What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting video from MonkeyWerx today

Margery

Well-known
I've started watching MonkeyWerx on the recommendation of Pete Garcia a few months back. I don't understand half of what he's talking about - I think military people would understand it but today I DID understand it.

He was talking about ships and troops building up in Japan and Taiwan as well as areas near Russia and of course the Middle East. special attention to the choke points around the world including the Panama Canal which China tried to take over a few years back. I'm still concerned about how much they've been able to move into the major ports in Los Angeles and Vancouver Canada.

It was interesting to see that side of things although I'm still not sure of the implications of what I think he said. I don't understand enough of that side of things- how good is he in his analysis from you veterans here?

I've started watching MonkeyWerx on the recommendation of Pete Garcia a few months back. I don't understand half of what he's talking about - I think military people would understand it but today I DID understand it.

He was talking about ships and troops building up in Japan and Taiwan as well as areas near Russia and of course the Middle East. special attention to the choke points around the world including the Panama Canal which China tried to take over a few years back. I'm still concerned about how much they've been able to move into the major ports in Los Angeles and Vancouver Canada.

It was interesting to see that side of things although I'm still not sure of the implications of what I think he said. I don't understand enough of that side of things- how good is he in his analysis from you veterans here?

I've seen a few of his vids, he does a lot of military stuff and also does some on the conspiracies of the elites

I'm also wondering that when China does decide to get involved in Taiwan, whether that will temporarily cause distractions on what is going on in the middle east ?

I'm also wondering that when China does decide to get involved in Taiwan, whether that will temporarily cause distractions on what is going on in the middle east ?

Or maybe the other way around . . . it may be that while US, etc. are eyeball-deep in alligators in the Middle East that China takes advantage, and Russia USSR takes advantage.

Wonder if openly stated political considerations for stopping shipments to Israel is to cover-up concerns about military weakness/stretched too thin, production shortfalls/issues, or dwindling stockpiles?

FWIW, I don't know anything about MonkeyWerx, so will have to look at it before I comment.

Back