What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. and Israel on High Alert as Iran Moves Fighters in Syria

From Amir Tsarfati Telegram just moments ago:

#1 Encouraged by the planned Iranian attack and the U.S. hostile approach towards Netanyahu Hamas rejected all U.S. and Israeli proposals.
Ceasefire now? They don’t want!

#2 In Israel the assessment is the Iranian respond will be TONIGHT!

#3 The Israel security cabinet will meet later on tonight!

Amir's Telegram:

The Arabs report disruptions in the GPS systems in Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Syria and Lebanon.
At the airports in these countries, there are reports of difficulties in navigating airplanes.

Jordan has closed its airspace to all flights without exception, at least until tomorrow morning.
The Sunni regime in Jordan fears a great fear, that Shia militias will break into it, to take over the regime. Jordan is Palestine.

The Israeli cabinet will meet at half past midnight, the ministers have been informed that it will take place in the underground bunker in Tel Aviv and not in the conference room at the Prime Minister's office!

According to international intelligence bodies, it was reported that dozens of explosive drones were on their way to Israel from Iranian territory.
The aircraft are supposed to arrive starting at 4:00AM in the morning in the parts of Israel

...Escalation will occur and in my opinion it will bring about either
Psalm 83 or Isaiah 17.
Agree, I think the prophecies in play might be Psalm 83 and/or Isaiah 17. Not Ezekiel. Tomorrow morning, "things" are likely to be quite different. ...sort of gives the escalation of birth pangs. ...things happening faster and faster, and the significance greater and greater.

Agree, I think the prophecies in play might be Psalm 83 and/or Isaiah 17. Not Ezekiel. Tomorrow morning, "things" are likely to be quite different. ...sort of gives the escalation of birth pangs. ...things happening faster and faster, and the significance greater and greater.
Anddddd
We are getting closer to our being raptured too 🙌🙏

Prayers for Israel 🙏🙏
May this draw them to look to God for help

Back