What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is the most shocking and disturbing video I have ever seen.

mattfivefour

Admin/Pastor
Staff member
This is the story of just one of the innocent black mothers put in jail by Kamala Harris and her speed "tough on crime" policies when she was Attorney General of California. How anybody could vote for Harris after seeking this escapes me. and what makes this worse is that at the same time as she was jailing these mothers, Kamala Harris was raising money to bail out murderers and violent criminals.

This is the story of just one of the innocent black mothers put in jail by Kamala Harris and her speed "tough on crime" policies when she was Attorney General of California. How anybody could vote for Harris after seeking this escapes me. and what makes this worse is that at the same time as she was jailing these mothers, Kamala Harris was raising money to bail out murderers and violent criminals.
She was some so-called prosecutor and attorney general. Such a disgrace. I don't see why people would want to vote for her after seeing how Biden and her opened the border, and our people got killed because these people are criminals. She doesn't like the term illegal aliens. Also, Harris wants healthcare for all includes illegals. I :pray: she doesn't win.

I have felt she was a very evil person since before her failed POTUS bid. She has always struck me as a Hitlery Klinton Jr. The Godless leaders of this country are scary and have many ways to push their evil and ruin our country. She is an absolute domestic enemy, but the fact that she is so arrogantly brazen in all things unbiblical is what I find to be her most dangerous characteristic. If she wins the damage will be worse than these 4 Biden years.

Haven’t watched it yet but what is pathetic is
That people will vote for her no matter how corrupt, evil and inept she is. People have lost their ability to actually think and have a thought process of their own and to compare the candidates with fair, honest and thoughtful assessment of what truly matters.

Back