily Prayer for July 25
“May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us – yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalm 90:17, NIV
Dear Father in heaven, Creator of what is good, beautiful, and full of joy so that all may work in harmony with you, we thank you for all the good that comes to us. May we be your children, joined together to serve you. May our life bring joy to others, and may we do good without ceasing through your great, strong love, which moves us, strengthens us, and helps us every day, however hard life may be. May your name be praised throughout the world. May your kingdom come and your will be done on earth as in heaven. Amen”

The last six weeks I have been hard on me. I feel overwhelmed and come home from the rehab from my husband every day exhausted. Yet, I can feel the presence of God with me.

Even when I am frustrated, He comforts me. We all go through rough times. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves, that God is with us. Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

Back