What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden to drop out of 2024 US election, JPMorgan top strategist predicts

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member

These predictions were written by Michael Cembalist, Chairman of Market and Investment Strategy for J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management​

In a report published on January 1, JP Morgan listed as its third prediction for the top ten surprises of 2024 that Joe Biden will drop out of the 2024 presidential elections due to health reasons.

The full prediction states that “President Biden withdraws sometime between Super Tuesday and the November election, citing health reasons. Biden passes the torch to a replacement candidate named by the Democratic National Committee.”

About a year ago, I heard Bill Koenig mention that he has heard chatter in DC about Biden dropping out. He said what he hears is that beforehand he will replace Kamala with Newsom ...then when Biden drops out, Newsom goes right into the POTUS role and runs for "re-election" in 2024.

I've tucked this into the back of my mind waiting to see what happens. In any case, nothing will surprise me.

About a year ago, I heard Bill Koenig mention that he has heard chatter in DC about Biden dropping out. He said what he hears is that beforehand he will replace Kamala with Newsom ...then when Biden drops out, Newsom goes right into the POTUS role and runs for "re-election" in 2024.

I've tucked this into the back of my mind waiting to see what happens. In any case, nothing will surprise me.
If Harris resigns, Biden would pick a replacement, but that person has to be approved by majority vote in the House and Senate.

Yes, but is it more powerful than money, the lust of?
Are the two mutually exclusive?
Apparently not ... unless you're Donald Trump. As for professional political types, the Oval Office is the quickest road to a LOT of money. After all Barack Obama went into the White House with a net worth of just over a million dollars but is now worth well over a hundred million dollars.

Back