What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other end-times discussion

Andy C

Well-known
I've been on JD's forum for 3 years. I love the look of forum. It used to be a lot bigger. As a family we have kind of grown on each other. I agree with what is the statement of faith of this forum. I agree with pretrib, born again, evengelical Christianity. But i do have different views on watcher stances and eschatology. I am pretrib, pre-millenial. But some of the focus points are different. I'm on this forum to chill. And I have some getting used to more so how it goes here. But It seems like a great forum.

I don't think i would be a good fit for Rapture Ready because the feel i get is it can be a bit stringent. Not that i wanted to get all wild or anything. But what i really like about JD's forum is the grace to discuss different things. I can be a handful...lol...too. But its a pretty cool outlet. I want to post more on this forum too. But more in line with the interests of the forum. Not some of my fringe stuff. But if we had dark mode it would help me out a bit. Because i am kind of sensative to brightness. And the white backdrop is a bit bright for me. But I know Kaatje and she's been an awsome sister for years. And Goodboy and I have posted back and forth for years and we tend to see a lot of the same kinds of things similarly. Its been a great honor to get to know him over the years. Good to be here. Blessings.
My main complaint about JD is every prophecy update he rehashes vaccine issues. I think he is stuck on the jab, and cant move on from that period. I also noted Goodboy posted the same comment as I just made, on JDs forum. Also, there is no way to know, despite JDs claims that a future vaccine will be the MOB.

My main complaint about JD is every prophecy update he rehashes vaccine issues. I think he is stuck on the jab, and cant move on from that period. I also noted Goodboy posted the same comment as I just made, on JDs forum. Also, there is no way to know, despite JDs claims that a future vaccine will be the MOB.
Wow, still? I've not watched ol' JD in a couple of years. That "period" was something else.

Hello! I think that Covid definitely played a part in the End Times Scenario, paving some of the groundwork for the MOB. More or less the whole world was affected by a global pandemic, global lock-downs without consultation, new laws just pushed through with no regard for democracy, an injection that was close to being mandatory. I don't think the MOB will be a vaccine, but the world has been conditioned now to accept the MOB without question or push-back. Another strand in the same web IMHO is the digital currency. God Bless All :)

Hello! I think that Covid definitely played a part in the End Times Scenario, paving some of the groundwork for the MOB. More or less the whole world was affected by a global pandemic, global lock-downs without consultation, new laws just pushed through with no regard for democracy, an injection that was close to being mandatory. I don't think the MOB will be a vaccine, but the world has been conditioned now to accept the MOB without question or push-back. Another strand in the same web IMHO is the digital currency. God Bless All :)
Perhaps, but by the time those left behind reach the middle of the 7 year tribulation, any pre conditioning, or not, wont matter at all. They will simply be given the choice take the MOB or die. I doubt the AC and FP will care one iota what happened several years earlier with covid.

We have no way of knowing what the MOB will be - could be a simple mark/tattoo, or could be a computer chip implant, or some new tech.

Perhaps, but by the time those left behind reach the middle of the 7 year tribulation, any pre conditioning, or not, wont matter at all. They will simply be given the choice take the MOB or die. I doubt the AC and FP will care one iota what happened several years earlier with covid.

We have no way of knowing what the MOB will be - could be a simple mark/tattoo, or could be a computer chip implant, or some new tech.
Hi Andy. Yes. But I'm thinking of the question how could a society go from a democracy with various institutions and the rule of law to a state where one madman is the state and tells everyone to take a mark or have their head cut off. Even in our present evil age there is still an element of government by consent and every evil act faces some resistance from good people. Many people and institutions will have to consent or at least acquiesce in what the A/C doing. For example a few years back in this country the government floated the idea of a National ID card, many libertarian groups, members of parliament and various institutions raised objections and knocked the idea on the head. I think we've been seeing the groundwork for the MOB in society for some time now, Covid helped to train people and institutions not to object. God Bless You :)

Well I understand. What i do appreciate about JD is that he cared enough to make a big deal about it. When a lot of pastors did not seem to at all. So i actually like that. The danger in that though is that that sort of thing can tend to shape a perspective of usefulenss. So if there is a niche to fill. And JD gets it, it can tend to massage a sense of direction in a way. Like "If most don't see this, and i see this...maybe i can see a lot more now since so many are not talking about it much." As for the MOB and vaccine match, i would just see that we won't know what technology looks like likely then. If the internet of things is up we are looking at doubling world knowledge potentially every 24 hours. If we run into a period like that...we would not recognize technology a year from internet of things operating fully or mostly. World knowledge would double by the billions.

Ok so this i can speak on. This is something i have noticed in general about watcher trends. We can tend to focus on the negative. That may sound naive. Obviously though there will be lots of negative. There is positive about the 70th week for Israel. But at the end. And a whole lot of dark trouble along the way. In general though i would see the watcher world really into the dark stuff. Like NWO, mind countrol, technology against us, deception, manipulation, finanical collapse, American collapse, famine etc. Now a lot of those things might be on the way. And sure we might experience some of that too. But I am not convinced that the church is slated to uncover the roadmap blueprint to how it all goes down this side of the age of grace. We trace the lines from the tribulation back to us. And i believe there will be some carryover. But i don't believe the way to do end time blueprints though so much is tribulation backwalks. I mean its understandable to a degree. But i would see we can tend to build empires of theology on that stuff.

I would think how God might hitch us is have Israel as the ripest view unto prophetic movement ending the last age of grace days. Could America collapse? Sure, with Biden at the helm. But will it? Or does it have to to prove how close we are prophetically? I don't believe it has to. I actually see it going in the other direction. But a lot of my views are temporarily on an upswing positive trajectory. But that does not sound like end times or pretrib darkness. So i can only display it so much. But in general yeah i would see what some might see as JD taking the vaccine too far...like a metaphor for how in general the watcher world can tend to use dark perhaps sensationally. This is not secret from me on JDF. But i believe we are all on different pages. But in general the more i think we can group ideas togehter in love in the body of Christ...it will likely be clearest perhaps on those spots. Because of John 15, "He no longer calls those who love one another slaves. And those will know what He is doing." Kind of has a prophetic flavor to it. Just saying....lol. Ok I'll stop. But thanks Andy. I hear what you are saying brother. Blessings.

Could America collapse? Sure, with Biden at the helm. But will it? Or does it have to to prove how close we are prophetically? I don't believe it has to. I actually see it going in the other direction. But a lot of my views are temporarily on an upswing positive trajectory. But that does not sound like end times or pretrib darkness. So i can only display it so much.

I also don't think it's necessary that the USA collapse. The USA along with the majority of western nations is already in the OWG camp, and it would seem to me that the antichrist would love to have the US military assets intact for his use. It bugs me when Watchers talk about the USA as if it is a foregone conclusion that it must collapse. There's 200+ countries in the world and most of them aren't mentioned in the Bible... the USA doesn't have to go away because it isn't mentioned... I do expect it to morph with one or more nations into one of the 10 end times regions.

I also don't think it's necessary that the USA collapse. The USA along with the majority of western nations is already in the OWG camp, and it would seem to me that the antichrist would love to have the US military assets intact for his use. It bugs me when Watchers talk about the USA as if it is a foregone conclusion that it must collapse. There's 200+ countries in the world and most of them aren't mentioned in the Bible... the USA doesn't have to go away because it isn't mentioned... I do expect it to morph with one or more nations into one of the 10 end times regions.
I agree, but after the rapture. We are getting closer daily to many nations leaning towards the eventual OWG.

Thanks brother. I appreciate you sharing. Yeah. I would say America falls into 1 of three categories: 1) It is destroyed as an example of what is to come. A headsup. A conclusion of the age of grace with judgement (this to me is the least likely). 2) As you share, it blends into OWG and does whatever in the tribulation. Or 3) It becomes Babylon the Great. This is the view i believe is most likely. On this side of the age of grace though i believe it will increase in stature signifcantly. The age of grace end time synopsis i would figure regarding America is its constitution being the only one that honors God as we get our rights from and its protection of Israel. I believe those two elements would seem to me to be two major features possibly highlighted in the closing off the of the age of grace. Blessings :)

Hello TT. I think the threat/fear of something bad happening will be enough for people to accept an extreme. In Covid it was submit to lock-down, take the jag or get and spread a dreadful disease. The threat/fear of economic, societal or national collapse might be the lever used to get people to accept the MOB. In Luke 21 Jesus talks about 'men's hearts failing them out of fear' in the Tribulation. God Bless :)

Hello TT. I think the threat/fear of something bad happening will be enough for people to accept an extreme. In Covid it was submit to lock-down, take the jag or get and spread a dreadful disease. The threat/fear of economic, societal or national collapse might be the lever used to get people to accept the MOB. In Luke 21 Jesus talks about 'men's hearts failing them out of fear' in the Tribulation. God Bless :)
I still dont understand why you and others thinks there needs to be some lever to get folks to accept the MOB? Its impossible for us now, to understand what the emotional mentality of those left behind will be like. They will experience being left behind after hundreds of millions are raptured. Then judgements will take place during the tribulation where 1/2 of those left behind will be killed in the first 3.5 years. Then at the mid tribulation point, the MOB will be introduced. After somehow surviving so far through the worst times in the history of man, it probably wont take much for people to want to take the MOB - (anything to survive another day).Those that hesitate, or refuse will quickly be killed when captured. Being pre-conditioned by something today, IMO, will have zero impact on the choices made to submit to the MOB.

One other side note on JD - He is a 9/11 truther, and does not believe the terrorists attack in NYC is what brought down the towers.

I still dont understand why you and others thinks there needs to be some lever to get folks to accept the MOB? Its impossible for us now, to understand what the emotional mentality of those left behind will be like. They will experience being left behind after hundreds of millions are raptured. Then judgements will take place during the tribulation where 1/2 of those left behind will be killed in the first 3.5 years. Then at the mid tribulation point, the MOB will be introduced. After somehow surviving so far through the worst times in the history of man, it probably wont take much for people to want to take the MOB - (anything to survive another day).Those that hesitate, or refuse will quickly be killed when captured. Being pre-conditioned by something today, IMO, will have zero impact on the choices made to submit to the MOB.

One other side note on JD - He is a 9/11 truther, and does not believe the terrorists attack in NYC is what brought down the towers.
Hi Andy. Yeah i am with you on the MOB. I believe what happens is we feel we need to be proactive and sniff it out so we can warm people more clearly. But I don't really see the church as the entity to disclose mysteries in prophesy too much. Maybe a little here or there. But not much. I believe Israel is the one associated with prophecy. Not the church. But that we would have crumbs from the table to certainly get a sense of something. But mostly through how we are tracking Israel i believe. So we can likely be hugely presumptive of the MOB i would see. You might wonder then why i would be there? Well i just like the family. I think JD means well. And its a place to say pretty much whatever you want (within reawson). Plus my views are pretty out there. So its counter culture to me and helps me keep accountable to a level of sanity.
In regards to 911, well we saw the fake trial and decision to go after Iraq and did not find weapons of mass distruction. But we got the NSA and Homeland Security. Bin Laden association with CIA. Building 7. As we can plainly see now the left and the right are kind of both globalist lapdogs. And mainstream media is hugely about American propoganda. Not to mention the COVID fake scare.. So yeah i would be a truther too seeing what we now have today. But i would believe that real planes were used.

You are making a great point though Andy. It was a concern to use 911 as a prophecy watch vehicle. The nation is divided over that. As you share you would see it as a legit terror attack. And there are many that would see that. Even on a Wiki poll it looks like 1/4 of Americans believe it was an inside job. I believe it is higher than that. But the point is that the majority of the country does not see it as an inside job. So i respect that. Because that is the mission field. We should ministere toward the misssion field. Not the fringe field, i believe. Amen.

Being pre-conditioned by something today, IMO, will have zero impact on the choices made to submit to the MOB.

I agree with you Andy C. By the mid-point of Tribulation the vast majority of those who are going to take the Mark will gladly line up for it. They'll be cursing God and worshiping the Beast on their own volition. They will be evil men and women who have rejected the one true God. Most will have taken the side of satan even before the Mark is offered. Won't the Godless of the world be shocked when Jesus appears at His second coming, those who are still alive anyway.

Hi Andy. Yeah i am with you on the MOB. I believe what happens is we feel we need to be proactive and sniff it out so we can warm people more clearly. But I don't really see the church as the entity to disclose mysteries in prophesy too much. Maybe a little here or there. But not much. I believe Israel is the one associated with prophecy. Not the church. But that we would have crumbs from the table to certainly get a sense of something. But mostly through how we are tracking Israel i believe. So we can likely be hugely presumptive of the MOB i would see. You might wonder then why i would be there? Well i just like the family. I think JD means well. And its a place to say pretty much whatever you want (within reawson). Plus my views are pretty out there. So its counter culture to me and helps me keep accountable to a level of sanity.
In regards to 911, well we saw the fake trial and decision to go after Iraq and did not find weapons of mass distruction. But we got the NSA and Homeland Security. Bin Laden association with CIA. Building 7. As we can plainly see now the left and the right are kind of both globalist lapdogs. And mainstream media is hugely about American propoganda. Not to mention the COVID fake scare.. So yeah i would be a truther too seeing what we now have today. But i would believe that real planes were used.

You are making a great point though Andy. It was a concern to use 911 as a prophecy watch vehicle. The nation is divided over that. As you share you would see it as a legit terror attack. And there are many that would see that. Even on a Wiki poll it looks like 1/4 of Americans believe it was an inside job. I believe it is higher than that. But the point is that the majority of the country does not see it as an inside job. So i respect that. Because that is the mission field. We should ministere toward the misssion field. Not the fringe field, i believe. Amen.

I just spent about 30 minutes reading a thread on Jds forum, main point was about the Nephilim. Over the years when visiting his forum, I did not realize how many responses were on each topic. The format is bad IMO, but the many responses on one topic is excellent, and reminds me of the old days on Rapture Ready, and RF.

I just spent about 30 minutes reading a thread on Jds forum, main point was about the Nephilim. Over the years when visiting his forum, I did not realize how many responses were on each topic. The format is bad IMO, but the many responses on one topic is excellent, and reminds me of the old days on Rapture Ready, and RF.
You may have noticed that I was in that debate. :love:

I think i know what you mean about format. There is something with a breakdown with post/reply and just going along as they post in time. Sometimes that gets to me. It takes a while to get use to it. I like it because of dark mode plus yes there are many comments. Hundreds often on threads. And for the most part it is free range. In moderation. We get a lot of diverse view points. Thanks Andy for checking it out. That might be one I'm in currently. Regarding the use of "sons of God" in Gen 6. Pretty good discussions a lot of the time. Thanks for visiting. Blessings. :) And oddly one where Goodboy and i on this kind of do not agree...lol. Had to throw him in of course.

I think i know what you mean about format. There is something with a breakdown with post/reply and just going along as they post in time. Sometimes that gets to me. It takes a while to get use to it. I like it because of dark mode plus yes there are many comments. Hundreds often on threads. And for the most part it is free range. In moderation. We get a lot of diverse view points. Thanks Andy for checking it out. That might be one I'm in currently. Regarding the use of "sons of God" in Gen 6. Pretty good discussions a lot of the time. Thanks for visiting. Blessings. :) And oddly one where Goodboy and i on this kind of do not agree...lol. Had to throw him in of course.
Count me in on belief that the bible seems clear, fallen angels mated with females.

Genesis 6
6 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive[a] with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were [b]giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

In general though i would see the watcher world really into the dark stuff. Like NWO, mind countrol, technology against us, deception, manipulation, finanical collapse, American collapse, famine etc. Now a lot of those things might be on the way. And sure we might experience some of that too.

But a lot of my views are temporarily on an upswing positive trajectory. is doing."

This is a great thread and I'm really enjoying reading this conversation. @TCC , you obviously are thoughtful so I hope to see lots of your contributions here at CCF!

I agree that, as watchers, we tend to focus on the negative. It can get so overwhelming that I usually prefer to just watch Israel and the Middle East since it's the best sign of where we are. Our negatives are often premature and presumptuous too... for example, we are already being braced for a border invasion that will result in massacres by our enemies (Muslim terrorists, China, the cartel). We look at it through the lens of how losing national borders will eventually bring about the One World Govt. But, it hasnt happened yet and the negative worries can become depressing.

So I'd be curious to hear what positive things you think are on the horizon that will lead to fulfilled prophecy.

(And for what it's worth, I could never find my way around the JD boards so am thankful this format easy to navigate.)

Back