What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Over 98 percent’ of world’s central banks gearing up for new system of programmable, trackable ‘digital cash’ and 24 nations will have ‘live CBDCs’

By Leo Hohmann

All this despite almost zero coverage in the mainstream corporate media to date, most of which still refers to a fully digitized monetary system as ‘conspiracy theory’
The era of cash money is nearing its end, and with it will come the end of privacy.

The World Economic Forum claims, in a new report, that 98 percent of the world’s central banks have agreed to implement the globalists’ long-awaited dream of a cashless society.

Most central banks, such as the U.S. Federal Reserve, are quasi-government institutions owned privately by billionaire bankers.

And the WEF is not the first to reveal the plans of the globalist elite, which have been preparing for years to eliminate paper fiat currencies. But this latest report indicates the grand plan is now very close to being realized, perhaps just awaiting a triggering event – a Black Swan event of some type – before making the switch to “digital cash.”

Read More:

If the reason for going in that direction was simply to get rid of physical money, our current system could easily accommodate that. The implementation of CBDC's will probably lead to massive security problems, possibly on a scale never before seen. The only possible reason I can see for going in that direction is for control and monitoring purposes. You give that kind of control to a govmint and the results are not going to be pretty.

I guess they will track us by our Social Security debit card. That is how we pay our bills. We haven't had a checking account in many years at a bank. When believers are :rapture:d out of here there will be a lot of bills left unpaid.

My student loans, for one thing :lol: (so long as The Lord doesn't tarry)

And a LOT of cc and bank fraud when people pick up wallets left laying around. The cc companies will immediately shut down the system when they realize what is happening because they want their money. Banks and ATMs, too. Less than an hour, I think, but probably more like 5-10 minutes, or maybe even less.

THEN, to get your cc, dc, and bank account turned back on, have to prove identity and get a unique, indelible, permanent mark on/in one's body so no one else can use the same identity/financial accounts, so you can't have more than one identity, and they can hold your feet to the fire to make you pay your bills (AND TAXES). They might be able to use fingerprints, palm prints, and/or iris scans (biometrics) instead of a chip, etc.

A lot of people will probably assume identities of Christians if they're better off financially. I wonder how many quack doctors, dentists, lawyers, engineers, government officials, etc. there will be, with a lot of damage and harm as a result of not being able to do "their" jobs :eek:

I'm not gonna be here! I'm not gonna be here! Naa-na-naa-na-naaa-naa! Naa-na-naa-na-naaa-naa!

:bouncies: :bouncies: :bouncies: :bouncies: :bouncies:

:thankyou: JESUS!!! :thankyou:

Back