What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Democrats Plan to Oust Joe Biden

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) will hold a behind-closed-door meeting with top Democrats on House committees to discuss President Joe Biden’s 2024 prospects.

As Congress returns to session next week, Jeffries plans to gather top-ranking House Democrats as Biden refuses to listen to his colleagues who are urging him to drop out of the race.

On Sunday at 2 p.m., Jeffries will discuss Biden’s ailing health and the Democratic Party’s reality that the 81-year-old president will cost them the election in November.

More

I bet there was a LOT of blackmail and extortion that caused changes of heart.
It's how Nancy worked, and her Dad before her.
Just because Nancy isn't Speaker anymore, doesn't mean the skeletons have gone away, or that they won't be used by somebody :tap:
You know Biden it getting tremendous pressure behind the scenes from his closest friends and old Senate friends, but Jill is not ready to give up her Presidency.

Pastor and I briefly discussed politics today. He told me one of his seminary professors told him (a very long time ago) that however he voted, when he was finished voting, leave and repent (or ask forgiveness - depends on which version one hears).

I've decided to ask God's counsel, and obey what He tells me.

In Minnesota, there is provision for write-in for every office on every ballot.

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Every morning when I check the headlines on line, I expect to see that Biden has dropped out. Yet, he is still fighting to stay on the ticket.

Never in my adult life have I seen such a mess as the dems have created.

Trump is smart in limiting his comments on Biden, and let the dems chaos speak for themselves.

If Biden makes it to the convention still as the nominee, then the real messy fight will begin.

The press conference is already a big deal due to this cognitive abilities mess but thinking back on the past 3+ years it's a big deal b/c he has rarely done a press conference in the first place. I'm watching the kickoff with Biden right this second. Even with a "flawless" event he is still unfit cognitively as well as due to being a domestic enemy.

Back