What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Watch

TCC

Active
Recently Trump affirmed House Speaker Johnson's Ukraine Aid Bill. Specific language about it being a loan or that America would be gauranteed something in return seeemed to be a part of the language of this aid package. In any event, it is no mystery the Ukraine has been high profile as a corrupt money laundering criminal synidicate operation (speaking of the corrupt government America put in place through Obama--not the awesome people of that war torn country). For Trump to offer "permissive" language towards a Ukraine aids package seems very swampy indeed. Of all of the potential swamp items pinning their tails to the Trump donkey (if swampy--would fit), this one takes the cake (in my book).

I thought it might be good at this point in America and World History to weigh-in on the election universe 2024. It stands to be a likely apocolyptic doozy. However, if not, we can still have fun helping one another with our views and thoughts. I do have a particular view of Trump in relation to the apocolyptic (having favor perhaps too high for some to consider, i understand and am often ashamed of my view...nevertheless still have it), however, I am completely willing to dethrone that view here publically before all as we go. In any event, i believe things will go one way or another...and hopefull not keep us on the edge of uncertainty indefinately. For me, this year will sink or swim a particular view I have. In some ways it may not float it...but it would certainly have the ability to completely wipe it clean off the map. Amen.

At this juncture i came across an MSN article that seems very close to WSJ article (i don't have a subscription). So i thought this kind of reporting at this late stage in the election game would be a good kickoff point. As i view things, i would like to post here. But all views, please, are welcome. Pro or con. As the Lord refines our hearts, it is the duties of kings and queens in Him to love one another just as He has (John 15:12-14). And i believe "an" hermeneutic of end time prophesy (to what ever degree we might be able to see and understand these days) what we might know, what we might be privy to...would likey be in some degree (me thinks) insight into what the Father is doing these days, perhaps (John 15:15). Since it is only in His spirit of Revelation...

Rev 19:10: It is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus...

...may we also see in our age of grace how this same spirit is also seen in these days of grace toward and through and in His church....amen:

Eph 1:17-19
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power...

. . . . .

Why Donald Trump Didn’t Sink Mike Johnson’s Ukraine-Aid Bill​

. . . . .

. . . . .

I think no matter which side wins, even if it's a fair win (or even if it's a rigged election), whoever gets in will work from the Right or the Left to bring about the New World Order.

I don't see either side as being good for America in the long run although Trump's vision for America aligns far more with support of Israel, support for freedom, against New World Order globalists. Were I an American (I'm not) I would vote for him as the best possible candidate in a limited field of contenders.

Where the problem lies is something @mattfivefour brought up recently on another thread, that career politicians and bureaucrats have far more power than people realize. So even if Trump won fair and square, he is fighting the swamp as it's called. The swamp dwellers are on both sides of the aisle and are not inclined to do injury to the other swamp dwellers. So any politician elected to "drain the swamp" will face incredible opposition that originates in the pits of hell.

We saw that happen in 2020 when Fauci ended up appointed, regardless of the obvious financial and ethical issues (being a major shareholder in Moderna) and having ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology or whatever it's called (ground zero) doing research on the virus with US tax dollar funding that Fauci had funnelled to China and Wuhan scientists because the type of research was BANNED in the US.

That was all covered up, while Trump trotted Fauci out in public as one of the experts to help in the push for a vaccine. Trump was unaware of things that his subordinates SHOULD have made known to him, but they covered it up. And so on.

How would this be any different? No president is able to personally track down information that is supposed to be given him. You only know what you know at that time, and a certain amount of trust has to be in place for any system to operate. Even amongst the KGB cabal running Russia. That system of trust has broken down with the same break down in faith in God, and morality.

If Biden gets back in, America and the free world continue to go down the drain rather fast, but smoothly, with few speed bumps to slow things down.

If Trump gets back in, America and the free world continue to go down the drain STILL rather fast, but roughly with a lot of speed bumps to overcome and a lot more opposition from the left. Rough weather ahead.

World politics might be different.

Before the election I expect Russia, China and Iran to make a push on their projects (Ukraine, Taiwan and Israel) to get things done before a potential Trump presidency and their fears of a resurgence in American power around the world particularly in their areas of concern. Ukraine, South China Sea and the Middle East. Things might get heated in all these areas.

AFTER the election:

If Biden gets in, Iran, Russia, China, the BRICs and their partners (the Shanghai Cooperation Organization group) will continue to carve the world up according to their plans without any delay but without a lot of haste either. The WEF and the Western European Nato partners will continue to try and create a war with Russia to take out Russia as a rival for world power.

If Trump gets in and manages to get control of things to reverse course on the problems Biden created with the Armed Forces, the economy and world politics, then things would potentially calm down somewhat in the Middle East, China goes to plan B, Russia goes into a holding pattern till Trump gets removed/assassinated/pushed out. Hopefully not assassination, but look what they did to the election. He was shoved out.

I think things are pretty far gone into the leftist and globalist way of social unrest and upheaval so I think that will increase, but exponentially so if Trump wins.

So rough and bumpy weather up ahead.

Just my thoughts.

I think no matter which side wins, even if it's a fair win (or even if it's a rigged election), whoever gets in will work from the Right or the Left to bring about the New World Order.

I don't see either side as being good for America in the long run although Trump's vision for America aligns far more with support of Israel, support for freedom, against New World Order globalists. Were I an American (I'm not) I would vote for him as the best possible candidate in a limited field of contenders.

Where the problem lies is something @mattfivefour brought up recently on another thread, that career politicians and bureaucrats have far more power than people realize. So even if Trump won fair and square, he is fighting the swamp as it's called. The swamp dwellers are on both sides of the aisle and are not inclined to do injury to the other swamp dwellers. So any politician elected to "drain the swamp" will face incredible opposition that originates in the pits of hell.

We saw that happen in 2020 when Fauci ended up appointed, regardless of the obvious financial and ethical issues (being a major shareholder in Moderna) and having ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology or whatever it's called (ground zero) doing research on the virus with US tax dollar funding that Fauci had funnelled to China and Wuhan scientists because the type of research was BANNED in the US.

That was all covered up, while Trump trotted Fauci out in public as one of the experts to help in the push for a vaccine. Trump was unaware of things that his subordinates SHOULD have made known to him, but they covered it up. And so on.

How would this be any different? No president is able to personally track down information that is supposed to be given him. You only know what you know at that time, and a certain amount of trust has to be in place for any system to operate. Even amongst the KGB cabal running Russia. That system of trust has broken down with the same break down in faith in God, and morality.

If Biden gets back in, America and the free world continue to go down the drain rather fast, but smoothly, with few speed bumps to slow things down.

If Trump gets back in, America and the free world continue to go down the drain STILL rather fast, but roughly with a lot of speed bumps to overcome and a lot more opposition from the left. Rough weather ahead.

Before the election I expect Russia, China and Iran to make a push on their projects (Ukraine, Taiwan and Israel) to get things done before a potential Trump presidency and their fears of a resurgence in American power around the world particularly in their areas of concern. Ukraine, South China Sea and the Middle East. Things might get heated in all these areas.

AFTER the election:

If Biden gets in, Iran, Russia, China, the BRICs and their partners (the Shanghai Cooperation Organization group) will continue to carve the world up according to their plans without any delay but without a lot of haste either. The WEF and the Western European Nato partners will continue to try and create a war with Russia to take out Russia as a rival for world power.

If Trump gets in and manages to get control of things to reverse course on the problems Biden created with the Armed Forces, the economy and world politics, then things would potentially calm down somewhat in the Middle East, China goes to plan B, Russia goes into a holding pattern till Trump gets removed/assassinated/pushed out. Hopefully not assassination, but look what they did to the election. He was shoved out.

I think things are pretty far gone into the leftist and globalist way of social unrest and upheaval so I think that will increase, but exponentially so if Trump wins.

Just my thoughts.
I completely agree. We are headed to the same destination. The return of Jesus Christ!! It will be difficult until then so let’s take every opportunity to share the Gospel with those that are seeking answers in this dark world. I know so many who came to Christ during the Pandemic. I imagine many more will be soft towards the Gospel as things keep getting worse.

If my memory serves me correctly, the Republican party was the first of the two to work towards eliminating our southern border. George Bush... and of course, back then the demonrats pretended to be against it, because, afterall, the two parties had to be opposed. Now that the demonrats have taken over the elimination of our borders the republicans are against it, or pretend to be. Sure, there are a few decent folks in Congress, but very few. Most are all aligned with the deep state, probably because if they're aligned with the deep state they're more likely to be able to keep their seat and thus keep their power and the wealth that comes with it. Trump isn't a lifetime politician and seems to really want to do right by the country. If he's elected again, there will be at least as many road blocks as there were before and he'll do a little, but not a lot, and then after his 4 years we'll go into high gear once again and race to the end of this era.

Trump isn't a lifetime politician and seems to really want to do right by the country.
This is true and I'm probably going to unenthusiastically vote for him.

On another thread @TCC posted some observations about Trump and got me thinking no matter who we elect, it's all going to be about Israel. (I hope I'm not overstating that!)

If God is setting the final stage where the world will hate Israel, go to war against her and He alone will save her when she cries out to Jesus; then it may not matter who gets elected.

In Daniel 11:36 “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt himself and boast against every god and will speak dreadful things against the God of gods; and he will be successful until the indignation is finished, because that which is determined will be done. 37 And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will boast against them all. 38 But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, precious stones, and treasures."

There's an interesting view from Mike Benz about the deep state. He looks at politics at home and globally through the lens of gas/oil energy. Even US politics have been driven by energy since mid-1900s, explaining why we saw the Bush dynasty for example. He has the Rockefeller's energy interests, coordinating with Texas wealth, and ties all of it in with Clintons, Obama, and Soros. Remember the company getting rich off of the Gulf war? Dick Cheney's Halliburtin. Mike goes into loads of detail tying this stuff together, then he maps out the connections to Ukraine/Iran where the energy warlords can really make $$.

Yet, we know that if God wants to extend this age of grace, He will :amen:

AFTER the election:

Just my thoughts.
I hear you Margery. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. My leaning for quite a few years now is not so much what a president can or will do. I kind of look at it in relation to overall trajectories and how they might serve as bellwethers. Although obviously an imperfect art form, I guess we will see in the long run how things pan out. I agree if Biden remains its a much cleaner American deflation. I understand the concern of the criminal syndicate being too big to trust any president to remove. Amen. If so this would have to be an act of God. I could think of a condition where this might apply. But I can also think of a condition where the writing on the wall for America is that its over for her. Because of Israel's role in end times, i'd tend to side more with looking to what benefits them in their current setting. Even so, if this is the direction, it may take years to roll out. Blessings.

I completely agree. We are headed to the same destination. The return of Jesus Christ!! It will be difficult until then so let’s take every opportunity to share the Gospel with those that are seeking answers in this dark world. I know so many who came to Christ during the Pandemic. I imagine many more will be soft towards the Gospel as things keep getting worse.
Thanks Cheeky. As i check out the watcher circuit (those interested in how end times rolls out) they would all, for the most part, agree with your take dear sister. I'm only on one other forum where this is hugely the consensus. I have slightly different views in which there is no watcher forum leaning in that way. But yeah, i would say the most popular consensus is that all things lead to NWO takeover. Where my general eschatological view differs is that I do believe we end up in the hands of the NWO. But not this one we are looking at. I believe they return in the tribulation period. But I would not see them as ushering in that age. I realize that seems very unlikely and rather against the grain in general. The reason i am on another forum with strong watcher views that share you concern is because outside of my view, i would say, yes, the NWO takeover view would make the most sense in where everthing is going. Blessings. :)

Yep. What the last election taught us, among so many other things, is that we aren't going to be "saved", much less delivered by anyone in a Brooks Brothers suit. The world is getting ready to check in for a very serious appointment with God Almighty. Open the valve. Maranatha.
Thanks Eric. You made me laugh about Brooks bros. :) Yeah that is pretty ironic. And quite sad we think this way. Sometimes though I wonder if its just that childlike hope in some. But has been kind of an embarrasing overtone to it in general. The way i look at things though is not what saves America, but how America might or might not fit into the puzzle pieces already on the table in the middle east. Only the Lord knows, but i am of the mind that the "peace and safety" language in 1 Thes 5 pertains to Israel. I believe it would be at that time everything takes a toll. So in away i guess i'm waiting for the Make Israel Great Again hat? lol. That is funny in a way because a friend of mine from church who is full on Palestine supporter shared with me a meme way back in 2020 where it had Trump riding a horse waving the Israeli flag. The meme said: "What we thought we voted for," -- Trump on a horse wearing American gear carrying the American flag. And then the previous mentioned horse riding Trump carring the Israeli flag with the caption reading, "What we got." As God might temporarily preserve Israel, American may benefit in the interim. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

If my memory serves me correctly, the Republican party was the first of the two to work towards eliminating our southern border. George Bush... and of course, back then the demonrats pretended to be against it, because, afterall, the two parties had to be opposed. Now that the demonrats have taken over the elimination of our borders the republicans are against it, or pretend to be. Sure, there are a few decent folks in Congress, but very few. Most are all aligned with the deep state, probably because if they're aligned with the deep state they're more likely to be able to keep their seat and thus keep their power and the wealth that comes with it. Trump isn't a lifetime politician and seems to really want to do right by the country. If he's elected again, there will be at least as many road blocks as there were before and he'll do a little, but not a lot, and then after his 4 years we'll go into high gear once again and race to the end of this era.
Thanks for your reply Timbers. Yeah with only 4 years, that's a pretty tight window. I imagine the months leading up to all this, whatever the outcome, would be fairly meeting. :) Blessings.

This is true and I'm probably going to unenthusiastically vote for him.

On another thread @TCC posted some observations about Trump and got me thinking no matter who we elect, it's all going to be about Israel. (I hope I'm not overstating that!)

If God is setting the final stage where the world will hate Israel, go to war against her and He alone will save her when she cries out to Jesus; then it may not matter who gets elected.

In Daniel 11:36 “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt himself and boast against every god and will speak dreadful things against the God of gods; and he will be successful until the indignation is finished, because that which is determined will be done. 37 And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will boast against them all. 38 But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, precious stones, and treasures."

There's an interesting view from Mike Benz about the deep state. He looks at politics at home and globally through the lens of gas/oil energy. Even US politics have been driven by energy since mid-1900s, explaining why we saw the Bush dynasty for example. He has the Rockefeller's energy interests, coordinating with Texas wealth, and ties all of it in with Clintons, Obama, and Soros. Remember the company getting rich off of the Gulf war? Dick Cheney's Halliburtin. Mike goes into loads of detail tying this stuff together, then he maps out the connections to Ukraine/Iran where the energy warlords can really make $$.

Yet, we know that if God wants to extend this age of grace, He will :amen:
Hi Growing in Grace. Thanks for your reply. Yes i did say that. The thing with Israel is the Abraham Accords and Saudi potential for Israeli normalization. I don't think those elements would be so secure under Biden. With them on the map, to me, it likely hints to a Trump catch back up to that. Would be the way i would see it.

As for the world hating Israel, i'm not sure how those verses like Zechariah 12. Most commentators see that section of scripture for Armegeddon. But maybe it is for our days. Or perhaps we might have already seen that along the way already with Israel since 1948? This is a good question. Because it certainly seems like we might be on the cusp of much more world hatred of Israel. But in keeping with how the world has increasingly migrated toward Ez 38, at this point what seems clearer is a stage setting for Ez 38 more so in my view. And with a Trump potential election on the horizon (the administration that brought the Abraham Accords), it would appear to be leaning back toward that direction in my estimation.

As for Dan 11 and AC, not sure how you might be seeing this section of scripture. But this seems to be, for me, what ruled Trump out as an AC consideration (because i had been thinking he might be in 2017). His support of Christianity in general does not fit Daniel 11.

As for energy, the good thing about a Trump return would be oil production from our homeland. I guess we will see. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts :) Blessings.

God is using all of these people like pawns to bring about His prophetic purposes in the earth. Trump included. We are sliding into home there is no going back.
Amen. Yeah i would say so. Thanks Andiamo for your reply. I think this is likely the case. In the case of Trump perhaps more so since the high profile of affirming Jerusalem in 2017 and Golan Heights (on Purim) in 2019. Kind of seems like God wants us to be aware of posture perhaps. And if so (of course only the Lord knows), my perspective on Trump as the first seal has intrigued me now for 6 years. I take a different approach to that. Where i would see "peace and safety" in Israel as its product...not tied to the AC. But more like an end note of the age of grace. I am however a pretrib rapturist. I believe the potential that the first seal might be the bang zone of rapture. Perhaps even before. Perhaps today...lol. But in any event i would see the tribulation proper starting on seal 3. Not 1 or 2. Blessings. :)

Personally, I feel that if Trump is re-elected he will will face a very large uphill climb. I know he can do some great things for America and is 100% for Israel. But as Growing in Grace said, God is in charge. The world seems to hate Trump as much as the dems and libs. Yes, he would become a pain in the neck for most tyrants, but I think they will still plow ahead with their tyranny. The US will have a very hard time fighting on three or 4 fronts and will be very thinned out. Some things will suffer. Again, its God's will that will bring all things to a head and it does not matter who is elected when He speaks the word. We need to always be praying and prepared in these very uncertain times.

👩‍🦱👌 Guys! "Trump Watch". You see, that's good. That's a good thing. A Trump watch. It will be.... 👩‍🦱👌gooooold and... well, c'mon, sh-EYE-nee! Believe it. The best gold. Only the best gold. You see that watch? Look over there...look...right over there on Schleepy Joe's wrist. I mean... those wrists... just look at those wrists! Those aren't wrists! 👌Wait. 👌No! 👌 'scuse me! 👌No. 👌'scuse me! 👩‍🦱👌Anderson, 'scuse me!

As for Dan 11 and AC, not sure how you might be seeing this section of scripture. But this seems to be, for me, what ruled Trump out as an AC consideration (because i had been thinking he might be in 2017). His support of Christianity in general does not fit Daniel 11.
Right, I didn't view Trump as fitting in with Daniel 11 either.

I think the end times tells us that there will become a centralized money funnel that the AC will control. It comes with wars and weapons. Those driving much of that are unfortunately American, and we've had nearly 100 years since Rockefeller began building an oil/natural resources empire worldwide.

Once Mike Benz did an overlap of the warlords and today's politics I couldn't help but see how the stage for one man to control this sinister machine was being set. I'm puzzled how the False Prophet (FP) fits in, and may be off in this, but I think the FP will usher in world's longing for a false leader who they will sacrifice control of all wealth to. I've read some who grapple with this stuff from a secular perspective suggest that today's religions include transgenderism, or modern Marxism/CRT, climate fear, etc.

Here's a brief Benz tour down one aspect of this rabbit hole for any who are interested: The censorship industry and it’s connection to Israel - JNS.org

Here's a brief Benz tour down one aspect of this rabbit hole for any who are interested: The censorship industry and it’s connection to Israel - JNS.org
Thanks- I will go watch that.

Again, its God's will that will bring all things to a head and it does not matter who is elected when He speaks the word. We need to always be praying and prepared in these very uncertain times.

Big amen!
Because of Israel's role in end times, i'd tend to side more with looking to what benefits them in their current setting. Even so, if this is the direction, it may take years to roll out.
Very good point!

God is using all of these people like pawns to bring about His prophetic purposes in the earth. Trump included. We are sliding into home there is no going back.
Love the way you put that. Sliding into home. I keep reminding myself that God's seeming delays (I'm so impatient) might be one of my unsaved family also sliding into home, maybe by the skin of their teeth, but home nonetheless.

👩‍🦱👌 Guys! "Trump Watch". You see, that's good. That's a good thing. A Trump watch. It will be.... 👩‍🦱👌gooooold and... well, c'mon, sh-EYE-nee! Believe it. The best gold. Only the best gold. You see that watch? Look over there...look...right over there on Schleepy Joe's wrist. I mean... those wrists... just look at those wrists! Those aren't wrists! 👌Wait. 👌No! 👌 'scuse me! 👌No. 👌'scuse me! 👩‍🦱👌Anderson, 'scuse me!
It might be better not to. Its a frustrating watch, amen. The reason i put up a thread in April 2024 with that title is because we are in the election home stretch. I have some farm land bet in Vegas he's the 1st seal :) The odds are incredible. Other than that it could have been stated, "Try not and watch." Blessings.

Back