What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do We Have Time To Make America Great Again?

By Jan Markell for
Harbinger:s Daily

For now, the whole country has dodged a bullet. God surely had mercy. But will He allow time to make America great again? It’s a catchy campaign slogan, but is it reality in light of God’s end-time planned scenario?

The Left has a terribly dark heart—driven by the god of this world. And they are driving the out-of-control spirit of the Antichrist that has been unleashed in America and the world. It is the same spirit that invaded Israeli kibbutzim on October 7, 2023. It is merciless.

You have to wonder how half of America will vote for this agenda to continue. How on earth did this happen? Because evil and Leftism control the media, academia, entertainment, and even the religious left.

But is there still time in God’s economy to make America great after years of unspeakable wreckage? Have you noticed the calamities throughout the planet that affect all of America’s policies?

• The time clock for the end of the Church Age, Israel, is in turmoil.
  • The globalists continue to destabilize Europe and shake up European leadership.
  • There is currently no one in power whom the world admires. It is, in fact, leaderless.
  • There is a longing for a Mr. Fix-It.
  • Violence and lawlessness reign.
  • Technology—and, specifically artificial intelligence—is taking over everything, just as it will in the Tribulation.
  • Hearts are growing cold (Matthew 24:12) as some in America cheer on the violence perpetrated against a presidential candidate.
  • Many church pulpits are silent at this time in history; others are riddled with false doctrine, led by wolves.
  • There seems to be a love of evil (II Timothy 3:13) as worldwide, people are celebrating anti-Semitic activity and denouncing people who have done nothing but bless the world.
  • Gog is preparing to make a move.
These and two dozen more bullet point issues will be difficult to reverse!

Continue Reading:

The spirit of Antichrist is in the air and deception is growing like we've never witnessed before.
Insane how people believe such lies even with the obvious like what is a man and a woman.
Last night when I was watching the Republican convention Marjorie Taylor Greene told it like it is there are only 2 genders male and female. I guess she told the gay agenda people. (y) (y) It also seems like homecoming :rapture: isn't far away it too seems like it is in the air.

Last night when I was watching the Republican convention Marjorie Taylor Greene told it like it is there are only 2 genders male and female. I guess she told the gay agenda people. (y) (y)
That's why the weirdos keep wanting abortions because when a baby is born it's the baby's plumbing that tells you what gender that baby is.
And the one delivering the baby says
It's a boy
It's a girl
No brainer lol 🤣😆

I pray it is soon.
Otherwise if it is decade or more away, living here probably won't be pretty
The Bible is True. God has given it to us to help us. Jesus in His Love told us what to expect when He would be coming again and to watch.
That's what we do. As we see the pages from the Bible jumping out to see it's fulfillment all around us, it not only tells us that the end is near, but it tells us Our Bridegroom is even nearer and is coming for His Bride soon, and take us out of here before The Day of The Lord. So we keep looking up in expectation and Love Jesus appearing and get our Crown of Righteousness for it. ❤️

"Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing" 2 Timothy 4:8

Do you think we will see a "civil war" on the streets?

I am of the opinion that the end times are near. That the stage is set politically for the Rapture and Tribulation to happen. And that the Rapture is the first thing that occurs.

I believe the U.S. must be removed as a player in those Tribulation events because she always supports Israel. Israel depends on the U.S. This means Israel doesn't feel the need to turn back to God, which she eventually will.

When the Rapture occurs, I don't believe it will be such a world wide affecting event. Only believers are gone. And throughout the world, percentage wise, I don't think it is enough to cause chaos.

But, the U.S. has a large number of true Christians. And they are in all areas of society, from plumbers to Governors to military personal. So I believe the Rapture will cause much chaos in the U.S.

This will breakdown into lawlessness everywhere. Which will result in much killing and fighting. <mod edit>

So, yes. This will be a true 'civil war'. <mod edit>

My opinion.

Quantrill

Back