What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump shooter’s alleged ‘overseas’ connections exposed by GOP Rep

Rep. Michael Waltz (R-Fla.) shared new details on Thursday regarding the shooter who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump during a Pennsylvania campaign rally last Saturday. The Republican representative highlighted the shooter’s “three encrypted accounts overseas” and warned of an “Iranian plot” to assassinate the former president.

The Daily Mail reported that Waltz suggested during an interview on “Jesse Waters Primetime” on Thursday that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is currently working to gain access to three encrypted accounts of would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crook. The Florida congressman, who has been in contact with FBI agents as the investigation process continues, claimed that the three encrypted accounts are based overseas.

“The shooter had three encrypted accounts overseas,” Waltz said. “At the same time we’re having an Iranian plot.”

The Republican representative added, “I think this is going to go much broader, much deeper… We’re going to get to the bottom of this beginning Monday.”

More

“three encrypted accounts overseas” and warned of an “Iranian plot” to assassinate the former president.

While the Iranians would probably like to do the deed, I very much doubt there is an Iranian connection to the dead shooter. More likely Deep State bad actors involved and they're using an Iran story to deflect the truth. Just my opinion.

While the Iranians would probably like to do the deed, I very much doubt there is an Iranian connection to the dead shooter. More likely Deep State bad actors involved and they're using an Iran story to deflect the truth. Just my opinion.
Not too long ago, I would say its far fetched. Even though I seriously doubt the kid was paid by a foreign entity, it is a possibility.

My take is that the young man was set up to do it, and this exactly what you think, a good story to deflect from the ties that likely lead right back to the FBI and or CIA.

But there is one or two points. Valery Jarrett and Huma Abedin were 2 well known agents/connected of Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood. There were a number of other lesser known people who are still (or were the last time I read about them) part of the State Dept.

Rebekah Koffler had articles on that situation spanning the Obama years as well as the Biden admin.

It's not too far of a stretch to think there was some Iranian cooperation, after all it's a PR win for Iran if the shooter did show up with ties to them, because they've been threatening to assassinate Trump since his term in office when he knocked off one of their higher ups.

Even if all Iran had to do with it was supply some links, some tangible evidence that they were involved. It takes the heat off the Biden administration and it helps Iran take credit for a near assassination to make their own people feel happy about doing something to avenge what's his name, their dearly beloved that got blown up when he set foot in Iraq back a few years.

Back