What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Army Begs Soldiers to Come Back After They Were Forced Out for Not Getting the COVID Vaccine

We're free to discuss the topic here as well as the next plandemic when it hits.
It's one of the many things I am eternally grateful for!!!!

Because in my opinion, this was just a test run. That is why the WHO has been forced on so many countries around the world as the regulators who get to dictate the response to any future plagues.

I still feel a bit gun shy about reporting medical research on recovery from the plague but short form, that is the main reason I bought that infra red device-- not just for the wrinkles and facial rejuvenation :lol: but in all seriousness, for the fact there is some reputable research in the action on the mitochondria in the cells which are part of the post Covid fatigue and the problems with the Spike Proteins, not just from Covid but also the vaccine. Because whether it's from vaccines or from Covid itself, both force the body to produce Spike Proteins which affect a number of body systems. Dr Seheult (Med Cram) reported on that a while back and I've been thinking since. Finally bought it with my October pension cheque :lol: what pensioners do for fun, kicks and giggles. Nice red glow!!! Super duper for sleep so far. Definite improvement in energy levels too.

I was unable to discuss it elsewhere, because the plague was a forbidden topic, but shortly after I couldn't discuss it, the first real lab tested problems were showing up -- not just the hype by the easily dismayed. Done in Denmark and Switzerland. I wanted to warn people that I WAS seeing some very reputable research coming out and link to the articles and the data but that wasn't possible.

That was the most evil part. Not the vaccine, -even though I think it's been the worst one down the pike ever in the history of vaccines, but removing people's rights to politely refuse it. THAT was the WORST part!!!

I still feel a bit gun shy
Well, this is such a relief. That now it's in the open. And that we can talk about it without restrictions.

We were suspicious from the first day we learned of the vaccine and the way they were pushed, while there had never been a long term clinical trial first.
So we refused to take it, and we had to deal with the consequences.

But until this day it is difficult to talk about it with people.
Most people, that took the vaccine, (and of course the lamestream media) have shut their eyes for the side effects that came to light, and still resent us for refusing said "vaccine".

That's why I was shy to get into this thread, and now feel very blessed that we can in fact talk about it.

That's why I was shy to get into this thread, and now feel very blessed that we can in fact talk about it.
I think one of the first reasons those were shut down is because they turned into such a toxic topic. The board seemed to be split in half on pro vs anti-vaccine--, couldnt be discussed just as people cordially disagreeing. But it turned into personal insults and mocking each other. It was a terrible witness and so many hurt feelings.
But then it turned into -if someone even mentioned the word 'vaccine' they could get banned.

Pfizer Purchaser Agreement Released – Reckless and Insane​

Kim Dotcom wrote on X today that the secret vaccine purchase agreement that South Africa signed with Pfizer has been released. They admitted in the agreement that they didn’t know the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine or what adverse events might occur, and there were no long-term effects to study.

and the shutdown of the thread on RF is censorship. We should have been allowed the right to express our views

Since RF is privately owned and doesn't receive any govmint monies, the owner has the right to decide what can and cannot be shared on the site and the members don't really have any rights beyond what the owner will allow.

I took the vaccine to protect my parents IAW their wishes. Since I was trying to obey the 4th (or 5th) Commandment, I'm trusting God to protect me from harm, especially anything permanent from the vaccine. Yes, I had adverse reactions and submitted the VAERS myself, then provided a copy to the VA and made sure it got into my medical records. Pfizer at the VA for all, except the last one was at Walgreen's (still allegedly Pfizer). Based on reactions and info from a nurse at the VA and a kind person online, the kid there probably administered it wrong [sigh] Just glad I've been on and will continue on Eliquis.

I haven't had the current booster since I got my flu and pneumonia shots this fall and there's only so much time. We don't know the actual status of my immune system due to toxic exposures and cancer treatment, so docs, nurses, and I are limiting my shots to one at a time, and separated over time. Maybe my next shot is shingles :lol: (procrastination). I haven't made up my mind about what I'm going to do if Dad's in a facility and/or I'm not living here anymore. Sounds like a topic to bring up with God, although as terrified as Dad is about covid, I'm inclined to obey for his peace of mind and to avoid an argument [sigh]

If The Lord tarries, and assuming Dad dies before me, that's a whole 'nother circumstance.

Red cross has never wanted my blood on account of apparent possibilities of contamination from mad cow and other stuff from around the world. Guess I'm no where near being pure blood...
After giving gallons of blood over the years, they finally said no more except autologous due to having had cancer. Shortly before that deferment ended, they came out with the list of places that made you permanently deferred for anything other than autologous because of mad cow. Now I can't even do autologous blood donation because on Eliquis.

I liked how much better I felt a couple days after giving blood. Lots of fresh blood circulating around percentage-wise because I'm so small :)

In my lifetime I’ve taken dozens of vaccines and to my knowledge have not caught what I was immunized against. I’ve had three Covid vaccines and I’m currently fighting Covid for the third time.

My doctor has had it and he was totally onboard the vaccine train until this year. He said I’m not taking anymore of them and I’m not giving them at my office anymore. His specialty is cardiology and he has a general practice. He is one of the best cardiologist in this area.

I’m not taking anymore of their rushed experimental vaccines. There is too much evidence of healthy people dropping dead from blood clots.

They learned early on Covid has a clotting factor in it. When I was hospitalized with Covid 19, they gave me IV blood thinners. For the first two nights I had ivs in each arm. I asked the doctor one request, I said try it keep me off the vent if possible. For three days I didn’t know if that was possible.

I slowly started responding to the treatment, on day three I was pretty sure I was not going to be on a ventilator. At the time I was taking a biologic for arthritis, that wiped my immune system out.

Covid round two for me was like a really bad cold. I told the doctor my only goal was to stay out of the hospital. Five days of medication and I was good. There again the first three days was the worst.

My wife is a RN she has been on the front line of this plague from day 1. She hasn’t caught it even when everyone she worked with had it. She was the last one in her department to get vaccinated and the only one who didn’t get it.

That changed this week, after three years and three vaccines she finally caught it. Two days after she got it, I got it for the third time. My wife was one of very few people that worked at the hospital that didn’t get it.

Her doctor told her today, that this variant didn’t seem to be as bad as the first two? Her hospital mandated the vaccines. There were a few that refused. Under threat of termination, but none of them were terminated. They couldn’t afford to lose the staff.

Yesterday, my husband had a doctors appointment. Sarah the gal who comes in to take his blood pressure was wearing a mask. I was wondering why because the mask mandate has been lifted. We didn't ask her why she was wearing a mask, but she proceeded to say she didn't get a flu shot. She is against the Covid vaccine and flu shots. She is like us we don't trust them either. They are probably putting the Covid vaccine in the flu shot as well. She is not going to comply with the shots so they probably told her she has to wear the mask. They don't work either.

I am glad that people have finally woken up to seeing them for what they are.

I refused to get one for several months, and then in Nov '21 my federal job said 'get it or no pay or insurance.' I had to pray and pray over that.
Finally I thought J&J would be safest for me.

Still wish I hadn't gone against my instincts but I believe God led me through that decision as He knew I needed the job at the time. Not long after, the federal mandates fell off, never asking us if we got follow up shots. I was going to just quit if they did.

The lady that gave me the shot dropped the needle twice on me (drive thru service) ....hopefully it messed it up :lol:

I didn't get Covid until several months after I got that J&J.

I am glad that people have finally woken up to seeing them for what they are.

I refused to get one for several months, and then in Nov '21 my federal job said 'get it or no pay or insurance.' I had to pray and pray over that.
Finally I thought J&J would be safest for me.

Still wish I hadn't gone against my instincts but I believe God led me through that decision as He knew I needed the job at the time. Not long after, the federal mandates fell off, never asking us if we got follow up shots. I was going to just quit if they did.

The lady that gave me the shot dropped the needle twice on me (drive thru service) ....hopefully it messed it up :lol:

I didn't get Covid until several months after I got that J&J.
The agency I retired from with DOJ was mandated. If I was working I would have taken them because I was working to support my family. Plus I would not have jeopardized my retirement plan.

I was retired several years when the planedemic was released. My wife a RN on the front lines was not going to take the vaccines. She was the last one in her department to get them. Her boss asked her why she hadn’t taken them, they were mandated too. She told him I was going to see what happened to you’ll before I took it. She came home from work one afternoon mid pandemic and told me she had taken the shots because she didn’t want any trouble with HR.

After she took them I went and took them because her elderly parents and mine. I don’t want to expose them to it when someone in my home was exposed 5 days a week.

There is a guy that lives in my neighborhood that lost his sister in law to the most recent vaccine. She was also a nurse, she took the vaccine and dropped dead the day after from a blood clot. Their family was on Facebook begging people to not take the vaccine.

Her boss asked her why she hadn’t taken them, they were mandated too. She told him I was going to see what happened to you’ll before I took it.
While I was glad that there was truth and warnings being spoken about them early on, I wish that there hadn't been a lot of the hateful rhetoric going on. I didn't trust the vaccines I was against mandates totally, but some were telling people who had taken them that they had condemned themselves, and were responsible for the death of our country, etc... I thought...that is no way to win anyone. Especially people with already compromised immune systems who were scared and didn't have time to be reading every research piece.

Definitely a time of deception. It's good for us to express our concerns and information but especially as Christians we should be loving each other and exhorting each other to trust God in our individual circumstances.

Back