What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is Happening Here!

CarlA

Registered
I saw this on youtube. I cannot say if real or not. That is from the perspective of the particular incident that I watched. However I can say that in the battle for souls it is real.

This secular surgeon is reviewing a satisfying healing of a patient with a digestive disorder. Then as he was getting ready to go home an alarm sounded from the patients room. The doctor went to the room. The patient had lost all signs of life and a team was trying to revive him. This went on for 45 minutes and then the team gave up. The doctor stayed in the room trying to figure out what had happened since the patient had been in a good recovery. As the doctor was standing there the patient started to move and make noises.

After a battle with spirits the patients soul was taken and the spirits left with it. The doctor then was struggling with the reality and what did it mean. Finally realized that there was more to life then the normal visible. And that is where the video ended. No conversion or choosing one side or the other.

Conclusion for me Carl!
I better get off my sitdown and get serious about turning my life over to God and His plan for me. These thoughts started for me a while ago, but I seem powerless to move on it. Last night on the Jimmy Swaggart channel was a young woman that talked for at least half hour about if saved we are all servants of the One that Saved us.

Lord cause me to forget the lures that took me away and move me close to You again. PLEASE!

Lord cause me to forget the lures that took me away and move me close to You again. PLEASE!
I pray in agreement with you, Carl, my brother. There have been times in my life when I have moved away too, due to various lures. But God is faithful. He who began a good work in each of us WILL complete it. He'll leave the 90 and 9 and come and bring us back. His name is Faithful. Even when we are not, He is good. He cannot deny Himself. :hug:

I'm so glad that I found you-all! The other place just wasn't the same after it closed for that couple weeks. The Bible says that one of our witness tools is our testimony! Which is what God has been doing in my life, in my words. There is a time for just people talk too! Thank you all for being here. Or Praise God that He brought all of us here!

I'm so glad that I found you-all! The other place just wasn't the same after it closed for that couple weeks. The Bible says that one of our witness tools is our testimony! Which is what God has been doing in my life, in my words. There is a time for just people talk too! Thank you all for being here. Or Praise God that He brought all of us here!
Amen

This forum is such a blessing, as Adrian says \\o//

Back