What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vivek Ramaswamy Dominates Sean Hannity in Interview

1LoverofGod

Well-known
The hackiest of all hacks of all time, Sean Hannity, had Vivek Ramaswamy on his show to berate him for not going along mindlessly with forever-wars like a good Republican is supposed to do. This is a red line for Hannity, who cares deeply about sending other people’s children, using other people’s money, to die in pointless wars in perpetuity.

Via The Hill (emphasis added):

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and Fox News host Sean Hannity traded barbs during an appearance the GOP hopeful made on the nightly program Thursday.
During the heated exchange, Hannity pressed Ramaswamy about a number of statements he has made on the campaign trail, particularly as it relates to foreign policy and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, one of his 2024 Republican rivals.
“Why would you call Nikki Haley corrupt?” Hannity asked.
“If you’re making money off your time in government, then I don’t think you’re fit to be president of the United States,” Ramaswamy said.
“A lot of people don’t think you’re qualified because you weren’t even a Republican or voting Republican until, what, 2020?” Hannity replied.
“Well Sean, it depends on what your objectives with this interview are,” Ramaswamy retorted. “I voted libertarian in my first election. I voted Republican in 2020. You’re right, I’m not a partisan hack. I come in from the outside. I’m an independent-minded patriot who speaks the truth.

More from Source:

Back