What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The global economic recession

Margery

Well-known
may be starting with China and their financial meltdown.

I was watching Britt Gillette today It's Here, and I Was Wrong! and it's about the way the Chinese meltdown will affect the world. Britt thought Germany would be ground zero, but he figures it ended up being China. They are imploding fast. It will have a ripple effect.

At the 8:14 mark he goes down the top 10 economies around the world.

I got a chuckle at 13:25 in which Britt is trying to be polite about the outright lies that Chrystia Freeland has been telling about the Canadian economy. Her degree is in economics (WEF style economics) and she lies thru her teeth in between having a complete inability to grasp economic facts.

At about 19:00 Britt brings up an indicator with a 100% track record that officially kicks off a recession/deflationary depression. It's NOT here yet, but it's coming.

He figures it will last 12-18 months and he explains why, and he also points out that it will affect all the economies around the globe.

He figures there will be stimulus cheques around the world, printing currency to offset the shrinking money supply using the CBDCs- Digital currencies that will be easier to manipulate. He explains how the govts around the world will likely respond.

27:00 mark he gets into what should we expect and some tips on how to prepare. Some prudent normal measures- stock the pantry, freezer, keep the gas tank filled because you'll use it anyway.

It's interesting to see the events of 2024 just rocketing ahead towards the coming Tribulation and in this case the dream of the WEF to crash national currencies in order to introduce a world wide digital currency that they can control effectively.

The final say as always is with God. The timing of these things is under His control. Whenever He allows it to happen, it's just another piece of furniture moving into place before we go up and the Trib kicks off. Another sign frantically signalling to the world, take the OFF RAMP of Salvation before the Rapture to avoid the Tribulation.

may be starting with China and their financial meltdown.

I was watching Britt Gillette today It's Here, and I Was Wrong! and it's about the way the Chinese meltdown will affect the world. Britt thought Germany would be ground zero, but he figures it ended up being China. They are imploding fast. It will have a ripple effect.

At the 8:14 mark he goes down the top 10 economies around the world.

I got a chuckle at 13:25 in which Britt is trying to be polite about the outright lies that Chrystia Freeland has been telling about the Canadian economy. Her degree is in economics (WEF style economics) and she lies thru her teeth in between having a complete inability to grasp economic facts.

At about 19:00 Britt brings up an indicator with a 100% track record that officially kicks off a recession/deflationary depression. It's NOT here yet, but it's coming.

He figures it will last 12-18 months and he explains why, and he also points out that it will affect all the economies around the globe.

He figures there will be stimulus cheques around the world, printing currency to offset the shrinking money supply using the CBDCs- Digital currencies that will be easier to manipulate. He explains how the govts around the world will likely respond.

27:00 mark he gets into what should we expect and some tips on how to prepare. Some prudent normal measures- stock the pantry, freezer, keep the gas tank filled because you'll use it anyway.

It's interesting to see the events of 2024 just rocketing ahead towards the coming Tribulation and in this case the dream of the WEF to crash national currencies in order to introduce a world wide digital currency that they can control effectively.

The final say as always is with God. The timing of these things is under His control. Whenever He allows it to happen, it's just another piece of furniture moving into place before we go up and the Trib kicks off. Another sign frantically signalling to the world, take the OFF RAMP of Salvation before the Rapture to avoid the Tribulation.
I seen that as well Margery, boy things are picking up

👨‍🎤 Johnny Boo... let's take it home tonight. Give these lovely people a wonderful fright!

Recession...Oh, rece-ssion! I tell you....oh!

Oh... it's a depre-ssion. That ol' time rece-ssion!

At the Dark One's discretion...la da...

We'll feel that oppre-ssion!

🕺Johnny Boy, turn out those lights!

Is...oh oh! Is this an overexpre-ssion!

Is that my confe-ssion?

Been hearing of se-se-ssion! Ba da!

The progre-ssion of aggre-ssion! Oh yes!

🎙️Now, let's take it low. Bring it home. Remember the song. Somebody get the preacher on the phone. Then, we'll do no wrong. Goodnight, ya'll. Do come back again. Tomorrow, let it be when.

👨‍🎤 Johnny Boo... let's take it home tonight. Give these lovely people a wonderful fright!

Recession...Oh, rece-ssion! I tell you....oh!

Oh... it's a depre-ssion. That ol' time rece-ssion!

At the Dark One's discretion...la da...

We'll feel that oppre-ssion!

🕺Johnny Boy, turn out those lights!

Is...oh oh! Is this an overexpre-ssion!

Is that my confe-ssion?

Been hearing of se-se-ssion! Ba da!

The progre-ssion of aggre-ssion! Oh yes!
Is this a remix to an Usher song🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you remember Britt seeing that the 22nd of Feb is a crucial date for the states in terms of the economy showing signs its going up the duff ? Or was the latest video pretty much him saying he was wrong and that it's kicking off now ?
Nope I heard it like you. Feb 22 is a key date. If that indicator he describes shows up it’s recession alright.

He was using a joking click bait headline as a bit of a joke on himself because he figured Germany would be ground zero but instead he thinks it’s China.

Nope I heard it like you. Feb 22 is a key date. If that indicator he describes shows up it’s recession alright.

He was using a joking click bait headline as a bit of a joke on himself because he figured Germany would be ground zero but instead he thinks it’s China.
I finally came round to see Britt's video.
Interesting for sure, from now on, I'll keep watching the Yield chart. Very interesting indicator.

Key date Febr. 22 come and gone, without something happening (at least I didn't see "it".
Well, we'll wait and see.

Back