What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US intelligence officials warn Hezbollah may target mainland US amid war in Israel: report

1LoverofGod

Well-known
U.S. intelligence officials say there is a possibility that Hezbollah terrorists in Lebanon will target Americans in the Middle East or even in the mainland U.S.

U.S. authorities have warned of an increased risk of terror attacks since the outset of Israel's war against Hamas. Hezbollah has begun to play a more major role in the conflict, leading to the possibility of serious attacks, according to a Politico report.

"Hezbollah could draw on the capability they have … to put people [in] places to do something," one U.S. intelligence official told the outlet. "It is something to be worried about."

More

No telling how many islamic radicals the Federal govmint has invited into the country... and probably given them a phone and a card with thousands of dollars on it...
I know!
It is something to be worried about."
I just LOVE how they leave the border wide open and then tell us that we should be worried.

I refuse to be their pawn and will determine to NOT worry about it.

Back