What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The United States is in trouble

Goodboy

Just waiting for the Rapture at this point!
Before the debate between Biden and Trump, here is where we were.
The democratic party and main stream media convinced the democrats and a small amount of republicans that Trump was basically the devil. Most republicans however were not convinced in how bad the democrats were, they were just out to defend Trump and pump Trump's presidency up. My point is that most republicans did not believe the democrats were evil. So if the democrats would just leave Trump alone, then most republicans would be happy.

After the debate and the attempted assassination of Trump, here is where we are now.
Now the republicans including me see the democrats as evil. Why? Because it is pretty clear that the democrats and main stream media were engaged in a coverup of Biden's mental state. Also, a lot is currently being both revealed and hidden regarding the attempted assassination of Trump, like some experts stating they believe that there was more than one shooter. Now many republicans including me believe it was not a lone wolf shooter and that the democrats are trying to cover that up also.

So what is my point? Now the democrats still think Trump is the devil and the republicans are evil, but also the republicans, including me now think the democrats are evil. Is this not a perfect storm? Both parties don't trust each other and think the other party is evil. To what extent will people go to when they think they are stopping evil! When I was young it was like what we were told about communism verse democracy. I am not saying we were told a lie, just that we felt that our belief of that was grounds for war!

How can the US be completely divided each side believing the other side is evil without causing either a civil war or something else to distract us from our current issues. Like maybe World War 3 or the Rapture? The Rapture or World War 3 would certainly distract everyone from hating each other in the US.

I am praying for the rapture!!! 🙏

My thoughts! 🤔

My thoughts are both parties are very evil and, the majority of elected officials from both parties are working hand in hand to break the USA while pretending to be enemies.
I don't know if I believe that both parties are working together, but I certainly believe that both parties are evil. I am just saying now more people are waking up to just how evil the democrats are.

I can't find the original video I saw which said that there were three different sounding gun shots. I am not saying I know one way or another, but the whole thing is very suspicious to me. If there is no coverup, why would the head of the secret service say something as dumb of an excuse for not putting a sniper on the roof because it had too much pitch? That statement makes absolutely no sense.

In any case, here is an example of the two shooter theory. The one I saw was better, but I can't find it now.

My thoughts are both parties are very evil and, the majority of elected officials from both parties are working hand in hand to break the USA while pretending to be enemies.
I have wondered this for several years now. Sometimes I feel like I am watching…..theater? And maybe, just maybe, (and I sincerely hope not) Trump was just a shiny object the deep state put on the stage. Whether he is aware
of that or not.

I think Trump was and is a lone wolf exposing and calling out the deep state, and he's paid dearly for that.
I think you’re right but I have my moments where I wonder and I think it’s because there is just so much craziness going on I just don’t trust what I see and hear anymore from anyone. I will continue to believe the best regarding Trump though and ignore my other thoughts because I do love the man and will vote for him.

Not the parties themselves, but many elected members from both parties.
Some don't hide it and others don't show it.
I have wondered this for several years now. Sometimes I feel like I am watching…..theater? And maybe, just maybe, (and I sincerely hope not) Trump was just a shiny object the deep state put on the stage. Whether he is aware
of that or not.
I just keep thinking about how many times the Bible tells us there will be much deception in the last days. I don't think this only applies within the church, but in everything around us.
No doubt the spirit of Antichrist is all around us.
And Paul warned in 2 Timothy 3:13
"But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived"
There you go the words imposters and deceiving.
We are told to be "gentle as doves, and wise as serpents".
We just don't know who is real and who isn't. All we can do is be cautious and pray for discernment and not expect what can't be promised.
Only God's promises are Yes and Amen.

I think you’re right but I have my moments where I wonder and I think it’s because there is just so much craziness going on I just don’t trust what I see and hear anymore from anyone. I will continue to believe the best regarding Trump though and ignore my other thoughts because I do love the man and will vote for him.
I’m with you. I don’t fully trust Trump and in the back of my mind I wonder if he’s in on all of it. I have a hard time believing anyone gets to Billionaire status by being innocent and Godly. I also have a hard time believing Trump picked a bunch of traitors because he’s an idiot.

I want to believe Trump is just a lone wolf but I still have my doubts.

"The United States is in Trouble"

**Applicable Article that shows biblically how much trouble The United States is in.......

THE LATE GREAT UNITED STATES.
By Jonathan Brentner

The words leaped off the page.

As I read Habakkuk 1:2-4, I thought about the United States. The prophet’s complaint about the violence, iniquity, and injustice in ancient Judah matched everything that I saw all around me. How much longer could it be before God’s judgment falls on America?

That was over twenty-five years ago. What grabbed my attention back then is tame compared to now. Wickedness, lawlessness, violence, and injustice have increased exponentially in America since then. Abortion and child trafficking hang over our nation like a thick black cloud of hazardous, deadly chemicals.

Corruption defines the U.S. government. The leadership of both political parties support the globalists’ agenda although some Republicans, on occasion, speak out against the injustice and moral decay of our land. This, however, does little to impede the rapid deterioration of values in our country.

On November 16, 2022, twelve Republican Senators joined Democrats in ending debate on the “Respect for Marriage Act,” a bill that established same-sex marriage as federal law. Franklin Graham had this to say about the horrid legislation, which later passed in Congress due to widespread support from both political parties:

The deceitfully named Respect for Marriage Act will be voted on by the U.S. Senate this week, as early as Wednesday. The bill strikes a blow at religious freedom for individuals and ministries and is really the ‘Destruction of Marriage Act.’ Its sponsors remarkably claim it protects religious freedom. It does not. This disastrous bill sends a message to America that if you don’t agree with the left’s definition of marriage, you are a bigot.[1]

BAAL WORSHIP, AND IT GETS WORSE​

Jonathan Cahn, in his book, The Return of the Gods, documents America’s moral decline. He shows how starting in the 1960’s, the ancient gods of the Romans reappeared on our shores and since then have exerted an ever-increasing wicked influence over many.

I once thought that Baal worship was something confined to Old Testament days. I was wrong. Jonathan Cahn wrote this about the appearance of a mysterious object in New York City on September 19, 2016.

It was massive, nearly eleven tons of Egyptian marble and rising nearly twenty feet from the ground. It was an arch, a massive recreation of the arch that had led to the Temple of Baal.
It had appeared in London and would later appear in other Western cities, including Washington, DC. But the appearance of the arch that had served as the entranceway to Baal’s Temple in New York City was especially significant. For New York City had played a central role in America’s apostacy from God and, in many ways, served as the capital of that fall. It had functioned as a conduit for Baal’s entrance into American civilization.
[2]

Rumors of pedophilia and satanic child sacrifice among celebrities in Hollywood run rampant and appear well-founded. The horrors that these young boys and girls experience continue with little interference by those empowered to stop such practices. Many in our government, including the Biden administration, not only support sex trafficking, but facilitate this vile practice with open border policies.

Despite the overturning of Roe v Wade in 2022, the blood of precious children still soaks American soil and cries out for justice. Several states remain fixated on the murder of the innocents with many corporations paying the travel expenses for women in states where laws prohibit such slaying. Since 1973, abortion mills in the United States murdered over sixty-two million precious children.

Companies such as Walmart and Target report billions of dollars in theft from their stores in just the past year! Such lawlessness takes place out in the open as gangs rush into a store, quickly steal valuable goods, and flee before the police arrive. Lawlessness, a sure sign that we live in the last days, is becoming commonplace across the U.S.

Today, the words of Habakkuk 1:2-4 appear more relevant to America than ever before.

O Lord, how long shall I cry for help,

and you will not hear?

Or cry to you “Violence!”

and you will not save?

Why do you make me see iniquity,

and why do you idly look at wrong?

Destruction and violence are before me;

strife and contention arise.

So the law is paralyzed,

and justice never goes forth.

For the wicked surround the righteous;

so justice goes forth perverted.

Why can we apply the above passage to America? It’s because God responds to wickedness in the same way regardless of where it appears. He holds all nations accountable for their sins and judges them accordingly.

Complete Article:

Just a note, personally I don't agree with Jonathan Cahn with most of what he says because he thinks he's a prophet and believes America is in Bible prophecy and that America is a harbinger of Israel. I don't believe that.
I like Jonathan Brentner because he's a solid believer, and his using a quote from Jonathan Cahn may have had some merit to use for this article, but I will pass on Most of what Cahn has to say. That's my opinion because I have read Cahn's books and have watched his "Mystery" programs and no, not for me.

There are at least ten Christians in each of the United States and Canada :tap:

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
Psalm 33:12, KJV

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:8-9, KJV

8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
Psalm 103:8-14, KJV

1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
5 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Psalm 32:1-7, KJV

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23, KJV

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:16-18, KJV

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6, KJV

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:37-40, KJV

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:18-20, KJV

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Ephesians 6:10-20,KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I’m with you. I don’t fully trust Trump and in the back of my mind I wonder if he’s in on all of it. I have a hard time believing anyone gets to Billionaire status by being innocent and Godly. I also have a hard time believing Trump picked a bunch of traitors because he’s an idiot.

I want to believe Trump is just a lone wolf but I still have my doubts.
And that Jared Kushner. Has always bothered me so much. And the “Trump Bible.”

Back