What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Green Prince: 'Palestine depends on the destruction of Israel'

Mossab Hassan Yousef, son of a Hamas co-founder, argues that Palestine’s existence depends on Israel's destruction and criticizes the Palestinian Authority's threat to Israel.
“Palestine depends on the destruction of Israel. If there is any definition of Palestine, it means the absence of Israel,” Mossab Hassan Yousef, otherwise known as the Green Prince, told Dr. Dan Diker, The Jerusalem Center for Foreign Affairs President at The Jerusalem Post Annual Conference on Tuesday.

Yousef is the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef. A Palestinian ex-terrorist, he defected to Israel in 1997 and worked as a spy for the Shin Bet until he moved to the United States in 2007.

The Green Prince said that you have to ask, “What is Palestine? Is it an ethnic group? A religion? A distinct language? Do you have scripture? Are you a nation? Were you a country? None of that. So what is Palestine? What is the purpose of Palestine?” he asked the audience at the conference rhetorically.

More

Mossab Hassan Yousef, son of a Hamas co-founder, argues that Palestine’s existence depends on Israel's destruction and criticizes the Palestinian Authority's threat to Israel.
“Palestine depends on the destruction of Israel. If there is any definition of Palestine, it means the absence of Israel,” Mossab Hassan Yousef, otherwise known as the Green Prince, told Dr. Dan Diker, The Jerusalem Center for Foreign Affairs President at The Jerusalem Post Annual Conference on Tuesday.

Yousef is the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef. A Palestinian ex-terrorist, he defected to Israel in 1997 and worked as a spy for the Shin Bet until he moved to the United States in 2007.

The Green Prince said that you have to ask, “What is Palestine? Is it an ethnic group? A religion? A distinct language? Do you have scripture? Are you a nation? Were you a country? None of that. So what is Palestine? What is the purpose of Palestine?” he asked the audience at the conference rhetorically.

More

I love the passion and boldness that this man speaks with

He definitely isn't it, his own father has placed a death warrant on him

Appearances can be deceiving (not always, though). If I were in charge of a country or terror organization and had a spy, etc.,who had "defected," I'd put out a death warrant to help keep up the appearance, but not allow it to be executed.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy, just as the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Appearances can be deceiving (not always, though). If I were in charge of a country or terror organization and had a spy, etc.,who had "defected," I'd put out a death warrant to help keep up the appearance, but not allow it to be executed.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy, just as the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Maybe so but this man's different and he's a brother in Christ so i' ll give him the benefit of the doubt

Back