What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Third Temple

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
God sanctioned the first two Temples built by Solomon and by Zerubbabel. The forth Temple will be built by Jesus Christ. The passage of Isaiah 66:1-6 indicates there is a Temple that God does not sanction, and that would be the third Temple, the one that will be in place by the mid-point of Tribulation.

Thus saith Jehovah, Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: what manner of house will ye build unto me? and what place shall be my rest? For all these things hath my hand made, and so all these things came to be, saith Jehovah: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and that trembleth at my word. He that killeth an ox is as he that slayeth a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as he that breaketh a dog’s neck; he that offereth [a]an oblation, as he that offereth swine’s blood; he that burneth frankincense, as he that blesseth an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations: I also will choose their [c]delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did that which was evil in mine eyes, and chose that wherein I delighted not.
Hear the word of Jehovah, ye that tremble at his word: Your brethren that hate you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, have said, Let Jehovah be glorified, that we may see your joy; but it is they that shall be put to shame. A voice of tumult from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of Jehovah that rendereth recompense to his enemies. Isaiah 66:1-6

So, I know there will be a third Temple and I know that it will be open for business by the mid-point of Tribulation. I get excited when I read about all the planning and preparations that are going on now for the eventual construction of the third Temple. It’s not for the Temple itself that I’m excited, but because it is a sign that we’re living towards the very end of the end times.

The Temple that will be built and desecrated by the anti-christ will never be a house for God but is more a symbol of Israel continuing in its own ways, apart from God, a people deluded, stumbling about outside of the will of God who chose them to be His people.

Thankfully, in a very short time after the third Temple opens for business Israel will know National repentance and the King of Kings will return and this era will come to an end, and the Millennial Reign will begin.

God sanctioned the first two Temples built by Solomon and by Zerubbabel. The forth Temple will be built by Jesus Christ. The passage of Isaiah 66:1-6 indicates there is a Temple that God does not sanction, and that would be the third Temple, the one that will be in place by the mid-point of Tribulation.

Thus saith Jehovah, Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: what manner of house will ye build unto me? and what place shall be my rest? For all these things hath my hand made, and so all these things came to be, saith Jehovah: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and that trembleth at my word. He that killeth an ox is as he that slayeth a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as he that breaketh a dog’s neck; he that offereth [a]an oblation, as he that offereth swine’s blood; he that burneth frankincense, as he that blesseth an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations: I also will choose their [c]delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did that which was evil in mine eyes, and chose that wherein I delighted not.
Hear the word of Jehovah, ye that tremble at his word: Your brethren that hate you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, have said, Let Jehovah be glorified, that we may see your joy; but it is they that shall be put to shame. A voice of tumult from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of Jehovah that rendereth recompense to his enemies. Isaiah 66:1-6

So, I know there will be a third Temple and I know that it will be open for business by the mid-point of Tribulation. I get excited when I read about all the planning and preparations that are going on now for the eventual construction of the third Temple. It’s not for the Temple itself that I’m excited, but because it is a sign that we’re living towards the very end of the end times.

The Temple that will be built and desecrated by the anti-christ will never be a house for God but is more a symbol of Israel continuing in its own ways, apart from God, a people deluded, stumbling about outside of the will of God who chose them to be His people.

Thankfully, in a very short time after the third Temple opens for business Israel will know National repentance and the King of Kings will return and this era will come to an end, and the Millennial Reign will begin.
As it stands, they already have the implements and an altar built for use as soon as the Temple is built and opens:

Having looked into this, I'm of the opinion that the Temple which is currently being prepared for will not be a place of God's blessing or dwelling. It will be the product of man, built by those who reject Christ. Therefore it will not be anointed by God, nor indwelt by Him. But it WILL serve as the place where the anti-Christ will reign from.

Based on my study of Scripture, I believe the true Temple will not precede the coming of Christ to rule and reign on this earth, but will be built in response to His Coming.

Back