What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antisemitism in the last days

Anastacia

Let Him do to me whatever seems good to Him 2Sam15
Where does it specifically say antisemitism increases in the last days before the Tribulation? I know there are lots of verses about how the Jews will be dispersed and the nations will hate them throughout human history. Zechariah 12 seems to focus on the Tribulation period.

I'm trying to find verses that are specific to these last days of the Age of Grace that might be good to show my Jewish and liberal family members.

Thanks for any help :)

I don't know that there's really that much specifically about it until probably the Tribulation midpoint. Besides Revelation, Ezekiel 38-39, Jerusalem as the burdensome stone in Zechariah 12, Daniel 9 talking about the seventieth week, 2/3 of Israel dying in Zechariah 13, and what Jesus has to say in the Olivet Discourse are what come to my mind?

Back