What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts from my heart

March 29, 2024

Good Friday,

Remember the Day

Take time today, to remember the significance of this day. Thank our Lord Jesus for the sacrifice that Jesus made to purchase our salvation with His own precious blood. Honor Him by being a blessing to others.

Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

Revelation 22:20

I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

April 1, 2024

Happy Monday,

“Promise #91:

My kingdom is everlasting and My dominion will endure forever.”

Psalm 145:13 (WEB)

Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.

Your dominion endures throughout all generations.

Yahweh is faithful in all his words,

and loving in all his deeds.

“The kingdoms of this world will not last forever. Even some of the most long standing empires that spanned immense territories eventually faltered and faded away. No matter how great the king, no matter how vast their armies, every kingdom has a beginning and an end.’

I have been back in a colitis flare for a couple of weeks, the worst one I have had in years. It would be easy to become discouraged. Between that problem and problems with my head, I feel crummy.

Yet this will pass. Whatever we are going through we still have hope in our Heavenly Father. Even on extra bad days, we can still trust in God. Our future is so very bright. One day we all our bad days will just be a memory.

For now, let us focus on the Lord. Seek His help and trust in Him. Pray for others. So many many Christians are suffering. Let us not become so focused on our own situation that we do not see the suffering of others.

Maranatha,

Betty

Verse 1]

“Soon and very soon

We are going to see the King

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon

Hallelujah hallelujah

We're going to see the King

[Verse 1]

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon

Hallelujah hallelujah

[Verse 2]

No more crying there

No more crying there

No more crying there

Hallelujah Hallelujah

We're going to see the King”

April 3, 2024

Happy Wednesday,

“Promise #93:

I am a gracious God who is righteous and full of mercy.

Psalm 116:5 (WEB)

Yahweh is Gracious and righteous.

Yes, our God is merciful.”

God is perfection in righteousness, and yet He is merciful to all who call out to Him. In God alone, can we find complete salvation. We need not fear what is to come because our Heavenly Father goes before us.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

April 6, 2024

Happy Saturday,

When the devil tells us that what we are going through is more than we can bear, he may be telling us the truth. Remember that we are not working by ourselves. We have the Holy Spirit within us to help us stand strong.

When we are over come and fall down call out to our Heavenly Father and He will pick us up. God is not calling out plays from the sidelines like a coach. He is with us all the way.

Betty

April 6, 2024

Happy Saturday,

When the devil tells us that what we are going through is more than we can bear, he may be telling us the truth. Remember that we are not working by ourselves. We have the Holy Spirit within us to help us stand strong.

When we are over come and fall down call out to our Heavenly Father and He will pick us up. God is not calling out plays from the sidelines like a coach. He is with us all the way.

Betty
Amen.

Praying to see your daily spirit led postings, right up until the moment we are raptured Home.

April 10, 2023

Happy Wednesday,

The Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth be silent before him.” (Habakkuk 2:20 NIV)

We do not have to be up long for us to have issues. Things can come one after. Instead of becoming overwhelmed, stop and pray. Pray for peace and guidance.

The Lord wants to help us. Sometimes we just need to ask. Pray for Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

April 12, 2024

Happy Friday,

Romans 12:18

New King James Version

18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.

Apostle Paul knew there would be times that, no matter how hard you try, you cannot please everyone. Often it is because you are dealing with an angry and bitter person.

Sometimes, you just have to walk away, even if it is for a short break. Always pray for unhappy people. They make you miserable because they themselves live in misery.

Only God can heal a bitter person. It is especially hard when the person has lost their faith. They need God more than ever, but they often blame God for the situation rather than seek help from God.

Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls. Pray for those who are discouraged and losing their faith.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

April 1, 2024

Happy Monday,

“Promise #91:

My kingdom is everlasting and My dominion will endure forever.”

Psalm 145:13 (WEB)

Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.

Your dominion endures throughout all generations.

Yahweh is faithful in all his words,

and loving in all his deeds.

“The kingdoms of this world will not last forever. Even some of the most long standing empires that spanned immense territories eventually faltered and faded away. No matter how great the king, no matter how vast their armies, every kingdom has a beginning and an end.’

I have been back in a colitis flare for a couple of weeks, the worst one I have had in years. It would be easy to become discouraged. Between that problem and problems with my head, I feel crummy.

Yet this will pass. Whatever we are going through we still have hope in our Heavenly Father. Even on extra bad days, we can still trust in God. Our future is so very bright. One day we all our bad days will just be a memory.

For now, let us focus on the Lord. Seek His help and trust in Him. Pray for others. So many many Christians are suffering. Let us not become so focused on our own situation that we do not see the suffering of others.

Maranatha,

Betty

Verse 1]

“Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon

Hallelujah hallelujah

[Verse 1]

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon

Hallelujah hallelujah

[Verse 2]

No more crying there

No more crying there

No more crying there

Hallelujah Hallelujah

We're going to see the King”
I love that hymn! Used to be in a choir and we sang it. Awesome!

April 14, 2024

Blessed Sunday,

Daily Prayer for April 14
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
“Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10, NIV
Lord our God, O great and almighty One, whose Spirit fills heaven and earth! We thank you that you are our Father and that in you we have a refuge wherever we must go as we serve you on earth. We thank you that your life can be revealed in us and can flow through us so that the world may be blest by you, our loving and caring Father. Protect us and strengthen us in times of trouble and sorrow. When we travel on new paths, give us your Spirit to show us the way, that everything may lead to the good and to your honor. Father, through your Spirit unite us in the unshakable hope that your will shall at last be done on earth as in heaven. Grant that we may rejoice in the certainty that whatever happens, our paths are made level and firm by your love and your faithfulness. Amen”

Dementia can give you anxiety and problems with your nerves. I polished one piece of furtinture and took a half of the nerve pill to help calm, myself Saturday. Slowly God gave me peace of mind.

Being a Christian does not mean we do not have health issues, but we can go to God and seek peace and calmness. Daily we seek to do the will of God. Even when we ourselves are tormented, we can be an encouragement to others.

May God help us be a blessing to others. Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

April 15, 2024

Happy Saturday,

This World Feels Less and Less Like Home

“One of the consequences of living in a highly mobile, transient world is a sense of detachment—wondering if we’ll ever find a place where we truly belong. This feeling may also reflect a deeper reality, expressed by C. S. Lewis: “If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.”

I honestly believe God is preparing us to say goodbye to this world. Every day we hear about another tragedy in this world. A tragedy that covers us with a blanket of sadness.

Yet, if we are children of God, we have hope. A hope of a home that if far beyond our imagination to even picture it in our minds. Our suffering will soon fade away as we settle into our glorious eternity with our Heavenly Father.

For now, let us not neglect praying for those suffering around us. Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

April 15, 2024

Happy Saturday,

This World Feels Less and Less Like Home

“One of the consequences of living in a highly mobile, transient world is a sense of detachment—wondering if we’ll ever find a place where we truly belong. This feeling may also reflect a deeper reality, expressed by C. S. Lewis: “If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.”

I honestly believe God is preparing us to say goodbye to this world. Every day we hear about another tragedy in this world. A tragedy that covers us with a blanket of sadness.

Yet, if we are children of God, we have hope. A hope of a home that if far beyond our imagination to even picture it in our minds. Our suffering will soon fade away as we settle into our glorious eternity with our Heavenly Father.

For now, let us not neglect praying for those suffering around us. Pray for the people of Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

Wow.

April 17, 2024

Happy Wednesday,

We Can Only Imagine

In the last Star Trek television series there was a group of people who were liquid form. They existed in a condition where they co-existed in an ocean form where everyone existed as one.

In Heaven, we will be individuals who know each other, but I believe it is possible that we will have a spiritual union that joins us together as God’s people. This spiritual existence will bring to us a love beyond any love relationship in earth. We will be one with each other and experience a love for God and for each other that is beyond any physical or emotional love that is possible on earth.

We will know a joy that nothing on this earth can compare to. We will experience a union with God and one another that is beyond our comprehension to even imagine in our earthly minds and bodies.

We cannot imagine the glorious joy we will experience when we enter Heaven’s gates. The suffering we have experienced on this earth will fade away as God welcomes us into His Heavenly home.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

April 17, 2024

Happy Wednesday,

We Can Only Imagine

In the last Star Trek television series there was a group of people who were liquid form. They existed in a condition where they co-existed in an ocean form where everyone existed as one.

In Heaven, we will be individuals who know each other, but I believe it is possible that we will have a spiritual union that joins us together as God’s people. This spiritual existence will bring to us a love beyond any love relationship in earth. We will be one with each other and experience a love for God and for each other that is beyond any physical or emotional love that is possible on earth.

We will know a joy that nothing on this earth can compare to. We will experience a union with God and one another that is beyond our comprehension to even imagine in our earthly minds and bodies.

We cannot imagine the glorious joy we will experience when we enter Heaven’s gates. The suffering we have experienced on this earth will fade away as God welcomes us into His Heavenly home.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

April 19, 2024

Happy Friday.

Daily Prayer for April 19
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
“And in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ give thanks every day for everything to our God and Father. Ephesians 5:20, NEB
Dear Father in heaven, accept our thanks today for all you allow us to learn and to receive from you. Help us, your children, to follow the Savior with a right spirit and with true understanding. Protect us from evil, from all the works of Satan. In our generation may we experience your rulership and your wonders. In the name of Jesus we pray, reveal yourself with power. May your will be done on earth as in heaven, that all may realize they are in your hands and that it is your will to set everything right. Be with us this night. Bless and strengthen us for all the work entrusted to us. “Amen

Another night that I have barely slept. I prayed to sleep, yet just a few cat naps were all I was given. It is hard to be grateful, when our prayers seem to fall on deaf ears. Yet, I know God heard my prayers.

This night has not been wasted I sang praises to God in my thoughts and reminded myself of the wonderous attributes of my Heavenly Father. Even when we cannot sleep we can rest in God’s love.

Eventually, I will fall asleep and probably sleep into the afternoon. I have to remind myself that it's okay. I have no place to go today.

So many times we have to trust God when we do not understand the reasons why He allows things to happen. It is not our job to analyze God, but to trust in Him in all situations.

Pray for the people in Israel. Pray for lost souls.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

It is not our job to analyze God, but to trust in Him in all situations.
Exactly. Trust. He is worthy of it. Always. In all things. He loves us. And has a perfect plan for each individual. Each one of us enjoys a special intimate relationship with him. The problem occurs sometimes when what we want is not what God knows we need. Betty wanted sleep; God knew she needed to sing praises and meditate upon the wondrous attributes of God, the things he has done in her life.

Thank you, Betty, for using your words above to demonstrate for us what it is to trust God. We love and cherish you, precious sister.

April 22, 2024

Happy Monday,

We Need Wisdom

“Promise #112:

Ask Me for wisdom and I will generously give it to you.

James 1:5 (WEB)

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God,

who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him.”

We need wisdom from God today. We are bombarded by evil on every side. We need wisdom to separate lies from truth. God wants to give us wisdom. We only need to ask God.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

April 23, 2024

Happy Tuesday,

Be Careful, That We Do Not Worship Our Work, Instead of God

1 Corinthians 3:9

New International Version

9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

When our work for God becomes more important to us than worshipping God we are in danger. Our work will become a weight around our necks and we can become spiritually crushed.

This will allow resentment to form in our hearts and minds. This can lead to anger against God and others. Our work will soon become unblessed by God and it will show in our work.

First and foremost we should worship God with all our hearts. Then we work for God because we love Him, and not out of obligation. There may be days that we are not in a mindset to do our work. There may be times when we have to take a break from our work and rest our minds.

Always pray for guidance and seek God’s will before you start your preparation for your work. Pleasing God should always be the purpose for doing any work for our Heavenly Father.

Maranatha,

Betty

I Am Coming Quickly

Back