What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IDF prepares 'significant' retaliatory strike to Iran's missile barrage

The IDF on Saturday commented regarding the retaliation against Iran for launching ballistic missiles toward Israel, clarifying that combat is currently ongoing on seven different fronts. Alongside the continued fighting in Gaza and the West Bank, Israeli soldiers and forces are engaged in operations in Lebanon, Iran, and its proxies in Yemen, Syria, and Iraq.

The struggle with Iran is viewed as a direct conflict, and it is expected that the Iranians will be preoccupied with their own affairs rather than just with their proxies in Lebanon, Syria, Gaza, Yemen, and Iraq.

The IDF plans to respond significantly but has not detailed the nature of that response. The IDF noted that the Iranians launched 201 missiles from Iran to Israel, some of which impacted targets.

Consequently, there is a broad recommendation within the IDF to respond to the Iranian attack while minimizing risks and maximizing opportunities.

More

BREAKING NEWS
Israel has not notified the US of its plan to attack Iran - NBC

Israel has not notified the US of its plan to attack Iran in retaliation to the Islamic Republic's ballistic missile attack earlier in October,

Developing Story

BREAKING NEWS
Israel has not notified the US of its plan to attack Iran - NBC

Israel has not notified the US of its plan to attack Iran in retaliation to the Islamic Republic's ballistic missile attack earlier in October,

Developing Story

GEEE I wonder why?????

:lol:

Israel has figured out what works, and muzzled their loose lipped leakers.

Earlier today Iran warned every Gulf Country that allows their Airspace to be used by Israel, would then be attacked/retaliated against by Iran.

That didn’t do the trick, so tonight Iran Escalated their Threats.

Iran 🇮🇷 stated that if EVEN 1 GULF COUNTRY allows their AIRSPACE or ANY PART OF THEIR LAND (military bases) to be used by Israel 🇮🇱 or the USA 🇺🇸 for Strikes against Iranian 🇮🇷 Sites, then ALL of the COUNTRIES along the PERSIAN GULF will face Retaliation together.

It will “be considered an act by the ENTIRE BLOC, and Tehran will respond accordingly.”

Iraq 🇮🇶
Kuwait 🇰🇼
Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦
Bahrain 🇧🇭
Qatar 🇶🇦
UAE 🇦🇪

Earlier today there were 4 USAF stratotanker refuelers over the Persian Gulf and 1 over Iraq. All coming from the USAF base in Qatar 🇶🇦

Israel vs Iran. Netanyahu & Biden just had a phone call ☎️ and discussed Israeli 🇮🇱 strike options against Iran 🇮🇷 Netanyahu asked for American backing for Israeli action.

BIDEN THEN WARNED NETANYAHU: The U.S. 🇺🇸 WILL NOT DEFEND ISRAEL 🇮🇱 AGAINST IRAN if Israel hits Iran’s nuclear ☢️

President Joe Biden made it clear that ANY strikes on Iran's nuclear ☢️ sites or oil ⛽️ refineries WON’T receive American backing.

Tensions rise as diplomatic lines are being drawn!

Israel’s Channel 12 reports that an Israeli response to Iran will be extremely deadly, even if it risks provoking a retaliatory strike from Iran 🇮🇷 that could lead to the destruction of buildings in Israel.

Defense Minister Gallant:
“Israel’s 🇮🇱 attack will be deadly, precise & most of all surprising. Iran 🇮🇷 will not understand what happened or how it happened.”

Earlier today Iran warned every Gulf Country that allows their Airspace to be used by Israel, would then be attacked/retaliated against by Iran.

That didn’t do the trick, so tonight Iran Escalated their Threats.

Iran 🇮🇷 stated that if EVEN 1 GULF COUNTRY allows their AIRSPACE or ANY PART OF THEIR LAND (military bases) to be used by Israel 🇮🇱 or the USA 🇺🇸 for Strikes against Iranian 🇮🇷 Sites, then ALL of the COUNTRIES along the PERSIAN GULF will face Retaliation together.

It will “be considered an act by the ENTIRE BLOC, and Tehran will respond accordingly.”

Iraq 🇮🇶
Kuwait 🇰🇼
Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦
Bahrain 🇧🇭
Qatar 🇶🇦
UAE 🇦🇪

Earlier today there were 4 USAF stratotanker refuelers over the Persian Gulf and 1 over Iraq. All coming from the USAF base in Qatar 🇶🇦

Call me slow, or behind the 8 Ball, but what or who is Bubba News?

Call me slow, or behind the 8 Ball, but what or who is Bubba News?
Post #130 under Hezbollahs war with Israel by Margery...

Rose appreciate that Bubba News link. I added him to George's Telegram feed which I'm finally watching regularly. He was mentioned by a couple of the military people (MonkeyWerx and Speak The Truth) I follow over on YT. Took me a while to migrate to Telegram, and if G hadn't had it up and running on this computer, I doubt I'd have done it.

Something to keep an eye on.

Iranian authorities have published a series of 'temporary airway' NOTAMs with a minimum safe level of FL245 (24,500 ft) taking effect ASAP for the next 6 days, going until October 15th.

Could be related to “Air Defense exercises” activities.

Air Defense “exercises” could easily become more than just an exercise. It could turn into a real world scenario of “Iranian Air Defense” when the Israeli 🇮🇱 retaliation attack ✈️ comes to Iran 🇮🇷

Israel vs Iran. Netanyahu & Biden just had a phone call ☎️ and discussed Israeli 🇮🇱 strike options against Iran 🇮🇷 Netanyahu asked for American backing for Israeli action.

BIDEN THEN WARNED NETANYAHU: The U.S. 🇺🇸 WILL NOT DEFEND ISRAEL 🇮🇱 AGAINST IRAN if Israel hits Iran’s nuclear ☢️

President Joe Biden made it clear that ANY strikes on Iran's nuclear ☢️ sites or oil ⛽️ refineries WON’T receive American backing.
Fabulous. :headbang:

Just in time for another hurricane.

I think Iran 🇮🇷 is getting nervous, the longer Israel 🇮🇱 waits to respond. Hossein Salami, Commander-in-Chief of the IRGC: “We are ready for a long-term, LARGE-SCALE WAR with the United States, and if war breaks out, we will set the ENTIRE REGION ablaze.”

(All USA 🇺🇸 bases in Syria, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, and possibly the Prince Sultan airbase in Saudi Arabia will become Iranian targets)

Israel’s Kann News is reporting that Iran fired higher quality missiles in its latest assault on Israel. Tehran had an estimated 600 of these higher quality and longer range missiles before firing close to 200.

Iran still has enough long range hypersonic missiles to install multiple nuclear ☢️ warheads one day, to fire at Israel 🇮🇱 in the not so distant future.

Iran is believed to have another 2,000 lesser quality and shorter range ballistic missiles that it could use on ANY Gulf Coast country that houses US 🇺🇸 bases and overwhelm USA air defense systems in an attack to set the ENTIRE REGION ABLAZE.

Netanyahu is expected to ask the cabinet tomorrow to authorize Gallant and Netanyahu to make the FINAL decision to move forward with the attack on Iran 🇮🇷

When would the attack come? It could become known as the “YOM KIPPUR ATTACK” upcoming this weekend.

Gallant and Netanyahu want to wait until Yom Kippur is over. When is that? Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) begins at sunset on October 11, 2024 and ends at nightfall on October 12, 2024.

Gulf states are lobbying Washington to stop Israel from attacking Iran's oil sites because they are concerned their OWN OIL facilities could come under fire from Iran’s proxies if the conflict escalates.

Gulf states including Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 the United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪 and Qatar 🇶🇦 are also REFUSING to let Israel 🇮🇱 fly over their airspace for any attack on Iran 🇮🇷 and have conveyed this to Washington, the 3 sources close to government circles said.

During meetings this week, Iran 🇮🇷 warned Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 that Iran would not guarantee the safety of the Gulf kingdom's oil facilities if Israel were given any assistance in carrying out an attack, a senior Iranian official and an Iranian diplomat told Reuters.

The Iranians have stated: “If the Gulf states open up their airspace to Israel, that would be an act of war.”

Iran has sent a clear message to Saudi Arabia, that Iran’s allies in countries such as Iraq or Yemen might respond if there was any regional support for Israel against Iran.

This will become a global OIL ⛽️ war before all is said and done. It would NOT surprise me if the strait of Hormuz is closed down one day soon.

Iranian proxy group Kata'ib Hezbollah in Iraq threatens that 12 million barrels of oil a day will disappear from the Middle East if Iraq is hit or if Americans use any bases in Iraq 🇮🇶 against Iran 🇮🇷

This situation could lead to significant disruptions in global oil supply. The potential loss of 12 million barrels a day highlights the serious implications of escalating tensions in the region.

A little aside about Gallant. There is a good reason Netanyahu kept him in Israel. Whenever Gallant is with his counterparts in Washington DC he has an unfortunate tendency to give WAY TOO MUCH info. Which somehow magically finds it's way to Iran, Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon. Mysterious!!!

He is no fan of Bibi and seems quite comfortable working closely with Bidens' admin.

The US admin was apparently suddenly able to talk with Bibi yesterday after that little threat to withhold the pipeline into top Israeli secrets. Biden and Netanyahu speak after report US president called Israeli counterpart a ‘bad f---ing guy’

because Biden's disdain for Bibi has backfired, and he finds himself desperate for info on what Israel is up to these days.

as this article in JPost explains further: Netanyahu’s critical choice: Iran, the US, and Israel’s next move - analysis

A little aside about Gallant. There is a good reason Netanyahu kept him in Israel. Whenever Gallant is with his counterparts in Washington DC he has an unfortunate tendency to give WAY TOO MUCH info. Which somehow magically finds it's way to Iran, Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon. Mysterious!!!

He is no fan of Bibi and seems quite comfortable working closely with Bidens' admin.

The US admin was apparently suddenly able to talk with Bibi yesterday after that little threat to withhold the pipeline into top Israeli secrets. Biden and Netanyahu speak after report US president called Israeli counterpart a ‘bad f---ing guy’

because Biden's disdain for Bibi has backfired, and he finds himself desperate for info on what Israel is up to these days.

as this article in JPost explains further: Netanyahu’s critical choice: Iran, the US, and Israel’s next move - analysis
I never really liked Biden but after reading another article of how Biden talks to Netanyahu i loathe him even more.

What a despicable way to talk to someone, especially a fellow world leader !!!

**BIG NEWS!!

Israel has made a final decision how and when to attack Iran 🇮🇷

Israeli Defense Minister, Gallant: "The gates of heaven have opened and the time has come."

Israel's security cabinet met for almost 5 hours tonight, going into the early hours of Friday morning way past midnight. 🕛

There have been no rocket 🚀 attacks or sirens 🚨 in Israel for 5 hours as well.

**BIG NEWS!!

Israeli Defense Minister, Gallant: "The gates of heaven have opened and the time has come."

Israel's security cabinet met for almost 5 hours tonight, going into the early hours of Friday morning way past midnight. 🕛

🙏🙏🙏🙏

2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve[d] your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.
Psalm 121:2-8

**BIG NEWS!!

My memory may be off but it seems like I remember there was tracking of some US assets, possibly a couple of aircraft and maybe a ship in that vicinity around the time of the crime... but my memory isn't so good...

**BIG NEWS!!

That last statement from Gallant caught my eye.

LOL i' muffed up the quote, i only wanted to quote that last thing about Gallant stating that the gates of heaven have opened and the time has come

Back