What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts from my heart

August 27, 2024

Happy Tuesday,

We Are Not Called To Understand

Parents lose children. Husbands and wifes lose their mates. Men and women lose siblings and friends lose friends.

It is not something we always understand. Some answers will only come when enter the Gates of Heaven. What we do need to understand is that through it all God will never abandon us.

Even in the midst of deep sorrow, God puts peace in our hearts and minds that is often unexplainable. A deep peace that reassures us that no matter what we are going through, there is a purpose for our suffering.

Are you struggling today? Call upon the One who created you. The One who knows you like no other. Seek the face of God. Ask Him for grace, peace, and wisdom.

Praise our Heavenly Father and worship Him in all circumstances. Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

Revelation 22:20

I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Precious sister, I know you say these are "Thoughts from your heart" and I am sure they are, but I believe these thoughts are Spirit led, and are a blessing to take in and believe with our hearts that these Truths about our Faithful and Loving God are factual and trustworthy. Thank you for the blessings 🥰🫂

August 29, 2024

Happy Thursday,

When you are a caregiver there are nights that your loved one has a bad night. This makes a bad night for the caregiver. Then there are times the night is bad and then the morning is not any better.

It is easy to grow weary, but we can still rely on God and we can cry out to Him to help us and give us strength. Whatever trial you are going through, God is listening for your cries. We must not give up. Victory is closer than we think. We cannot see the finish line, but I believe we are closer than ever.

Keep trusting and keep walking with God.

Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

I pray for you beloved. The Lord hears your prayers and He will continue to hold you up. His presence will never leave you because you are in The Beloved as His precious child. God bless you for your endurance and faithfulness. 🙏💖🫂

"For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their prayers..."
1 Peter 3:12a

"For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’"
Isaiah 41:13

"Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
“Therefore I hope in Him!”
Lamentations 3:22-24

August 31, 2024
Happy Saturday,

Faithful

Daily Prayer for August 31
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
You should think of us as Christ's servants, who have been put in charge of God's secret truths. The one thing required of such a servant is that he be faithful to his master. 1 Corinthians 4:1–2, TEV

Dear Father in heaven, open our hearts to see and feel how our lives have been blest. Open our hearts to your blessings so that we may look forward in thankfulness and joy to what lies ahead. Grant that we may be faithful to what we have received from you and never again lose ourselves in the passing moment. May we hold to all you have brought to our hearts from eternity, that your name may be honored and our lives shaped anew in Jesus Christ. Give us courage to overcome the evils in life and to look with joy and confident expectation to the future, when the powers of your kingdom will be ever more clearly revealed. Amen

We like to think of ourselves as faithful children of God. Yet there are times we are overcome with work and other duties that overcome us. We can find ourselves praying less and opening the Bible less.

Many times the chores added to our lives are very necessary. God knows that. Yet let us take the time to communicate with our Heavenly Father. It is not about long prayers but about speaking to God from our hearts.

Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls. Lift up those who are suffering, praying for them and encouraging one another.
Maranatha,
Betty

September 1, 2024

Blessed Sunday,

Three years ago tonight our son left Earth for Heaven. He left a void that cannot be filled. For the last three years, God has been with us. Yet we still have times of deep pain and many tears.

We know without a doubt that our son was saved and He is with Jesus. This is the only reason we can hang on, knowing we are going to see Him again and will be with him for eternity.

Everyone suffers loss but we can live in hope if we keep our faith in God. Our time on this earth is short compared to an eternity with God.

Maranatha,

Betty

September 6, 2024

Happy Friday,

Even A Cup Of Water

So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.
1 Corinthians 15:58

It is not how big the task that we do for God, it is our attitude. Are we working for God with an obedient heart? Working with a grudging attitude will not earn us a reward.

Let us work for God because we love Him. Let us pray for one another out of love and not a feeling of obligation. God has shown great mercy to us. Let us show mercy and grace to others.

Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

September 9, 2024

Happy Monday,

To Know God More

Philippians 3:10

New King James Version

10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,

Lord,

Give us the desire to know You more. Help us to grow so close to You that we can recognize Your voice in this world of constant loud noises. Teach us Your truths. Help us to seek You first in times of trouble. Help us to thank You for the many blessings You bestow on us.

Save our lost loved ones and friends. Have Your will in this coming election. Help us to accept your will in this election. We love You and long for the rapture. Nevertheless, let us work cheerfully until You come for us.

In Jesus’ Name,

Amen

Lord,

Give us the desire to know You, more. Help us to grow so close to You, that we can recognize Your voice in this world of constant loud noises. Teach us, Your truths. Help us to seek You first, in times of trouble. Help us to thank You for the many blessings You bestow on us.

Save our lost loved ones and friends. Have Your will in this coming election. Help us to accept your will in this election. We love You and long for the rapture. Nevertheless, let us work cheerfully until, You come for us.

In Jesus’ Name,

Amen
And amen!

That is a beautiful prayer that echoes with my own heart, Betty. Thank you. I prayed it with you.

September 10, 2024

Happy Tuesday,

Easy And Light

Matthew 11:28-30

New King James Version

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Let us be honest. Often the burden God has chosen to lay on us does not seem easy or light. We can feel that we are crumbling beneath the load. Yet when in our weakness, we call out to God, He will give us strength. At the end of the day when collapse into our beds, God will give us peace and much-needed rest.

Do not lose hope, my friend. God is always with us. Pray for Texas and Louisiana. There is a hurricane coming. Pray that we do not have tornados and that we do not lose power. Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

September 12, 2024

Happy Thursday,

I Will Answer You

Promise #255:

Before you even call out to Me, I will answer you.

Isaiah 65:24 (WEB)
It will happen that, before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

There are times when we feel God has abandoned us. We just do not feel Him. Sometimes God is testing out faith. This is for an opportunity for us to know where we stand with our faith. We can see where we need to change and how we need to draw closer to God. We learn that we need to spend more time in the Bible and in prayer.

Let us pray for one another. Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

September 16, 2024
Happy Monday,

Daily Prayer for September 16
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father – the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father – he will testify about me. And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning. John 15:26–27, NIV

Great God and Savior, you want to lead us by the hand so that in communion with you we learn how to live a true life. We thank you for everything we have already received. Guide us still, we pray. Through your Spirit lead us in all areas of our life. Grant us the Spirit, who can illumine our hearts to help us find new courage and new strength and new recognition of the truth. All our praise belongs to you, for you alone can quicken us. You alone free us from the pain of death and from all burdens, so that in spite of toil and struggle we may always be lifted up to you, our God on high, to the glory of your name on earth. Amen

We give all our praises to our Heavenly Father who provides for our daily needs. He sustains us in times of difficulty. He comforts in times of grief. He has provided us paradise in Heaven for our eternity. How marvelous and great is our God!
Maranatha,
Betty

Back