What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UN Ambassador Gilad Erdan addresses UN Security Council

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
On October 7th, Hamas unleashed an unprovoked act of pure evil upon Israel, massacring the most Jews in one day since the Holocaust. Yet shockingly, here we are nearly two months later, and Hamas’ savage crimes still have not been condemned by this body.

How do you expect me to react to this? How would you react if a terror organization massacred thousands of your citizens, abducted hundreds of them, and the Security Council refused to condemn the terrorists?
Hamas has publicly stated that it will repeat October 7 over and over again until Israel is no more.
How would you respond and defend your citizens from such a clear threat? With a ceasefire?

How can one call for a ceasefire and at the same time claim to seek a solution to the conflict? After all, anyone who supports a ceasefire basically supports Hamas’ continued reign of terror in Gaza. Hamas is a genocidal terror organization – they don’t hide it – not a reliable partner for peace. Don’t you see the contradiction here? Calling for both a ceasefire and peace is a paradox.

Erdan's complete adress is a very worthwhile read:

Back