What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mondo Gonzales and JB Hixson

No not the timing but rather that they may be oligarchies rather than actual kings. Technocrats who are actually running things but don't have a territory of land. I can't explain it well but the video does a good job and it makes good sense to me.
I will watch it later. But the referense to the oligargs already makes sense to me.
After all in Rev. we see the "merchants of the earth" weep for Babylon.

Technocrats who are actually running things but don't have a territory of land.
One example they mentioned, is what if there was a problem on the ISS and you had a week to get up there and get your astronauts down. Russia's not gonna help. Who is the US going to call? Elon Musk.

I don't know if it's true NASA couldn't handle it, but it's an interesting thought.

One example they mentioned, is what if there was a problem on the ISS and you had a week to get up there and get your astronauts down. Russia's not gonna help. Who is the US going to call? Elon Musk.

I don't know if it's true NASA couldn't handle it, but it's an interesting thought.
Yeah Elon struggles to get his rockets to reach the sky without them blowing up

I watched it. Very interesting indeed. This stuck out for me:

Rev. 17:12,13
And‭ the ten‭ horns‭ which‭ thou sawest‭‭ are‭‭ ten‭ kings‭, which‭ have received‭‭ no‭‭ ‭kingdom‭‭ as yet‭;
but‭ receive‭‭ power‭ as‭ kings‭ one‭ hour‭ with‭ the beast‭.‭
‭These‭ have‭‭ one‭ mind‭, and‭ shall give‭‭ their‭ power‭ and‭ strength‭ unto the beast‭.‭

Kings without Kingdoms.
They could indeed be very powerfull men that rule the world without having a nation with borders.
They could be men like Musk, Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, etc. etc.
And the word translated as strength, could easily understood as "capabilities".

So yes, food for thought, for sure.
Thanks for sharing, Kem!

An interesting view on the 10 kings. The Mystery of the Ten Kings | J.B. Hixson and Mondo Gonzales
Not sure why the link didn't post but it is a youtube video and easy to find. Can be found at Podcasts | Not By Works you have to scroll down the list to find it.
I listened to it, and it was a wonderful talk. Mondo is really good at bringing out a guest, and JB Hixson has become one of my favourites lately. I got his book What Lies Ahead, a Biblical Overview of the End Times and it's REALLY good.

It's a little like Fruchtenbaum, quite dense and meaty.

An interesting view on the 10 kings. The Mystery of the Ten Kings | J.B. Hixson and Mondo Gonzales
Not sure why the link didn't post but it is a youtube video and easy to find. Can be found at Podcasts | Not By Works you have to scroll down the list to find it.
I really liked that talk, and I ended up watching a couple of others this weekend in the same line of reasoning.

another similar talk by JB Hixson at Tommy Ice's Pre Trib Study Group recently J. B. Hixson | Spirit of the False Prophet: Rise of the Global Technocracy | 2023 in which he mentioned Patrick Wood

so then I saw that Patrick Wood was being interviewed on that same topic by Lee Brainard here The Trojan Horse of Technology

and then promptly went and bought the latest book by Patrick Wood talking about the convergence of AI, Transhumanism and Technocracy. I want to get his previous books on the subject of Technocracy. It seems that JB Hixson quoted him a few times.

I also bought Hixon's book Spirit of the False Prophet: Rise of the Global Technocracy

because this whole subject is fascinating.

IF IF IF they are right- (I've heard this theory before and just didn't do a deep dive into it) then we most certainly could be seeing the rise of the 10 kings without a kingdom- Rev 17:12. The 10 Horns. Not to be confused with the 10 toes- the final form of the Roman Empire, which I definitely have confused before.

Technocrats such as Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos etc, all ready to give power, their power --to the AC whenever he strolls onto the world stage (after we leave)

It's a fun dive into the theory and thank you for recommending that YT video. It was probably the best of all the 3 I listened to and I've saved it into a file on my YT that I keep for Bible Prophecy videos that are especially good.

Back