What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Dept Of Commerce To Digitize The Identities Of All Americans Receiving ‘Public Benefits’

Federal ‘Guidelines’ have already been secretly adopted for a Digital ID program that will start off as ‘voluntary’ but only the most gullible Americans would believe that’s anything but temporary.

In the globalist drive toward the creation of a national digital ID for all Americans is well under way, and the first group of citizens to be coerced into accepting a digital ID will be those receiving public benefits of one type or another.

Government healthcare benefits, Veterans’ benefits, Social Security benefits, and of course low-income welfare programs of every type will all be fair game for digital IDs, and the U.S. government is already far down the road to adopting a strategy of digitizing all government-dependent citizens.
It all begins with a little-known program within the U.S. Department of Commerce.
I bet you didn’t know that the federal Commerce Department has a sub-agency called the National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST for short, and that NIST has already adopted a set of “digital identity guidelines.”
More

Federal ‘Guidelines’ have already been secretly adopted for a Digital ID program that will start off as ‘voluntary’ but only the most gullible Americans would believe that’s anything but temporary.

In the globalist drive toward the creation of a national digital ID for all Americans is well under way, and the first group of citizens to be coerced into accepting a digital ID will be those receiving public benefits of one type or another.

Government healthcare benefits, Veterans’ benefits, Social Security benefits, and of course low-income welfare programs of every type will all be fair game for digital IDs, and the U.S. government is already far down the road to adopting a strategy of digitizing all government-dependent citizens.
It all begins with a little-known program within the U.S. Department of Commerce.
I bet you didn’t know that the federal Commerce Department has a sub-agency called the National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST for short, and that NIST has already adopted a set of “digital identity guidelines.”
More

They used to have a small, interesting museum in the building (Washington DC). Don't know if it's still there or not.

They're moving faster on such things.
The changes towards digitalization is advancing quickly here. Moreso than I realized.
It wasn't until a few months ago that I discovered much of the US medical system now has patients identified by biometrics.
They were always good with copying our driver's license or Photo I.D, but then they started to take digital photos connected to their computer systems.
I had mine taken but didn't know why. I came across an article on biometrics and found out about the changes in our healthcare with the addition of biometrics for health records and they can be accessed globally, I think like the block chain works.
Insane. I don't think anyone asked this Republic for our thoughts on it, like everything else they've been sneaking in without our consent.
America's Republic is gone.

Just looked at my ID issued at the Minneapolis VA Hospital:
Photo
Swipe strip
Bar code
Braille letters (translates to VA, presumably so a blind or visually impaired Veteran can determine if he or she has the correct card)
Member ID
Plan ID
Name

When they pull up my record here, the same photo as on my ID appears on it. The same photo is on my wrist band when I'm admitted, in the ER, or having a procedure involving anesthesia/similar. No idea if they collected iris scan or other biometric data when they took my photo a long time ago at a VA in Missouri.

Glad I looked: it expires very soon, so time to get a new one :lol:

I was going to post that if you have a real ID driver's license then you already have a digital ID but I googled it and learned that it isn't considered digital ID... however the Federal law has been amended so that a digital version of your real ID can be accepted... so most of us are almost there already.

Since I collect social security and VA disability and get my medical care at a VA facility, I guess I'll have true digital ID real soon.

Just looked at my ID issued at the Minneapolis VA Hospital:
Photo
Swipe strip
Bar code
Braille letters (translates to VA, presumably so a blind or visually impaired Veteran can determine if he or she has the correct card)
Member ID
Plan ID
Name

When they pull up my record here, the same photo as on my ID appears on it. The same photo is on my wrist band when I'm admitted, in the ER, or having a procedure involving anesthesia/similar. No idea if they collected iris scan or other biometric data when they took my photo a long time ago at a VA in Missouri.

Glad I looked: it expires very soon, so time to get a new one :lol:
The upside of that is it helps to prevent identity-mix-up types of medical errors.

I noticed that there is some kind of ID thing on the IRS website called “ID Me.” It appears they will be connecting those who receive government benefits to this too.

I noticed that there is some kind of ID thing on the IRS website called “ID Me.” It appears they will be connecting those who receive government benefits to this too.

ID Me is a company that provides third-party identity verification to organizations, agencies, and businesses (there are some others, as well). The individual has to prove identity using various things to ID Me, which keeps it on file. A person uses the service to log into the organization, agency, or business, so they're already identified as being who he or she claims to be. ID Me is one way military service is verified to businesses offering military discounts, access some VA websites, etc. Yet another layer of username, password, and one-time code. After going through ID Me, then access is granted to the log-in for the site one is trying to access [sigh]

I was going to post that if you have a real ID driver's license then you already have a digital ID but I googled it and learned that it isn't considered digital ID... however the Federal law has been amended so that a digital version of your real ID can be accepted... so most of us are almost there already.

Since I collect social security and VA disability and get my medical care at a VA facility, I guess I'll have true digital ID real soon.

I remember when Missouri finally made it official that electronic verification of vehicle insurance or a photo of the insurance card was acceptable proof road-side. Before then, some officers took it, and others didn't (and wrote the ticket).

ID Me is a company that provides third-party identity verification to organizations, agencies, and businesses (there are some others, as well). The individual has to prove identity using various things to ID Me, which keeps it on file. A person uses the service to log into the organization, agency, or business, so they're already identified as being who he or she claims to be. ID Me is one way military service is verified to businesses offering military discounts, access some VA websites, etc. Yet another layer of username, password, and one-time code. After going through ID Me, then access is granted to the log-in for the site one is trying to access [sigh]

I'm an id.me client.

I wish they would digitize me so I could shop in person at the virtual stores without leaving my home
:lol:
What a concept! Need a business partner? I'll bet we could turn retail upside down and make billions. *maisey*
Wouldn't that be like VR? *maisey*

I wish they would digitize me so I could shop in person at the virtual stores without leaving my home:lol:
I'm ahead of you all. I grocery shop online, I try and do as much clothes shopping as possible online, and for the rest it's Amazon also online. I love the ease and convenience of picking it all out in the comfort of this office computer desk and chair and then picking it up at the grocery, or trying clothes on at home where I can really see if they fit or the colour doesn't go with what I already own and then Amazon where the weird sizes and shapes of the correct air filters for replacements comes to me. LOVE IT!

As for my digitized ID I suspect that is my current driver's license which is also my medical card and carries a horrible ton of details about me, far more than people should have access to but it is handy for the hospital.

So far I haven't sprouted a bar code on my forehead or right hand but I'm sure that something of that nature is coming once we blow this joint.

Yes those of us who are Uncle Sam's indentured servants will be first to the digital id, iris scan, retinal scan, etc…

Back