What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. and Israel on High Alert as Iran Moves Fighters in Syria

Agree, I think the prophecies in play might be Psalm 83 and/or Isaiah 17. Not Ezekiel. Tomorrow morning, "things" are likely to be quite different. ...sort of gives the escalation of birth pangs. ...things happening faster and faster, and the significance greater and greater.
I think Ezekiel already started and Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83 overlap as part of it.

If I were in Damascus, if I hadn't left by now, I think now would be a good time (actually past time).
It may actually be impossible to leave now due to the military situation and use of roadways, etc.
Does anyone know if martial law has been declared there yet? Maybe after April 1st.

Praying for the Christians and Jewish people in Damascus/surrounding.

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I thought it might be Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17 starting up but then I saw news reports that Jordan joined in the fight to defend Israel. They are part of the attackers in the Psalm 83 scenario. The Middle East is never boring!

We keep inching closer to the destruction of Damascus.

I thought it might be Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17 starting up but then I saw news reports that Jordan joined in the fight to defend Israel. They are part of the attackers in the Psalm 83 scenario. The Middle East is never boring!

Ya never know. They and the Saudi's opened their airspace to US, UK, etc., but stuff changes there almost as fast as the weather changes here,
I think Jordan is concerned about getting stuck in the crossfire, and it needs U.S. $$$ and military assistance. Jordan is a designated major non-NATO ally of the U.S.

I was also surprised Jordan helped intercept Iran's attack. I try to simplify geopolitics in my mind and sum it up with the understanding that, eventually, everyone will be against Israel (except SA and the merchants of Tarshish who at least decry Ez 38 attack).

I'm sorry if I'm about to derail this thread...
I've never been sold on Ps 83 being a prophecy, but am looking at it more closely lately.
I understand that Ps 83 is regarded as happening before Ez 38 since that inner ring of Israel's enemies are not mentioned.
So I'm wondering if Is 17 and Ps 83 are viewed as happening close together, one sets off the other, completely separate events, or we're not sure?
Opinions please: which would likely happen first?
And do you all think Ps 83 and Is 17 happen this side of the rapture?
Thanks for any input :)

I was also surprised Jordan helped intercept Iran's attack. I try to simplify geopolitics in my mind and sum it up with the understanding that, eventually, everyone will be against Israel (except SA and the merchants of Tarshish who at least decry Ez 38 attack).

I'm sorry if I'm about to derail this thread...
I've never been sold on Ps 83 being a prophecy, but am looking at it more closely lately.
I understand that Ps 83 is regarded as happening before Ez 38 since that inner ring of Israel's enemies are not mentioned.
So I'm wondering if Is 17 and Ps 83 are viewed as happening close together, one sets off the other, completely separate events, or we're not sure?
Opinions please: which would likely happen first?
And do you all think Ps 83 and Is 17 happen this side of the rapture?
Thanks for any input :)
What if I open up a thread to discuss Psalm 83 and Isaiah 17? Over in End Times in Prophecy. That is one of my favourite "what ifs"

Back