What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does God see in you?

God sees in me a man who definitely has struggles with the old nature invading the new nature, and sees my regular righteous indignation, distractions, weaknesses, and lethargy in witnessing as things that work against growth and obedience to tell others about the Lord Jesus Christ.
I can relate, brother. :hug: As scripture tells us, we need to die to self daily. And it is indeed a daily process. Sometimes it feels like we're going backwards, I know; but God is making sure we move forward...slowly but surely. All we need to do is to keep our eyes on Jesus and seek Him every day, getting to know Him better and better. We can count on Him to produce His nature in us, that fruit of the Spirit that we long the bear.

Opinionated physical wreckage who loves to talk to Him, and alternates crying fits with laughter. Often wrong, seldom in doubt. Stubborn, frequently tries to talk Him out of something she sees as unpleasant, but really does want His will. Needs regular revision by the action of the Word and Holy Spirit to engender repentance and necessary course corrections.

Back